In-Game Reporting System

wot reports issues feedback rules violations abuse

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Orion_X #41 Posted Feb 03 2017 - 02:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 21127 battles

Sometimes it is not functional to report the intentional team kill player with one single shot. 

Reported player: maritimejarkhead

I had this game 10 minutes ago. He claimed that he was aiming enemy but I moved so he shot me. But after carefully reviewing the replay, I found that I was not moving, but he was aiming at me, with obviously intentionally loaded HE shell for my vehicle, Grille 15. Plus he kept playing dumb after the game and talking whatever language it is. Here is the dialogue after the game:

Orion_X (7:53:24 PM) you loaded HE shell and you told me you were shooting enemy?
maritimejarkhead (7:53:55 PM) Ben de iyiyim, teşekkür ederim.
Orion_X (7:53:56 PM) it seems like the HE shell is especially for me, right?
maritimejarkhead (7:54:07 PM) Bugün / Bu gece ne yapıyorsun?
Orion_X (7:54:08 PM) english plz
maritimejarkhead (7:54:25 PM) On ikiyi çeyrek geçiyor
Orion_X (7:54:46 PM) did i offend you before?
maritimejarkhead (7:54:53 PM) On ikiye çeyrek var
Orion_X (7:55:08 PM) plz stop saying non sense
maritimejarkhead (7:55:27 PM) Dokuzu çeyrek geçiyor. İstanbul'da Türkçe kursuna katılmak niyetindeyim.
Orion_X (7:55:31 PM) what did i do to anger you?
maritimejarkhead (7:55:54 PM) Hava ******
maritimejarkhead (7:55:57 PM) ?
Orion_X (7:56:00 PM) what?
maritimejarkhead (7:56:26 PM) çeyrek
Orion_X (7:56:35 PM) english
maritimejarkhead (7:56:52 PM) Evli misiniz?
Orion_X (7:56:53 PM) did i offend you before?
maritimejarkhead (7:56:59 PM) Evli misiniz?
Orion_X (7:57:08 PM) what???
maritimejarkhead (7:57:17 PM) ?
maritimejarkhead (7:57:20 PM) ...........
maritimejarkhead (7:57:23 PM) Evli misiniz?
Orion_X (7:57:39 PM) no english? ok done.
maritimejarkhead (7:57:55 PM) i shot enemy
Orion_X (7:58:01 PM) i just got hit by a lunatic
maritimejarkhead (7:58:06 PM) ?
Orion_X (7:58:08 PM) no you didnt
Orion_X (7:58:19 PM) you shoot me with HE shell intentionally
maritimejarkhead (7:58:23 PM) you move
maritimejarkhead (7:58:34 PM) my shot
Orion_X (7:58:46 PM) you are insane
maritimejarkhead (7:58:52 PM) On ikiyi çeyrek geçiyor
maritimejarkhead (7:59:08 PM) gg
Orion_X (7:59:08 PM) stop saying that shiit words
Orion_X (7:59:38 PM) you just shoot me and played dumb
Orion_X (7:59:46 PM) i got it
Orion_X (7:59:53 PM) reported with replay

Orion_X (8:13:05 PM) OK lunatic
Orion_X (8:13:36 PM) i reviewed the replay very carefully. i was not moving when you fired but you were aiming at me all the time.

He didn't eve get blue ID in the game just because of only one shot. So stay away and watch for this kind of dark insane players and make a better gaming environment. 

Razorinthe60s #42 Posted Feb 19 2017 - 08:14

Private

• Players
  • 15742 battles
How do i report a player that has sent offensive and racist message, i want to get the player banned

The_PlebSlayer #43 Posted Apr 13 2017 - 00:54

Private

• Players
  • 36021 battles
  • [5LINE] 5LINE

I had a MM/RNG  rage moment, offered to sell my account for 3 games straight because I lost control of my anger and frustration, I now have a permanent ban, someone reported me.

I'm not the best player in the world, I'm ok, I spent alot of money on the game because it was good entertainment, WG refuse to give me a second chance, be careful out there people, doesn't matter how much time or effort you put in, you make one mistake, you lose everything.

It's really disappointing that WG will not reconsider my ban,

Stupid me never read the rules, never assume just because you spend big, you are safe .

