• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

Banish #101 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 12:17

Major

• -Players-
  • 17847 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostJamcam, on Nov 26 2015 - 02:33, said:

You keep on saying that we're a reroll clan. You are forcing me to lay it out step by step, as if I was speaking to a child, because you are just ignoring what I am saying. So - what is a reroll? Someone who creates a new account so that they do not have to deal with the bad stats of having spent thousands of games learning the game. So, rerolls have good overalls as well as recents, no? Well, one would assume that a "reroll" clan would share these characteristics. Well let's go take a look - BRVE has a overall wn8 of 2000, and recents of 2750. But wait, that doesn't look like a reroll clan, that can't be right. In fact, that seems like a group of players who are picked up on merit of the fact that they are learning to play the game at a far higher level than they previously did.

Re-rolls are just highly padded accounts; A person who has 1,500 overall WN8 and 2,800 recent WN8 re-rolls to become a 2,700 overall and a 3,200 recent. There is nothing different in this persons skill other than the tanks the person plays, this is why -G- back in the day had an absolutely no re-roll acceptance policy.

Regardless your clan has a lot of re-rolls in it.

View PostJamcam, on Nov 26 2015 - 02:33, said:

So you're just going to ignore this whole paragraph because it would invalidate your previous statements and make you look foolish.

Insult me as you please, but again, you have literally zero substantiation to your claim of us being a "reroll clan", completely ignored what I said that showed us not to be, and are just sitting on your own opinion. And I'm the one that's "unlikely to produce much of a debate"?

There are only thing in this thread that making you look foolish is your continued posting.

Jamcam #102 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 13:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20623 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View PostBanish, on Nov 26 2015 - 06:17, said:

Re-rolls are just highly padded accounts; A person who has 1,500 overall WN8 and 2,800 recent WN8 re-rolls to become a 2,700 overall and a 3,200 recent. There is nothing different in this persons skill other than the tanks the person plays, this is why -G- back in the day had an absolutely no re-roll acceptance policy.

Regardless your clan has a lot of re-rolls in it.

There are only two things in this thread that making you look foolish is your continued posting.

By your criteria I find a total of 5 rerolls in BRVE. Does not make it a reroll clan. There are literally 8 people in the *whole* clan that have purple overalls. I have literally no idea where the misconception that there are rerolls en masse in BRVE. And like I said, the only reason I'm posting in this thread is being I was being baited at, on a thread I had nothing at all to do with.

Edited by Jamcam, Nov 26 2015 - 14:00.

_Double #103 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 14:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26692 battles
  • [BULBA] BULBA

I can see the connection between stats and critical thinking is being underlined by Jam.

In June, Loz looked at your clan and saw that 30+/- players were fresh re-rolls with 1 or 2 tier 10's.
Now its November, those 30+/- re-rolls now have a few more tier 10's, and a few thousand more games.

BRVE are a clan who re-rolled 30% of their entire clan to look good, to get noticed, to raise its bar in the eyes of the community because it it had stayed in its original accounts, it would be laughed at, like it had been for the previous few years. Now its just being laughed at for being a re-roll clan.

Which accounts in BRVE are your re-rolls? What about your Officers?

You have...

16 players under 10,000 battles.

32 players between 10 & 13,000 battles. (this is the range where the most re-rolls exist).

The truth is, Lozarus was wrong... only 45% of BRVE is a re-roll clan, the rest are the original account owners + guys who took a wrong turn into a dead-end clan.

Ennismore #104 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 14:41

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 19746 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Why is anyone getting hung up on BRVE being rammed with rerolls, i personalyl want clarification on this statement.

SystemRename237 #105 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 14:46

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 16343 battles

Apparently we do more with 75 players than what BRVE can do with 100.

I vaguely remember REL3 & REL in the clan league, and REL3 & REL players in the Pro Bowl.

I guess that makes Jamcan a noisy cheerleader.

oh edit, apparently we only used 30 players in the whole clan league.

Edited by SystemRename237, Nov 26 2015 - 14:47.

Jamcam #106 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 15:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20623 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View Post_Double, on Nov 26 2015 - 08:33, said:

I can see the connection between stats and critical thinking is being underlined by Jam.

In June, Loz looked at your clan and saw that 30+/- players were fresh re-rolls with 1 or 2 tier 10's.
Now its November, those 30+/- re-rolls now have a few more tier 10's, and a few thousand more games.

BRVE are a clan who re-rolled 30% of their entire clan to look good, to get noticed, to raise its bar in the eyes of the community because it it had stayed in its original accounts, it would be laughed at, like it had been for the previous few years. Now its just being laughed at for being a re-roll clan.

Which accounts in BRVE are your re-rolls? What about your Officers?

