How to draw a WZ-120

How to draw a KV-4

How to draw an M4 Sherman

How to draw a Cent Mk. 7/1

How to draw an FV304

How to draw an Ru 251

How to draw an ELC AMX

How to draw a KV-2

This one's been requested quite a few times, although it was mentioned yesterday by Genzing, and I figured at that point, it was definitely overdue. So here you guys go- it's the T110E5. This one took me a lot longer than it should have... I got really into it. So for those who have been looking for a cooler, more epic finished drawing, here ya go.

What I decided to do is incorporate a really *in your face* FOV that made the tank look like it was coming at you, or really going by you. I drew up the lines and tried making it bloated right off the bat.

Afterwards I took some measurements against my reference and drew out some guides to begin the basic details of the hull.

Here, I finished the top bit of the hull, showing some brief details and the turret ring. I decided at this point I'd do the turret traversed slightly to the right relative to the hull, for more cool factor. So I'll do the hull first.

Here's me getting started on the running gear. I believe I also add a few more details to the hull, mostly small stuff... like the tow hooks on the front.

Probably should have split this into two steps, quite a bit was done between this one and the last. I had entirely finished the running gear, including the suspension and tracks. I winged it a lot on the suspension, because since the T110E5 has no HD model in WoT, it's tough to see where everything is. And I don't think there's really any actual schematics or info on these tanks on the internet, I looked briefly and found nothing before I got bored.

And here's the basic shape of the turret, as I get started drawing the turret separately. I basically just started a new layer and made the hull's layer invisible. If I tried drawing the turret right on the hull, the different aligned perspective of the turret and hull would completely screw me up(since I'm drawing the turret traversed slightly to the right). I measured the ring out though and drew the curve for that first- so that from the start, the turret would be able to go right on my drawing of the hull.

Here's some basic details added to the turret. I moved it around to make it more comfortable on the campus(I'll be moving it to seat it on the turret ring anyways when I'm done) the little Ma Deuce turret on the top actually was quite hard to match up. I probably should have measured and drawn guide lines.

Here's the completed turret.

Here's the turret mated to the hull! There was a bit of cleaning up to do- but other than that, it looked really good! Much better than I expected. And now you can finally see what I was on about with the turret traversed over a bit.

The canvas enlarged to 1920x1080 and the gun finished. In this image, the gun is still not to scale(which I address in the final image), but I've cleaned up the hull/turret lines and now they look as if they were always there.

And here it is. The final image. Now- I got irritated with the gun not being to scale... I wanted it to measure off as close as it does in the game, and I had three choices: DON'T scale the gun and have an imperfect detail(of course I wasn't going to do this), scale down the entire tank in the canvas to make room for the gun scaling(but I wanted to retain the quality of my drawing), or just increase the size of the canvas, ditching the standard 1920x1080. I decided to do that, so it is now 2040x1080. I apologize to those of you out there who are collecting these as wallpapers, if you want me to make a 1920x1080 image, let me know.

Link to da alboom: http://imgur.com/a/JKmpB

I had a bit of fun with this one to be honest. I might do some more requests, but I have some work to catch up on and you guys might not see one tomorrow. I'll try my best. Other than that, hope you liked this guide!

MartinGarrix_ #2 Posted Jul 10 2015 - 04:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1411 battles

NOTnaughty #3 Posted Jul 10 2015 - 04:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9182 battles

This took me a very long time.

WOTplayer221 #4 Posted Jul 10 2015 - 04:26

Captain

• Players
  • 18338 battles
  • [PRAV] PRAV

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Emmett257 #5 Posted Jul 10 2015 - 04:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7281 battles

You sick [edited] 

what kind of devilish deals have you made to be able to draw circles at angles properly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users