Stuck.... again...!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Gastibelza #1 Posted Jun 29 2011 - 19:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 23502 battles
I get stuck a lot in this game. Especially with medium tanks it seems.

Now I don't mind the odd stuck but there should be something in place that when you get stuck, you can either unstuck your tank or a way to leave the battle without penalties or loosing credits.

Getting stuck in clan wars is another problem since you don't get a second chance if you loose the battle. Never happened to me before but I can see how this would be very frustrating.

My account is premium, I pay you guys 15$ a month to play this game, the same amount I would give Blizzard to play WoW, a game with a lot more content. Now, I'm happy to pay for a game if the game is somewhat bug-free.

Magormor #2 Posted Jun 29 2011 - 19:27

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 11679 battles
dude, this is still a relatively new game.  And i dont know if you played 1 month ago, but i get stuck 500 times less now, and the patch tomorrow fixes more stuck places!!!!  world geometry is not that easy to manage, so give it some, and dont hump edges.

fiddler54 #3 Posted Jun 29 2011 - 19:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35554 battles
  • [BE_ER] BE_ER

View PostGastibelza, on Jun 29 2011 - 19:23, said:

I get stuck a lot in this game. Especially with medium tanks it seems.

Now I don't mind the odd stuck but there should be something in place that when you get stuck, you can either unstuck your tank or a way to leave the battle without penalties or loosing credits.

Getting stuck in clan wars is another problem since you don't get a second chance if you loose the battle. Never happened to me before but I can see how this would be very frustrating.

My account is premium, I pay you guys 15$ a month to play this game, the same amount I would give Blizzard to play WoW, a game with a lot more content. Now, I'm happy to pay for a game if the game is somewhat bug-free.

Post specific glitches here http://forum.worldof...s-and-glitches/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users