Edited by The_PlebSlayer, Apr 13 2017 - 03:00.

Thiefy #44 Posted Apr 29 2017 - 05:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11528 battles

I really feel like these in-game reporting options aren't enough, and the automated TK responses will never take into account everything. After a match in which a light tank slipped past me and killed an arty, the arty spams the minimap with pings endlessly on my location, and then I get this:

In-Game Chat

hisss56 (9:05:12 PM) what. the. hell. dude
hisss56 (9:05:24 PM) the one and only thing that you needed to do
Thiefy (9:05:27 PM) yeah, why don't ya blow a gasket because you died?
hisss56 (9:05:40 PM) no its cause you were dumbenough to [edited]try to follow
hisss56 (9:05:46 PM) the gogddamn light tnak into a river
Thiefy (9:05:50 PM) man, just 30secs before that I was being hit by 3 enemies... you think I'm going to just charge CLOSER to them?
hisss56 (9:05:51 PM) [edited][edited]
hisss56 (9:05:59 PM) youre fcuking retarded
hisss56 (9:06:02 PM) look at the [edited]minimap
hisss56 (9:06:12 PM) youll [edited]see everyone is spottedon the goddamn map
hisss56 (9:06:20 PM) what is there gonna be a 16th tank?!!>!!
hisss56 (9:06:22 PM) [edited]you
hisss56 (9:06:23 PM) [edited]
hisss56 (9:06:25 PM) uninstall
Thiefy (9:06:28 PM) I was watching the minimap, and I knew the light tank went into the river... you expect me to charge into the river?
hisss56 (9:06:38 PM) you were [edited]planning to
hisss56 (9:06:41 PM) and thats the wrong move
hisss56 (9:06:50 PM) you shouldve instantly looked where i pinged
hisss56 (9:06:54 PM) and guess what
hisss56 (9:06:57 PM) i was spot on
Thiefy (9:06:58 PM) yeah, insulting people is really going to get them to cooperate
hisss56 (9:07:06 PM) i dont ned your cooperation
hisss56 (9:07:07 PM) idiot
Thiefy (9:07:09 PM) learn some [edited]people skills before you try to communicate
hisss56 (9:07:12 PM) youre on the list that
Thiefy (9:07:13 PM) [edited]off
hisss56 (9:07:14 PM) i tk
hisss56 (9:07:16 PM) now
hisss56 (9:07:17 PM) [edited]
hisss56 (9:07:22 PM) i'll never ask anything of you again
hisss56 (9:07:23 PM) [edited]ter
hisss56 (9:07:28 PM) youre dead the next time i se you
Thiefy (9:09:00 PM) go ahead, tk me... enjoy getting banned

Toxic attitudes like this guy's ruin enjoyment of the game for people. Let's say he does TK me the next time we're on the same team. Is your automated system going to take this interaction into account? Absolutely not. Is my in-game reporting of him going to change anything? I highly doubt it. And if I open a ticket to report him to customer support, I'll just get some cookie-cutter response. I'm convinced your support doesn't even read the tickets, because I've made simple requests like "If you're a real person, and you have read this, please include a smiley face in your response. :)" Such a simple request, and I don't get a smiley face in their response. So everything's automated, and the customer gets no actual support. Do. Something. Your community is getting flooded with people like this hisss56, and you need to do something about it.

The_PlebSlayer #45 Posted May 09 2017 - 11:08

Private

• Players
  • 36021 battles
  • [5LINE] 5LINE

Wargaming just destroyed this game with 9.18, and sucked in to them. i hope people leave in their thousands, its turned into pokimon.

They are a rip of company, that introduce tanks to make money and they develop nothing in the game or the maps.

BORING.

You spend thousands over years of dedicated playing, 1 stuff up and your done

You know what you can do WG with your fair and balanced.

SCUMBAGS

1SHOWER1 #46 Posted May 27 2017 - 08:53

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 11679 battles
I have submitted tickets after tickets trying to help get this game right for being shot, pushed off cliffs, my tank rolled over, pushed out in front of enemy fire ect..and tonight in a game I got pushed off a cliff AGAIN, so I shot a player in the rear like 3 or four times with a pz IIc and I get banned for a day???? I spend ALOT of money on this game because my whole family plays it and then after trying to help out with making it better, I loose it ONE TIME and get banned for a day.... works great these tk mechanics don't it?

