Keep crashing to desktop

crash to desktop certain maps omg help! why?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

fatdemon26 #1 Posted Nov 12 2015 - 23:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3934 battles
  • [-HELL] -HELL
So i had the game for a while, but i never played it until recently, played it, it was fine until i started playing on desert maps. i began getting CTD's everywhere. i would start the game drive forwards and crash. i rejoined, only to find my tank drove off into the wild and had been shot. I thought maybe it was because i typed bad words onto the chat, but no. it kept doing it on certain maps.

I UNINSTALLED the game and REINSTALLED it, TWICE!  nothing. i disabled crossfire and nothing, i disabled anything that can overlay like video capture and stuff and nothing. i disabled my overclocks and nothing.

i can play T1 and T2 matches just fine, because it was certain maps on it. but once i get onto T3 where i get thrown in with upper tiers (t4, t5, t6) and im there just for others to get easy kills and certain maps come up i begin crashing. i crash on the desert maps, and malinkova. I just crashed 6 times at malinkova just now, 3 seconds into the match starting and i crashed.

I DONT HAVE ANY MODS, I have the game barebones, stock. nothing on it.

what the hell is going on? If i have to kill someone to get this to stop I WILL.

my specs are fx-8350 stock, 8gb ddr3 1866mhz, 2x msi r7850 OC stock, 750gb WD black. W7 Ultimate 64 bit.

I like this game, but because of these damn crashes I enjoy WoWS better. no problems with that game.

The_Michael #2 Posted Nov 12 2015 - 23:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16583 battles
Try deleting the folder in AppData too?

High_Caliber #3 Posted Nov 13 2015 - 01:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29240 battles
  • [GAZOO] GAZOO

View Postfatdemon26, on Nov 12 2015 - 16:56, said:

So i had the game for a while, but i never played it until recently, played it, it was fine until i started playing on desert maps. i began getting CTD's everywhere. i would start the game drive forwards and crash. i rejoined, only to find my tank drove off into the wild and had been shot. I thought maybe it was because i typed bad words onto the chat, but no. it kept doing it on certain maps.

I UNINSTALLED the game and REINSTALLED it, TWICE!  nothing. i disabled crossfire and nothing, i disabled anything that can overlay like video capture and stuff and nothing. i disabled my overclocks and nothing.

i can play T1 and T2 matches just fine, because it was certain maps on it. but once i get onto T3 where i get thrown in with upper tiers (t4, t5, t6) and im there just for others to get easy kills and certain maps come up i begin crashing. i crash on the desert maps, and malinkova. I just crashed 6 times at malinkova just now, 3 seconds into the match starting and i crashed.

I DONT HAVE ANY MODS, I have the game barebones, stock. nothing on it.

what the hell is going on? If i have to kill someone to get this to stop I WILL.

my specs are fx-8350 stock, 8gb ddr3 1866mhz, 2x msi r7850 OC stock, 750gb WD black. W7 Ultimate 64 bit.

I like this game, but because of these damn crashes I enjoy WoWS better. no problems with that game.

try deleting the game cache

pizzastorm #4 Posted Nov 13 2015 - 01:44

Player

• -Players-
  • 10736 battles

https://na.wargaming.net/support/Tickets/ViewList/Index

Try contacting our support team!

They can help you sort this issue out.

fatdemon26 #5 Posted Nov 13 2015 - 05:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3934 battles
  • [-HELL] -HELL
so i cleared the folder in appdata. everything was fine, until 5 mins ago. i crashed in a tier 2 match.

im going to contact the support team. if they cant help me fix this, i will quit this game until the next 2 updates our out. until then i will be on warships.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users