Anfield's 9.9 Mod Pack

Anfield Mod Pack 9.9

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Tytan89 #21 Posted Jul 17 2015 - 17:06

Private

• Players
  • 8683 battles
i seem to be having a problem after i installed your mod pack the tracks of some tanks are missing and all the textures are missing from all. also when i log into battle there are no bushes trees or textures on the map as well i did do a clean install and when i delete your mod pack and have nothing in the res mods/9.9> folder it all works fine and had no texture issues does anyone know what could be causing this?

_Anfield_ #22 Posted Jul 17 2015 - 20:37

Major

• Players
  • 39835 battles

View PostTytan89, on Jul 17 2015 - 08:06, said:

i seem to be having a problem after i installed your mod pack the tracks of some tanks are missing and all the textures are missing from all. also when i log into battle there are no bushes trees or textures on the map as well i did do a clean install and when i delete your mod pack and have nothing in the res mods/9.9> folder it all works fine and had no texture issues does anyone know what could be causing this?

I have no idea because it's not the pack, if it's fine with vanilla then just use that or another pack but there's nothing in my pack assuming you install it incorrectly that should be causing that.

Dark_X_Vampire #23 Posted Jul 17 2015 - 20:40

Private

• Players
  • 48069 battles
  • [FUEGO] FUEGO
wow why used mods i dont need mods for play.

scramasax #24 Posted Jul 17 2015 - 23:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 71991 battles
  • [DUTY] DUTY

View PostAnfield_PRO, on Jul 17 2015 - 19:37, said:

I have no idea because it's not the pack, if it's fine with vanilla then just use that or another pack but there's nothing in my pack assuming you install it incorrectly that should be causing that.

View PostTytan89, on Jul 17 2015 - 16:06, said:

It is probably vanilla. Yesterday in ell Hallouf  I was in my tank an IS beside a tiger I and an IS-3.  The 2 russian  were leaving track without color while the tiger was leaving a brown track behind him .   For the texture It did not happen to me 

I also got many crash at the start or end of battle . The day before I tried XVM and was also getting the same thing. So my bet would be on XVM 

Superterminator #25 Posted Jul 18 2015 - 15:46

Captain

• Players
  • 7574 battles

View PostDark_X_Vampire, on Jul 17 2015 - 14:40, said:

wow why used mods i dont need mods for play.

Then why say anything. He's not forcing people to use his modpack you know.

Seguita #26 Posted Jul 18 2015 - 21:50

Captain

• Players
  • 48410 battles

anfield have a problem, now i cant use ingame chat.

without mod work, but wit ur mod dont work chat.

_Anfield_ #27 Posted Aug 13 2015 - 21:50

Major

• Players
  • 39835 battles

Pizzastorm is our lord and saviour

Posted Image

Sluggobubba #28 Posted Aug 17 2015 - 20:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 10112 battles

View PostAnfield_PRO, on Aug 13 2015 - 21:50, said:

Pizzastorm is our lord and saviour

Posted Image

It looks like something in the pack is causing the game to close on load.  After it closes this way, the game chat is not available until you close client again, then reload again.

_Anfield_ #29 Posted Aug 18 2015 - 17:42

Major

• Players
  • 39835 battles

View PostSluggobubba, on Aug 17 2015 - 11:23, said:

It looks like something in the pack is causing the game to close on load.  After it closes this way, the game chat is not available until you close client again, then reload again.

The vanilla client crashes this patch frequently. And crashing causes you to disconnect from the chat server, this is not a mod factor, in fact we have this issue when the game crashes for people for WGLNA practice as they can no longer see pings either until they reload the game.

Maybe i'll put a new pack out although no matter what I do I can't completely fix any crashing because it's an issue with the 9.9 client, but with 9.10 approaching I'm not sure it's worth it anyway.

BBJones13 #30 Posted Aug 20 2015 - 18:32

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21048 battles

View PostAnfield_PRO, on Aug 18 2015 - 08:42, said:

The vanilla client crashes this patch frequently. And crashing causes you to disconnect from the chat server, this is not a mod factor, in fact we have this issue when the game crashes for people for WGLNA practice as they can no longer see pings either until they reload the game.

Maybe i'll put a new pack out although no matter what I do I can't completely fix any crashing because it's an issue with the 9.9 client, but with 9.10 approaching I'm not sure it's worth it anyway.

Used your mod pack for more patches than I can remember.  The first version you put out for 9.9 (the hand slap No/No version) most definitely caused random crashes when starting matches.  I switched to Circon's mod pack (which is not that good BTW) and all the crashes stopped.  Tried Vanilla client and no crashes either.  Not sure what the current version of your pack does.   probably going to run vanilla from now on.

Thanks for all the time and effort of your mod packs.

Martin_Prater #31 Posted Aug 23 2015 - 11:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Hey Anfield.

I'm an EU player (brownape) and used your pack since about 9.0 perhaps. I then add some additional mod packs including battle assistant etc. But i love you simple player panel and OTM. What i miss massively though is the enemy spotted marker on the player panel. Ive tried to alter the xvm files but alas no luck.

So i resigned myself to using someone mod pack that uses the enemy spotted marker. for the past three days now ive been trying Aslains, OMC and other with no success. i just love you simple blue reticle and OTM.

So two Qs.

1.  Are you planning on sticking with one xvm config or are you going to the new xvm version of individual files?

2.  Can i ask that you add the option to have enemy marker on your mod pack, please?

GG on the hard work fella

Also tagged with Anfield, Mod Pack, 9.9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users