Account Registration

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Bullitt659 #1 Posted Jul 06 2011 - 12:06

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
Hi
I registered about a month ago & started playing. I then registered again when I tried to get in to a forum as it said I was unknown.
I can play buy gold etc using my original profile on my home computer & have all my experience & tanks that I have collected but when I or somone else looks at my profile it says I have not had any battles or anything.
Any ideas?

ZKaiZ #2 Posted Jul 06 2011 - 12:38

Major

• Players
  • 17282 battles
Your forum account is linked to your in game account, thus the reason why the game reads 0 0 0 0 0,

You probably thought the forum account and the ingame account were tracked seperately then proceeded to create a new account just for foruming.

Provide your in game name here just so people and mods can confirm it for you  :Smile_honoring:

Bullitt659 #3 Posted Jul 06 2011 - 12:59

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
You are correct when I tried to use the forum it said I needed to register that is when I got confused. I then proceeded to enter the exact same email & nickname I used when I dowloaded the game which is Bullitt659. I thought that I would have got a duplication notification but I never did.
I am trying to join a clan so this is a little Inconvenient as they think I have never had a battle in my life.
Thanks for your help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users