Jump to content


Account Suspended due to server selection bug...Support ignored me last weekend so can someone from ...


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Midnitewolf #1 Posted Aug 21 2015 - 00:08

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 7172 battles
  • 2,972
  • Member since:
    09-01-2010

Ok last week I was total by support to report this as a bug so here it goes:

 

 

 

I get this message when I try to log on:

 

Your account has been suspended. Reason: This account has been locked on the non-selected server due to your selection during the split into USA/Europe servers.

 

I can log into normal WoT, WoWS and WoWS public test just fine so why the heck can't I get access to the WoT test?  Also I have, to my knowledge, never selected any other server than the one I have originally played on with has always been North America so I honestly can't figure out what the hell the error is trying to tell me or how to fix it.

 

Can someone from WG please fix this and get me access.  I mean I filed a support ticket last week and was told to report it as a bug when it is clearly an account access issue, not a bug.  Thanks in advance.



Cornish_Pirate #2 Posted Aug 21 2015 - 00:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30857 battles
  • 859
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
Wait does this mean you can swap to the EU server? I WANT IN!!!! i live in england and play on the US server such a pain

ElPozoleOlmeca #3 Posted Aug 21 2015 - 00:11

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 3369 battles
  • 1,366
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostMidnitewolf, on Aug 20 2015 - 16:08, said:

Ok last week I was total by support to report this as a bug so here it goes:

 

 

 

I get this message when I try to log on:

 

Your account has been suspended. Reason: This account has been locked on the non-selected server due to your selection during the split into USA/Europe servers.

 

I can log into normal WoT, WoWS and WoWS public test just fine so why the heck can't I get access to the WoT test?  Also I have, to my knowledge, never selected any other server than the one I have originally played on with has always been North America so I honestly can't figure out what the hell the error is trying to tell me or how to fix it.

 

Can someone from WG please fix this and get me access.  I mean I filed a support ticket last week and was told to report it as a bug when it is clearly an account access issue, not a bug.  Thanks in advance.

Have you had issues in prior common test before?



Midnitewolf #4 Posted Aug 21 2015 - 00:23

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 7172 battles
  • 2,972
  • Member since:
    09-01-2010

View PostElPozoleOlmeca, on Aug 20 2015 - 18:11, said:

Have you had issues in prior common test before?

 

Nope, never had an issue ever.  However I had take a long break from WoT, probably more than 6 months.  It was the Japanese Heavy Tanks that got me interested in playing again and was looking forward to testing them out when I saw they were available on the public test.  Downloaded the PT client, tried to log and and got this error last weekend.  Hoped it would be resolved this weekend, but nope, still getting the same error.

rich73 #5 Posted Aug 21 2015 - 02:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 42920 battles
  • 5,048
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011

View PostElPozoleOlmeca, on Aug 20 2015 - 15:11, said:

Have you had issues in prior common test before?

 

Funny ..its a known bug that everyone is complaining about and hes asking about your behavior....... Glossing over the point doesn't make issues go away...No wonder there's so many bugs showing up..WG logic gets in the way.Even if you had behavioral issues in other times..why would a bug put you over the line??

Scorpiany #6 Posted Aug 21 2015 - 06:43

    Major

  • Community Contributor
  • 29678 battles
  • 10,833
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View Postrich73, on Aug 20 2015 - 18:50, said:

 

Funny ..its a known bug that everyone is complaining about and hes asking about your behavior....... Glossing over the point doesn't make issues go away...No wonder there's so many bugs showing up..WG logic gets in the way.Even if you had behavioral issues in other times..why would a bug put you over the line??

 

You entirely mis-understood what Pozole was referring to... he meant whether the OP had similar issues on the test server in the past; trouble logging in, etc. Pozole never once mentioned behavioral issues nor did he imply them - you assumed that was what he meant, even though that clearly wasn't what he was discussing.

Midnitewolf #7 Posted Aug 22 2015 - 02:58

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 7172 battles
  • 2,972
  • Member since:
    09-01-2010
Well tried to log in again tonight and I still have no access.  Guess it is just useless to expect to get some resolution to the issue either from Support or here where Support directed me to go for help.  Thanks for nothing I guess.

Midnitewolf #8 Posted Aug 23 2015 - 20:21

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 7172 battles
  • 2,972
  • Member since:
    09-01-2010

And tried again today.  Still not fixed.  Seriously WGing?

 

 



TsarCidron #9 Posted Aug 23 2015 - 20:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 5884 battles
  • 6,566
  • [RAIDM] RAIDM
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012
Welcome to WG where our motto is "If it isnt broke, we will fix it!!"

Midnitewolf #10 Posted Aug 26 2015 - 01:17

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 7172 battles
  • 2,972
  • Member since:
    09-01-2010

I am just pissed off that no one seems to give a damn that a player is having problems.  Now I understand it is the Public Test Server and all but I very often spend entire weekends in the test server tying out various tanks I don't have access to so I can determine which tanks I want to grind for in live.  I also will not buy a premium tank without trying it on the test server first and I own about a dozen of them so it isn't like I don't buy them because of my experiences on test.  Hell I bought my first premium ever based on being able test it on the PTS.    Finally, I haven't been playing WoT for a while but have been really considering coming back, mostly because there was some new content but I didn't get a chance to test that content so not so sure I want to come back.

 

Point is, having access to the test server is just as important to me as a customer as having access to the live server and no one, not support and not anyone from the forums where support told me to go for resolution took care of the issue.  Pretty piss poor customer service if you ask me.



Mr_Daddy42 #11 Posted Sep 02 2015 - 14:31

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 163 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-31-2015

Same Problem Here Even i made new accounts and no one of it works like there is an issues in the login site in the Test Server is there any one knows WHAT DO I DO ?
 



evilways112 #12 Posted Jun 12 2017 - 23:57

    Private

  • Beta Testers
  • 8514 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    11-18-2010
same here

driesp #13 Posted Jun 13 2017 - 00:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 31521 battles
  • 2,408
  • [ORYX] ORYX
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012

View PostTsarCidron, on Aug 24 2015 - 03:23, said:

Welcome to WG where our motto is "If it isnt broke, we will fix it!!"

 

+10000000






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users