You have...

16 players under 10,000 battles.

32 players between 10 & 13,000 battles. (this is the range where the most re-rolls exist).

The truth is, Lozarus was wrong... only 45% of BRVE is a re-roll clan, the rest are the original account owners + guys who took a wrong turn into a dead-end clan.

If they are rerolls, why do they statistically not reflect that? You do realize that because most players who have been playing the game for an extensive amount have already found clans they are happy with, new clans tend to have to find players not in clans, who have not been playing the game long and have not found a clan already, but have the potential to be good players. Again, there are several reasons why you are wrong, but all you have to do is look at us on Wotlabs and you'll see two big numbers - 2000 overall, and 2700 recents - if we were all rerolls, as you put it, why are these numbers completely and utterly contradicting that? I mean, man, think about it, if someone rerolls and has the ability to play at 2700-2800, why the hell would their overalls be 2K? If we were all rerolls, why are the overalls so mediocre, but the recents the, unless i am much mistaken, 5th best amongst active clans on the server? Honestly, stop taking a stance for the sake of taking it, and think about it objectively for 3 and a half seconds.

View PostSystemRename237, on Nov 26 2015 - 08:46, said:

Apparently we do more with 75 players than what BRVE can do with 100.

I vaguely remember REL3 & REL in the clan league, and REL3 & REL players in the Pro Bowl.

I guess that makes Jamcan a noisy cheerleader.

oh edit, apparently we only used 30 players in the whole clan league.

You do realize BRVE wasn't around for the beginning of these events right? But hey, I guess it's easy to have an opinion without knowing what you're talking about.

Edited by Jamcam, Nov 26 2015 - 15:14.

Jamcam #107 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 15:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20623 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View PostEnnismore, on Nov 26 2015 - 08:41, said:

Why is anyone getting hung up on BRVE being rammed with rerolls, i personalyl want clarification on this statement.

Nice.

Also - ask lethal what he replied to that.

Edited by Jamcam, Nov 26 2015 - 15:15.

Ennismore #108 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 15:29

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 19746 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostJamcam, on Nov 26 2015 - 14:03, said:

If they are rerolls, why do they statistically not reflect that? You do realize that because most players who have been playing the game for an extensive amount have already found clans they are happy with, new clans tend to have to find players not in clans, who have not been playing the game long and have not found a clan already, but have the potential to be good players. Again, there are several reasons why you are wrong, but all you have to do is look at us on Wotlabs and you'll see two big numbers - 2000 overall, and 2700 recents - if we were all rerolls, as you put it, why are these numbers completely and utterly contradicting that? I mean, man, think about it, if someone rerolls and has the ability to play at 2700-2800, why the hell would their overalls be 2K? If we were all rerolls, why are the overalls so mediocre, but the recents the, unless i am much mistaken, 5th best amongst active clans on the server? Honestly, stop taking a stance for the sake of taking it, and think about it objectively for 3 and a half seconds.

They do statistically reflect that, just because you can't count and have a bias towards defending your 30-40 re-rolls who are all climbing at a parallel rate with each other, doesn't mean the statistics do not reflect it.

As for why the re-rolls are so mediocre, well its because they were mediocre in the first place, a 1,700 shitter can re-roll 3,500 if he's figured out his mistakes, but if the best he can manage is 2,700... well i guess it was a waste of time.

And what does "5th best amongst active clans on the server" mean exactly, you're on the tier 8 map, that's the same as UFTS isn't it. (no question mark = rhetorical)
And 5th best at what, being active? - congratulations for having a lot of people logging in to play tier 8 clan wars?

View PostJamcam, on Nov 26 2015 - 14:08, said:

Nice.

Also - ask lethal what he replied to that.

We're not interested in what a RELIC player said, we're interested in what the Commander of BRVE meant.

As for your screenshot, you realize you just took a picture of the gold income RELIC made off of the Clan Wars map as opposed to the 400,000 gold we made off of the Clan League in teh same period?

The Clan Wars map.

Clan Wars.

Map.

You're building your clan for tier 8 clan wars.

WARNING: DANK MEME

Spoiler

Talk about dead end clans, this guy thinks there's a future in Clan Wars....

Edited by Ennismore, Nov 26 2015 - 15:36.

Jamcam #109 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 15:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20623 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View PostEnnismore, on Nov 26 2015 - 09:29, said:

They do statistically reflect that, just because you can't count and have a bias towards defending your 30-40 re-rolls who are all climbing at a parallel rate with each other, doesn't mean the statistics do not reflect it.

As for why the re-rolls are so mediocre, well its because they were mediocre in the first place, a 1,700 shitter can re-roll 3,500 if he's figured out his mistakes, but if the best he can manage is 2,700... well i guess it was a waste of time.

