M60A1 & 2nd American Medium Branch Campaign HQ (NA)

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

ramp4ge #281 Posted Oct 02 2018 - 04:19

Major

• Special Beta Testers
  • 333 battles

I think we've all pretty much resigned ourselves to the fact that it's never going to happen.

The funny part is Blitz just got the MBT70 as a tier 9 premium. Which means there are elements within WarGaming and the World of Tanks team that are open to more modern vehicles. But this game has basically turned into World of Soviet Clones..

I mean, they've had the prime opportunity to sell the T42 for years now and the resources are already in the game, but they won't do it. It'd sell like crazy (because it'd essentially be an American Type 59) but nope. We'll reskin a stock Patton but we won't combine assets we already have to make something that's actually cool. 

stonecoldtrooper #282 Posted Dec 01 2018 - 18:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 18047 battles
  • [KISTZ] KISTZ

Yeah the russian bias has always hated the American Medium line. 

Because, Reasons. 

Soren_tyto_gahoole #283 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 18:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15 battles

*RAMS with H3*

ok recently in the reddit Q and A with the developers, they announced thta next year will be A HUGE rebalance of all the tech trees (especially Russian lots of nerfs incoming for them, (well this is a t least what the Q and A said)). And possibly they said that they were going to add more tanks. One question was for more branches for the US tech tree. And there response was that they were working on it, but they needed more tanks which means more blueprints. So couldn’t we revive this thread as A blueprint finding or line proposal thread as it was originally?

Soren_tyto_gahoole #284 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 18:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15 battles

At least recently I have been making a lot of changes to my proposal which I will provide the link for. as I said this is an attempt to revive this thread and hopefully get wargaming to notice and take some of these proposals seriously. And actually add Ingame

EDIT: since armoured cars are also coming in game I am adding My armoured car proposal as well

Attached Files

• Attached File   American lights and mediums.xlsx   11.71K
  • Attached File   American Heavy tanks.xlsx   9.78K
  • Attached File   American TDs and SPGs.xlsx   11.53K
  • Attached File   American Armored Cars KH.xlsx   8.74K

Edited by Soren_tyto_gahoole, Dec 02 2018 - 18:51.

Life_In_Black #285 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 19:18

Major

• Players
  • 26288 battles
  • [KGS] KGS

Your proposals have numerous issues with them, and should not be taken seriously at all. Seriously, a "Super Gavin"?! You actually believe that lunatic Mike Sparks' nonsense? And you have the 105mm armed T54E2 at tier 8?! Do you not know what balance actually is?

As for Wargaming's statement about needing more blueprints and information, US vehicles are well documented and have been well known to Wargaming for literally years now. Just look at the fact that Wargaming helped to republish one of the volumes of Hunnicutt's excellent books on US armored vehicles. So that statement was either completely ignorant at best, at which point, why comment at all, or it was downright dishonest and misleading at worst, showing Wargaming has zero interest in expanding or fixing the US tech tree at all.

Soren_tyto_gahoole #286 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 20:51

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15 battles

Oh it’s you again :facepalm:number one I only used the tanks that seem more like nonsense because I Have no other tanks to fill that gap. (Also The super Gavin is just the Gavin with the 60mm OTO gun this is what my reasearch has told me at least ;)

number two it works perfectly fine there just rebalance the 105 gun amd have it as an optional top gun and have it be quite expensive with other 90mm guns before it and it would work fine.

look LIB, I love world of tanks as a game very much and have attempted to make many tech trees to improve it but I am not the best with all the numbers of the tanks and the way I build tech trees is that I try to make the tanks in a single branch have very similar gameplay/looks so the gameplay of each of these tanks isn’t all over the place (such as having a rear turreted tank branch lead to a mid turreted Tier 10 (sound familiar?)).

look All Iwant is some help because as you said sometimes I may not have a good sense of balance as you said previously I am just trying to make world of tanks a more diversified experience with more tanks and mechanics (I have some in mind that I think sound good)

Edited by Soren_tyto_gahoole, Dec 02 2018 - 20:58.

PrimarchRogalDorn #287 Posted Dec 02 2018 - 21:22

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25 battles
The M113 was never called "Gavin", full stop.

CK16 #288 Posted Jul 01 2019 - 01:45

Captain

• Players
  • 9366 battles

With this recent news on the T54E2...

https://ritastatusreport.live/2019/06/26/wot-supertest-t54e2-more-pics/

I am formally going to complain at how DISAPPOINTING this action is if it follows its predicted trajectory as a HEAVY PREMIUM TANK OF ALL F**KING THINGS! You keep doing this S**T, you keep screwing up any chance of a decent 2nd American Medium line or updating the current one to today's game standards.(I have a major question for you Dev's if you were to remake this tree would there be a difference on the placement of its vehicles, if so why not look at fixing it up a bit to other nations standards!?) 

So I once again ask for you CM's who might see this....Do you care about the American player base and those of us who main our home nation? Cause truth be told it is annoying we are still stuck with the M48 while others get some form of version of their main early Cold War MBT, eh sorry Medium Tank...

Do something about this, stop the US premium spam, PLEASE and add to the tech tree....

Edited by CK16, Jul 01 2019 - 01:49.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users