Jump to content


Skirmish 43

Skirmish 43

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted Oct 20 2015 - 16:41

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24295 battles
  • 4,450
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

 

Group Stage Standings

 

Basic Tournament Information for Skirmish 43

Please see tournament page for all information

 

  • Team Size: 5 combatants + 3 reserves
  • Map Pool: Siegfried Line
  • Mode: Encounter
  • Tier Point Minimum: 20
  • Tier Point Maximum: 40
  • Tier Limits:
    • This represents the max tier allowed. Teams are allowed to bring lower tiers. 
    • Light: Tier 8
    • Medium:  Tier 8
    • Heavy: Tier 8
    • TD: Tier 8
    • SPG: Tier 8
  • Special Restriction: No duplicate tanks allowed


shelonix #2 Posted Oct 29 2015 - 03:25

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16945 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    01-20-2014
no duplicar el modelo o la clase? es decir, no mas de un tanque pesado, un mediano, una arty, un ligero y caza tanque?

El_Rataballo #3 Posted Oct 29 2015 - 03:52

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 25539 battles
  • 40
  • [SAPEE] SAPEE
  • Member since:
    06-18-2013

Hi there, I'm just asking because in case. "No duplicate tanks allowed" stands for example: there is not allowed two IS-3, but we can put an IS-3 with an 110, or we cannot put two heavy tanks?

Ty so much :)!



ItzBlitz #4 Posted Nov 01 2015 - 07:00

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39086 battles
  • 1,051
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    10-02-2011

View PostKr4g0tH, on Oct 28 2015 - 18:52, said:

Hi there, I'm just asking because in case. "No duplicate tanks allowed" stands for example: there is not allowed two IS-3, but we can put an IS-3 with an 110, or we cannot put two heavy tanks?

Ty so much :)!

 

  One IS-3, One 110 is allowed. There's no limit to how many heavies you can bring. Bring 5 heavies if you want, but all must be different.

Example:

1 x IS-3, 1 x 110, 1 x T54 Lightweight, 1 x AMX 13-90, 1 x AMX 50-100



__SKY__LUKE #5 Posted Nov 02 2015 - 04:17

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 62210 battles
  • 885
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

Looking for a good team, have AMX50-100.IS-3,T54LW and everything in between with a minimum of 3 crew skills and max of 5 crew skills on the heavies!

PM me



_blackhorse_ #6 Posted Nov 03 2015 - 04:30

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 63302 battles
  • 97
  • [1HOW] 1HOW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

just fought Kenji , they had 2 IS 3's on thier team sent complaint to wargaming, is this how to do this

screen shot attached 

 

markgs commander of 11th ACR, Battle group 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_015.jpg   60.45K


LostMyMarbles #7 Posted Nov 03 2015 - 05:00

    Captain

  • Players
  • 47036 battles
  • 1,606
  • [INDIG] INDIG
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011
curious to see how many teams did not follow the rules about no duplicate tanks in the battles ?????

LostMyMarbles #8 Posted Nov 03 2015 - 05:02

    Captain

  • Players
  • 47036 battles
  • 1,606
  • [INDIG] INDIG
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011

View Postmarkgs, on Nov 02 2015 - 19:30, said:

just fought Kenji , they had 2 IS 3's on thier team sent complaint to wargaming, is this how to do this

screen shot attached 

 

markgs commander of 11th ACR, Battle group 

 

Markgs

 

here are the rules for filing a Dispute for the tournaments

 

Disputes

A dispute is a claim against an illegitimate result by an opponent’s violation of a written Skirmish rule.

 

Disputes must adhere to the protocol detailed below or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration.

  • Disputes must be submitted immediately after the round has concluded.
  • Disputes must be emailed to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com
  • The email subject/title must include the word “Dispute:” followed by the name of the event for which you are filing a dispute.
  • Disputes may only be filed by the team captain or any team member listed under team’s contact details.