Nawesemo #47 Posted Jun 25 2017 - 20:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 17459 battles
Shot out to Earl, Gerald, Johnathan, and Douglas, for helping me recover my account.    *whew!!! that was intense, great job team and sorry for the grief.     1000 thanks and all that. :) Happy Tanking. 

TboneOathKeeper #48 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 20:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22667 battles

Hello, Hope all is well. I've been playing on the "Public Testing" server for maybe 3 to 4 months now. Yesterday and today I noticed that there were some Bugs that are not going away. First is "NO" use of in-game chat. Checked settings many times, tried to contact team members, but no luck. The Speed Messages Does not work either. Say if I was calling for "Help" or "Reloading" , my teammates would not get the message.

In many Battles I found that to be very Hard to deal with. I like to talk to my Team and work together and this makes it impossible. The Russian server works perfect , yet my local American Server is not working correctly. I hope you can help with these issues. Thank you and Have a Great Day.

TboneOathKeeper 

ryujikaji #49 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 15:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 42166 battles
  • [L4ST] L4ST

i want to know how i can report this physics abuse.....

http://wotreplays.eu...i-churchill_vii

KaBrUnKeRa #50 Posted Oct 28 2017 - 06:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 829 battles
I just want my active items back I hope

server off does not give xp:(:(

Catboat181 #51 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 15:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 36353 battles

Bronzeraptor just call me a [n word]

multiple times in chat. Will a report with a replay do anything?

Any way to contact his clan? He's in -U-M- . Anybody know how to contact them?

Edited by Catboat181, Nov 19 2017 - 15:19.

DE_Samuel_B_Roberts #52 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 00:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6413 battles
So how about the fact that in game reporting accomplished nothing and support tickets are answered by chatbots that don't address your issue at all?

_Spade_ #53 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 01:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17589 battles
  • [NEET] NEET
What's the point of even having rules if WarGaming refuses to enforce them? I use the in-game system, and send in a ticket complete with replay, and despite receiving a reaponse that action would be taken, [edited]all has been done about it.

tallpaul99006 #54 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 00:10

Private

• Players
  • 52825 battles

I'M PISSED!!!  I just got out of a T10 game in my E4, and another player immediately from the start of the game, without saying anything or acknowledging my attempts to talk to him, BLOCKED my tank from moving anywhere.  When I tried to go around him (he was in a faster E5), he'd just move in front of me again.  A guy in a FV tried to push him away, but had to get into the game so gave up.  He didn't respond to my wth's as to why he was blocking me, so in frustration, I shot him 3 times and killed him.  He made no attempt to shoot back or evade, just kept blocking me.  This caused my tank to turn blue and get banned for 1 hour.

His name was habsmeister.  Is there anything I can do about this?  I did NOTHING to this guy and there was no reason that I am aware of for his blocking me.  

Sumpoor_Schmuck #55 Posted May 01 2018 - 22:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 30221 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View Posttallpaul99006, on Feb 09 2018 - 17:10, said:

I'M PISSED!!!  I just got out of a T10 game in my E4, and another player immediately from the start of the game, without saying anything or acknowledging my attempts to talk to him, BLOCKED my tank from moving anywhere.  When I tried to go around him (he was in a faster E5), he'd just move in front of me again.  A guy in a FV tried to push him away, but had to get into the game so gave up.  He didn't respond to my wth's as to why he was blocking me, so in frustration, I shot him 3 times and killed him.  He made no attempt to shoot back or evade, just kept blocking me.  This caused my tank to turn blue and get banned for 1 hour.

His name was habsmeister.  Is there anything I can do about this?  I did NOTHING to this guy and there was no reason that I am aware of for his blocking me.  

