• [CCP] CCP
Hello,

Victory!
Battle: Prokhorovka Thursday, July 07, 2011 10:35:05 AM
Vehicle: T34
Experience received: 541
Credits received: 26,575
Battle Achievements: Reaper

I recently received reaper in a match where I had no kills.  IIRC I tracked and damaged a Pershing (2 shots) going after our artillery and may have damaged one or two other tanks later in the match.  I still only have the 105 on the T34, at this tier it's not exactly a "finisher" so I don't see how I came remotely close to administering 3 finishing blows with it.

Just thought I would report.

NavyCuda #2 Posted Jul 07 2011 - 16:48

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 16291 battles
  • [CGN] CGN
Hmmm, strange but...

Reaper

Destroy three or more enemy vehicles in a row with a single round each. The achievement is granted on completion of the sequence. The sequence can be continued in the next battle fought on any vehicle.

Maybe you got it in another tank and it just told you while you were in your T34? It's just a guess because it is kind of odd.

Scruffy_The_Janitor #3 Posted Jul 10 2011 - 18:11

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Reaper continues from game to game. You could get one shot one kill over two games.. but you won't get the achievement until you break that chain. What happened in this case was that your previous game got you reaper.. but your last shot in that game was still part of the reaper chain. Therefore when you went into your T34 and fired without a kill, the reaper chain was broken.. and you got the award.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users