 

Disputes must include the following in the body of the email or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration:

  • In-game name of the player submitting the dispute
  • Name of the Skirmish
  • Your team’s name with a link to your team’s page created for you during registration
  • Your opponent’s team name and a link to your opponent’s team page created during registration
  • Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
  • An attached replay of the disputed battle(s)

 

Additional notes:

  • Opposing team captains will be alerted of the dispute by forum PM after the dispute is processed.
  • Captains are responsible for monitoring their PM inbox.
  • Three upheld disputes during a group stage reverses all scores from the offending team for that round.
  • One upheld dispute during playoffs disqualifies the offending team from that round.
  • Publicizing disputes prior to resolution is subject to penalties at tournament admin's discretion, not limited to:
    • Disregarding the dispute
    • Immediate team disqualification
    • Removal of offending player from the event

 

Reporting Technical Victories/Defeats

  • Alpha Playoffs: Captains are encouraged to report any technical victories for the Playoff Round of 16.
  • The team that received the technical defeat will not receive any gold for the Alpha Playoffs. They will still receive gold for competing in the Group Stage.
  • The team with the technical victory will be awarded 250 gold, plus the gold earned based on their final position. This is only for the Playoff Round of 16.
  • To report a technical victory:
    • Send an email to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com immediately after the round has ended
    • Subject: <tournament name> Technical Defeat
    • Your in-game name as team captain
    • Your team name
    • The opposing team name
    • Screenshot showing the complete technical victory. A partial technical victory will not count.

 

 

 

Other Warnings and Disqualifications

  • All penalties may take into account the severity of the violation, resulting in greater consequences.
  • Teams can be disqualified from future Skirmishes and Wargaming tournaments for unsportsmanlike conduct including, but not limited to, foul language, racism, profanity, disrespect of an official, streamer or caster.
  • Teams can be disqualified for intentionally using any prohibited bugs, exploits, hacks or are found to be utilizing unfair methods of competition by the tournament administration.
  • All warnings are final. A second warning for any other infraction of the rule-set is grounds for immediate removal pending an investigation by the tournament administration.

hope this helps good luck



DaytimeWhiskey #9 Posted Nov 03 2015 - 05:03

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 7917 battles
  • 10
  • [M-AF] M-AF
  • Member since:
    01-29-2015
I know of at least one!! Team HA Ha ha brought 4 IS-3s and a T32

LostMyMarbles #10 Posted Nov 04 2015 - 01:42

    Captain

  • Players
  • 47036 battles
  • 1,606
  • [INDIG] INDIG
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011

Hey Dance210  its been my observation that Team !cbl has not shown up for the past 3-4 tournaments and yet they sign up but do not show at all which is taking a place for some team that wants to play ..... is there anything in place that will deter teams from signing up and not showing at all .....besides not being able to compete in the next day of the current tournament they are signed up fo

 

the Team Capt has an abismal record in tournaments

 

my suggestion is that if they apply deny them due to lack of commitment and not showing up for each battle

gosutactions.com has a list of every person who has taken part in any tournament this year and you can see for your self team ! CBL has not been showing up

 

 

LMM


Edited by LostMyMarbles, Nov 04 2015 - 01:46.


El_Rataballo #11 Posted Nov 04 2015 - 03:06

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 25539 battles
  • 40
  • [SAPEE] SAPEE
  • Member since:
    06-18-2013

View PostItzBlitz, on Nov 01 2015 - 03:00, said:

 

  One IS-3, One 110 is allowed. There's no limit to how many heavies you can bring. Bring 5 heavies if you want, but all must be different.

Example:

1 x IS-3, 1 x 110, 1 x T54 Lightweight, 1 x AMX 13-90, 1 x AMX 50-100

 

Ty so much bud!

ItzBlitz #12 Posted Nov 04 2015 - 03:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39086 battles
  • 1,051
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    10-02-2011

View PostLostMyMarbles, on Nov 03 2015 - 16:42, said:

Hey Dance210  its been my observation that Team !cbl has not shown up for the past 3-4 tournaments and yet they sign up but do not show at all which is taking a place for some team that wants to play ..... is there anything in place that will deter teams from signing up and not showing at all .....besides not being able to compete in the next day of the current tournament they are signed up fo

 

the Team Capt has an abismal record in tournaments

 

my suggestion is that if they apply deny them due to lack of commitment and not showing up for each battle

gosutactions.com has a list of every person who has taken part in any tournament this year and you can see for your self team ! CBL has not been showing up

 

 

LMM

We already have a system in place:

The bottom 5% of teams are removed each day during group stage, so they aren't earning any gold regardless. Its their loss, and someone else's gain.

Banning a team because they are able to sign up, but don't show... How is that in your words "taking a place of a team that wants to play"?

Any team can sign up, apply for the tournament and play, so your argument is invalid.

All it means is technical victories for a group on the first day.

Everyone is allowed to participate if their team gets accepted, and if they don't show up? Who cares. They get removed the next day.



