In-Game Reporting System

wot reports issues feedback rules violations abuse

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

StLouisR1 #61 Posted Jul 30 2018 - 19:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 19050 battles
I have had the recent experience of observing death threats via in-game chat. I do realize that these are empty threats made by useless turds, but I believe such behavior goes far and above what would be considered fair sportsmanship. Please be aware that the incidents were perpetrated by members with the clan tag "PERRO". I am curious at what point WG must accept some responsibility for such action. I have difficulty believing such action is singular and has not been repeatedly reported.

Mister_Crowley #62 Posted Aug 13 2018 - 19:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 6759 battles
  • [SISA] SISA
I'm sure this isn't the correct place to complain, but WHY can't I use a Walmart gift card to buy gold? I can use a Subway card or a Dollar General card, but not the biggest retailer on the planet. Seems rather stupid to me.

Warwik #63 Posted Nov 13 2018 - 17:12

Private

• Players
  • 24604 battles

USC server lagging badly. there is massive packet loss, what is happening to your server.

yesterday the game was running fine 

9:12AM

11/13/2018

TidusEnix #64 Posted Dec 20 2018 - 13:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 14071 battles

is there a method of which to report a player for harassment and targeted team kills. A white supremecist tried to recruit me and i told him to leave me alone then i blacklisted him, following match he team kills me immediately. his account is under a year old and has less that 100 battles. players like this shouldnt be allowed on the servers. he teamkilled me because apparently me deciding not to be a racist was a problem.

TankEnema #65 Posted Dec 24 2018 - 00:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3313 battles

That is just a horrible business model for dealing with cheaters.  For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone in any company would think this is an acceptable way to deal with cheaters?  Its almost like WG endorses the use of illegal mods that allow people to have an unfair advantage.  You need a MUCH better way of dealing with cheaters, they are running rampant and unafraid because they know that they will probably not trigger enough reports to flag their accounts.  Also I am going to be very blunt, putting a limit of 10 reports per day is absurd.

Maybe there is some truth to the rumor that WG is linked to a company that produces illegal mods.  Either way, you are complacent with the stance you are taking now.  It's a joke.

nastykiller92 #66 Posted Feb 12 2019 - 22:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20878 battles
I wish I had a more proper way to report people that do need bans. example: I play a frontline game and RECON_RANGER starts helping the other side by dropping his smoke screen in the caps when we are defending them on the enemy to help them while they cap and does nothing after he gives up in the match. Reality, his [edited]should be banned for a week  as it is just as bad as TKing 5 tanks on your team that did nothing to you.

Edited by nastykiller92, Feb 12 2019 - 22:38.

soldier301st #67 Posted Mar 06 2019 - 05:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 18130 battles
  • [HIEU] HIEU
I live in Asia. How do I switch accounts to sever asia?

Also tagged with wot, reports, issues, feedback, rules, violations, abuse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users