Jump to content


This game is dying..


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
567 replies to this topic

Nelson2011 #21 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:41

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 27964 battles
  • 492
  • [PINGU] PINGU
  • Member since:
    10-13-2011
Also alot of big AAA games have been coming out lately so that's pulling alot of players from WOT, and you might see a surge once the 4th CW campaign stars up :^)

Insurrectional_Leftist #22 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 46751 battles
  • 6,199
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013

View PostComrade_333, on Dec 04 2015 - 15:38, said:

 

I would just attribute the increase in population to the recent 3x multipliers, not really the patch.

 

 

Yea, that's just a momentary "spike" due to XMAS specials, and x3 and upcoming x5, perm specials, (Money Grabs) etc. and decorations etc...  it will fall right back to it's Dismal numbers very quickly.... agreed.



RoboT95 #23 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:42

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20818 battles
  • 1,452
  • Member since:
    09-13-2012

View Postjtgerik, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:22, said:

Top Clans folding.. recruiting even semi-decent players is difficult..  pubs are the worst I've ever seen, sever population is dismal...   Clan wars is a disaster.. other games appeal? too much crammed into this game too fast? ridiculous modes? still broken things.. finding it very hard to stay motivated to continue playing.. I'm obviously not alone.. seems a plague is upon this game, and it's death is imminent. 

 

Heh, sure, population is up in the last patch and people are complaining less than before, so thats a nice sign, but the game cannot last forever.

 

Average population of the NA servers is 22-24k EVERY DAY the past few months


Edited by RoboT95, Dec 04 2015 - 16:44.


PR_calvin #24 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:42

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19150 battles
  • 1,509
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostStrawStock, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:35, said:

Go visit WOWP and then you may truly understand what  "Dying" looks like..

 

Dying ? 

 

Try dead at the bottom of a sewer.

 

What a terrible game



minim8greyhound #25 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 15065 battles
  • 2,448
  • [_SOC_] _SOC_
  • Member since:
    07-01-2011

The problem is that tier 10's "end game tanks" are not rewarding at all. You grind and pay $$$ for a long time only to get a really big tank, that has massive ammo and repair costs. The only thing you get with a tier 10 is bragging rights. Also rampage is not a bonus, it's just another way for you to lose credits even faster.

 

At that point you realize all WG is about is making you spends tons of credits (indirectly money) to do the same exact thing you do at tier 1. What's the point? Then WG usually adds a new line of tanks that are all better than the one you just took 2 years to get or better yet they nerf the nuts and bolts out of it.

 

Also missions are frustrating to players without clanmates and teammates that can rig matches. The whole missions system is broken. It also gives huge unfair advantage to players with friends and clanmates. I think missions should be xp based.



Silvers_ #26 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 49469 battles
  • 5,474
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View PostSteelRonin, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:41, said:

 

Arty, Illegal mods, rigged MM, XVM, WN8, playing for stats, unicums rerolls covered by WG.....promises and promises, years to have better features, 0 balance, 5 years to develop better sounds and I am sure they will cancel it, they will cancel gun sounds but they will add better horse and bird sounds....

 

Illegal mods? Please explain as this has all be debunked but please enlighten us.

rigged mm?? Please explain why mm is against you and doesn't like you and only YOU for some reason.

XVM/WN8?? How does a 3rd party mod have any bearing on this.

rerolls????  So WG gies them preferential treatment and better MM I assume?

 

Maybe take your paranoia to the "other" game....which has the very same issues......



MrDoomed #27 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 19184 battles
  • 2,723
  • Member since:
    05-09-2012

View PostSteelRonin, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:41, said:

 

Arty, Illegal mods, rigged MM, XVM, WN8, playing for stats, unicums rerolls covered by WG.....promises and promises, years to have better features, 0 balance, 5 years to develop better sounds and I am sure they will cancel it, they will cancel gun sounds but they will add better horse and bird sounds....

This guy gets it. One of the few that does. Cant wait to see the trolls of denial come after him lol. You are spot on sir.



Silvers_ #28 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 49469 battles
  • 5,474
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View Postminim8greyhound, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:43, said:

The problem is that tier 10's "end game tanks" are not rewarding at all. You grind and pay $$$ for a long time only to get a really big tank, that has massive ammo and repair costs. The only thing you get with a tier 10 is bragging rights. Also rampage is not a bonus, it's just another way for you to lose credits even faster.

 

At that point you realize all WG is about is making you spends tons of credits (indirectly money) to do the same exact thing you do at tier 1. What's the point? Then WG usually adds a new line of tanks that are all better than the one you just took 2 years to get or better yet they nerf the nuts and bolts out of it.