And what does "5th best amongst active clans on the server" mean exactly, you're on the tier 8 map, that's the same as UFTS isn't it. (no question mark = rhetorical)
And 5th best at what, being active? - congratulations for having a lot of people logging in to play tier 8 clan wars?

We're not interested in what a RELIC player said, we're interested in what the Commander of BRVE meant.

As for your screenshot, you realize you just took a picture of the gold income RELIC made off of the Clan Wars map as opposed to the 400,000 gold we made off of the Clan League in teh same period?

The Clan Wars map.

Clan Wars.

Map.

You're building your clan for tier 8 clan wars.

WARNING: DANK MEME

Spoiler

Talk about dead end clans, this guy thinks there's a future in Clan Wars....

No, really, I don't, not with the way it's headed. I'm currently on the t8 map, because believe it or not we enjoy playing battles, and as much as I'd rather do t10, there's a lot less fighting going on there. But we're all still around, and we all care to some degree, or we wouldn't be sitting here taking time out of our lives to type this.

Ennismore #110 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 16:14

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 19746 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Well then, you stopped talking like a [edited]for 5 minutes, I guess we're in agreement over the future of clan wars.

Out of curiosity, what did happen to BRVE between the time you took a Cleveland steamer on RELIC and the Clan League Qualifiers/Clan League?

And do you plan on participating in the next season? I played 1 game and realized i'm better at flipping burgers.

Jamcam #111 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 16:19

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20623 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View PostEnnismore, on Nov 26 2015 - 10:14, said:

Well then, you stopped talking like a [edited]for 5 minutes, I guess we're in agreement over the future of clan wars.

Out of curiosity, what did happen to BRVE between the time you took a Cleveland steamer on RELIC and the Clan League Qualifiers/Clan League?

And do you plan on participating in the next season? I played 1 game and realized i'm better at flipping burgers.

Unfortunately, and I do really try to not sound arrogant when I say this, my clan's existence seems to rely completely on me putting in all my available time. Which is fine, except for the fact that I live in Argentina, and I had to go back there for the summer and I just simply did not have the time and quality of internet to be able to run the clan. So after it became apparent that it was struggling, I just told people that there were no hard feelings if they left, and those that wanted to come back in September could.

And yes, we will be participating in all future events to the best of our ability. And we will continue doing so until either WG gets its sh!t together and makes the end-game enjoyable again, or the game just isn't fun for us anymore.

Edited by Jamcam, Nov 26 2015 - 16:21.

Silvers_ #112 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 16:29

Major

• Players
  • 40145 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

Then the question becomes if your clan can't survive without you then why do you have officers? Your officers should be competent enough to run the clan without you because if YOU DO IT ALL YOURSELF you will burn out fast. Just look at how many clans go through callers after major campaigns.

Jamcam #113 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 16:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20623 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View PostSilvers_, on Nov 26 2015 - 10:29, said:

Then the question becomes if your clan can't survive without you then why do you have officers? Your officers should be competent enough to run the clan without you because if YOU DO IT ALL YOURSELF you will burn out fast. Just look at how many clans go through callers after major campaigns.

I don't burn out.

BarbaricNoob #114 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 16:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25787 battles
  • [REL_3] REL_3
Yet.

Silvers_ #115 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 17:14

Major

• Players
  • 40145 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

While you "may not" burn out. The question still becomes why do you have an officer corp then if your clan can't function without you?

If your clan can't "function w/o" you as you have stated then you need to clean your officer corp out or give them the authority to run things as they see fit when you are not there.

Just my 2 cents as I have no dog in this fight as they say.

G1bby #116 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 18:03

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25707 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostJamcam, on Nov 26 2015 - 07:32, said:

I don't burn out.

lol

NatalieMarsThePrincess #117 Posted Nov 26 2015 - 19:38

Captain

• Players
  • 21278 battles

View PostJamcam, on Nov 26 2015 - 08:32, said:

I don't burn out.

View PostContent_WG, on Nov 26 2015 - 05:31, said:

Challenge accepted

Inchon #118 Posted Nov 27 2015 - 01:33

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 24166 battles
  • [ESPRT] ESPRT

View PostJamcam, on Nov 26 2015 - 15:32, said:

I don't burn out.

Or take advice. 

Jam, please realize that you are doing more bad than good here. As my father told me, "if you get into a fight, I don't care who started it, only that you finish it." Applying it to this situation, if you really want to show legitimacy then you should attack Relic. The other option is to wait till the next event and perform better than those that doubt you. Until either of these two happen please realize you don't have the performance record to substantiate a legitimate response against clans that have competited. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users