Take the replay and send it in as a ticket.    Thats always the best from what I have been told.   I have also heard the in game reporting is a joke, I dont even waste my time with it.  Im just another tanker like you, have seen the same.  this is what someone told me to do and its how I handle it now.  Good luck and happy tanking 

Wun_Hung_Wang #56 Posted May 11 2018 - 13:14

Private

• -Players-
  • 45 battles
You idiots at WoT used to have a great system in play for people committing offenses, like pushing players out of a position and other specific issues. all you have now is "unsportsmanlike like conduct" you people have become so damn lazy at war gaming, you had a great system in place for missions and now? who the fugue knows what the idiot with broken English is trying to describe, like number 2 in the crew is special line, it reads "complete all the conditions in each of the 25 battles" wth? what conditions? A win? you really had to put complete all conditions and all you needed to say was win? you used to post, any tier or tier 4 and above and actually lay out the guidelines, so I will go ahead and say it you fuquers are lazy as hell at WG, you paint over existing tanks you rename existing maps, and you make millions of dollars a year so how about pulling your heads out of your @sses and breath the fresh air and start working again and creating and maybe your business will gain players rather than piss them off and run them away from your game screaming.

Springfield_Fats #57 Posted Jun 19 2018 - 08:59

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10301 battles

View Post_Spade_, on Jan 24 2018 - 01:33, said:

What's the point of even having rules if WarGaming refuses to enforce them? I use the in-game system, and send in a ticket complete with replay, and despite receiving a reaponse that action would be taken, [edited]all has been done about it.

If it was revealed they were taking kick-backs off illegal modification makers, surprise wouldnt be the reaction I'd have.

thagin #58 Posted Jun 24 2018 - 08:39

Private

• Players
  • 140 battles

in game reporting, yea, what a joke. The only reason why it's there is to make you feel like you have a voice and you don't.

I've reported people for using a racist word in chat and nothing has happened to them or wargaming doesn't find the n word racist. Oh yea, don't worry, you can still be spotted from outside of your render range while your camo is active, but hey that's just mechanics right?

Sui_cideExpress #59 Posted Jul 05 2018 - 12:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45479 battles
  • [PIAGO] PIAGO
In Game reporting system. It will automatically ban you for whatever reason once you get enough reports even if you didn't do anything. All you have to do is have several people report even good players as bots WoT doesn't check it just gives an automatic ban even with good stats. To prove my point find the best player In the game and start reporting him as a bot see what happens. Yet another reason why you are losing players, along banning people using legal mods now, Horrible MM, and RNG is just Horrible too, Arty nerfed so now arty is worthless as is scouting for damage. Yet you do not seem to want to fix the issues. If this game has 10,000 active players in NA come July 5th next year it's because you have done nothing to address the problems. Ah well Sad to see WoT going down the drain. It's not to late to fix this if you want to save NA server and get more back to playing.

LtKelly #60 Posted Jul 30 2018 - 18:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12409 battles
  • [BSIA] BSIA

View PostSaffr0n, on Sep 18 2015 - 00:20, said:

How does it work?

Players can submit complaints about a misbehaving player, which will queue up like a point system. Once the same player has received "X" number of complaints and surpassed a predefined threshold their account is noted for a game sanction. By limiting the reports to battles that the player has participated in and restricting the amount of available complaints, we have ensured that the system cannot be abused. This means that if you were not in the same battle as the violator then you cannot submit a complaint about their behavior. Each player has maximum of (10) complaints they can submit per day, all of which can be used on a single player or one or more times for a different number of players. We were aware that some players may choose the former to possibly force ban someone so we did not set the threshold too low, hopefully avoiding this issue.

To give a rough ballpark of the current threshold, let's review these examples:

- If one player uses up all of their complaints on a single violator ⇒ the offending player is unlikely to receive a game sanction

- If all players in a battle, except for the misbehaving player, submits all possible complaints ⇒ the offending player is very likely to receive a game sanction

Are the reports cumulative to offending players on different battles. Scenario: while running a tank as a low tier tank, my less than stellular tank got pushed into harms way as extra armor for another higher tiered tank with more mass and engine power. I would probably be the only person complaining about a player as to poor sportsmanship. As you state nothing will happen to said player UNLESS I get the whole team to do the same. If Said player does it to me chances are he has done it before and will do it again so does your system keep track of all complaints against a player so as to penalize said player if they accumulate a set amount, say ten, of the same complaint within a set amount of time such as say two to six months. Also if 14 players report a player as say a BOT, and only a BOT, does said player receive a sanction or not  because the 14 did not click on all four of the complaints as you stated must be done.

Also tagged with wot, reports, issues, feedback, rules, violations, abuse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users