TastyPastry #13 Posted Nov 04 2015 - 03:43

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28577 battles
  • 1,333
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostLostMyMarbles, on Nov 03 2015 - 20:42, said:

Hey Dance210  its been my observation that Team !cbl has not shown up for the past 3-4 tournaments and yet they sign up but do not show at all which is taking a place for some team that wants to play ..... is there anything in place that will deter teams from signing up and not showing at all .....besides not being able to compete in the next day of the current tournament they are signed up fo

 

the Team Capt has an abismal record in tournaments

 

my suggestion is that if they apply deny them due to lack of commitment and not showing up for each battle

gosutactions.com has a list of every person who has taken part in any tournament this year and you can see for your self team ! CBL has not been showing up

 

 

LMM

 

Why would you complain about a team handing out free victories? Salty you aren't getting matched up against them?

rangetai #14 Posted Nov 07 2015 - 20:49

    Private

  • Players
  • 32827 battles
  • 8
  • [CDEV] CDEV
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013
I submitted my Dispute (as a Technical Victory the first time) due to a team doubling their tanks in every battle. Was told not accepted as it didn't have enough info so I resubmitted (after fishing for the spot on disputes). Still no joy on my success to win my dispute.... We hope to battle tonight.  Hmmmm. This does not look good when those who disrespect the rules move forward in the game.

LostMyMarbles #15 Posted Nov 08 2015 - 01:28

    Captain

  • Players
  • 47036 battles
  • 1,606
  • [INDIG] INDIG
  • Member since:
    09-13-2011

View Postrangetai, on Nov 07 2015 - 11:49, said:

I submitted my Dispute (as a Technical Victory the first time) due to a team doubling their tanks in every battle. Was told not accepted as it didn't have enough info so I resubmitted (after fishing for the spot on disputes). Still no joy on my success to win my dispute.... We hope to battle tonight.  Hmmmm. This does not look good when those who disrespect the rules move forward in the game.

 

 

this is the proper way to file a dispute  a replay or a screen shot must accompany the dispute and it has to be emailed to the address below

hope this helps

Disputes

A dispute is a claim against an illegitimate result by an opponent’s violation of a written Skirmish rule.

 

Disputes must adhere to the protocol detailed below or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration.

  • Disputes must be submitted immediately after the round has concluded.
  • Disputes must be emailed to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com
  • The email subject/title must include the word “Dispute:” followed by the name of the event for which you are filing a dispute.
  • Disputes may only be filed by the team captain or any team member listed under team’s contact details.

 

Disputes must include the following in the body of the email or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration:

  • In-game name of the player submitting the dispute
  • Name of the Skirmish
  • Your team’s name with a link to your team’s page created for you during registration
  • Your opponent’s team name and a link to your opponent’s team page created during registration
  • Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
  • An attached replay of the disputed battle(s)


rangetai #16 Posted Nov 08 2015 - 01:36

    Private

  • Players
  • 32827 battles
  • 8
  • [CDEV] CDEV
  • Member since:
    03-02-2013

View PostLostMyMarbles, on Nov 07 2015 - 19:28, said:

 

 

this is the proper way to file a dispute  a replay or a screen shot must accompany the dispute and it has to be emailed to the address below

hope this helps

Disputes

A dispute is a claim against an illegitimate result by an opponent’s violation of a written Skirmish rule.

 

Disputes must adhere to the protocol detailed below or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration.

  • Disputes must be submitted immediately after the round has concluded.
  • Disputes must be emailed to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com
  • The email subject/title must include the word “Dispute:” followed by the name of the event for which you are filing a dispute.
  • Disputes may only be filed by the team captain or any team member listed under team’s contact details.

 

Disputes must include the following in the body of the email or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration:

  • In-game name of the player submitting the dispute
  • Name of the Skirmish
  • Your team’s name with a link to your team’s page created for you during registration
  • Your opponent’s team name and a link to your opponent’s team page created during registration
  • Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
  • An attached replay of the disputed battle(s)

 

I did submit the proper form once it was pointed out but no response so far.... Battle is in 2.5 hrs.

Time now 22:04 eastern. Well, that's it, Guess WOT might as well not put in Restrictions as they don't uphold them. With all the Hacks and Cheats out there and now this.... what are we to do??

 


Edited by rangetai, Nov 08 2015 - 04:05.






Also tagged with Skirmish 43

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users