 

Also missions are frustrating to players without clanmates and teammates that can rig matches. The whole missions system is broken. It also gives huge unfair advantage to players with friends and clanmates. I think missions should be xp based.

 

 

To make credits at t10 just do your tanks HP in damage and you will break even jesus how hard it to understand that?



Bert_Keg_O_Chikin #29 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:46

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 24 battles
  • 370
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostMrDoomed, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:45, said:

This guy gets it. One of the few that does. Cant wait to see the trolls of denial come after him lol. You are spot on sir.

 

Why are you even here if things are so  bad? Really - what kind of special snowflake are you Trollboy?  

Silvers_ #30 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 49469 battles
  • 5,474
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View PostMrDoomed, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:45, said:

This guy gets it. One of the few that does. Cant wait to see the trolls of denial come after him lol. You are spot on sir.

 

Also please show us where the better player touched you in your happy place because all of that has been debunked NUMEROUS times.

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #31 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 15574 battles
  • 12,567
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013


SteelRonin #32 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:47

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 23489 battles
  • 5,064
  • [SAKAI] SAKAI
  • Member since:
    09-13-2010

View PostMrDoomed, on Dec 04 2015 - 12:45, said:

This guy gets it. One of the few that does. Cant wait to see the trolls of denial come after him lol. You are spot on sir.

 

they already started

ISNomads #33 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 39573 battles
  • 2,493
  • [WHAMO] WHAMO
  • Member since:
    11-30-2013

View Postjtgerik, on Dec 04 2015 - 07:22, said:

Top Clans folding.. recruiting even semi-decent players is difficult..  pubs are the worst I've ever seen, sever population is dismal...   Clan wars is a disaster.. other games appeal? too much crammed into this game too fast? ridiculous modes? still broken things.. finding it very hard to stay motivated to continue playing.. I'm obviously not alone.. seems a plague is upon this game, and it's death is imminent. 

 

Dogs and cats living together... Mass Hysteria!!!!!!

Epiclol12 #34 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:49

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16361 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    06-20-2011
Maybe it's time to move on... to Armored Warfare... or just quit tank games and become a full-time call of duty fanboy!

View PostSteelRonin, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:41, said:

 

Arty.

 

Oh, and... what's so bad about arty? Have you ever experienced how hard it is to play it?

SteelRonin #35 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:50

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 23489 battles
  • 5,064
  • [SAKAI] SAKAI
  • Member since:
    09-13-2010

View PostSilvers_, on Dec 04 2015 - 12:46, said:

 

Also please show us where the better player touched you in your happy place because all of that has been debunked NUMEROUS times.

 

can you stop putting the dust under the carpet please?

Cognitive_Dissonance #36 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 40641 battles
  • 6,402
  • [ANASS] ANASS
  • Member since:
    01-31-2013

View PostXplato, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:28, said:

the game has been on the decline for years. it's just CW covered that up, becuese it was a end game content so you couldn't see the decline as much.

 

with CW 2.0 killing CW. suddenly the game has no endgame for 99% of the players who want end game......and what happens to MMOS without end game?

 

Rest

in

piece

 

Wot has no end game, and tier 10s are now basically worthless. what WG need to do, is get rid of lower tier CW, make it all tier 10s,

 

and get rid of CW 2.0 for the NA server, it just doesn't not work with our player populations. something WG once again didn't listen to the players who they should be listening to:

THE TOP END CLANS.

 

I agree with everything you said, I have experienced first hand the mess that is 2.0 . . . but basing the design of the game on the smallest population of users for end-game?

 

I am trying to be open minded, explain to me how that would drive up CW participation for us mere "average" players. Because in the end, you do want me there, at least to increase participation. You can farm me all you want, if I feel like I am getting something out of it.


Edited by SmirkingGerbil, Dec 04 2015 - 16:52.


Silvers_ #37 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 49469 battles
  • 5,474
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

View PostSteelRonin, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:47, said:

 

they already started

 

View PostSteelRonin, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:50, said:

 

can you stop putting the dust under the carpet please?

 

No you just spout complete nonsense WITHOUT any proof and then expect people to just blindly follow what you say. Like I said before it's all been proven to be FALSE.

 

But you keep drinking your special snowflake juice and having mommy and daddy tell you that you are the bestest in the whole wide world



Mr_Fantabulous #38 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:55

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27958 battles
  • 1,387
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostSilvers_, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:53, said:

 

 

No you just spout complete nonsense WITHOUT any proof and then expect people to just blindly follow what you say. Like I said before it's all been proven to be FALSE.

 

But you keep drinking your special snowflake juice and having mommy and daddy tell you that you are the bestest in the whole wide world

 

I agree with him. You have 30K battles and don't seem to understand anything about the game. His points are valid and poignant.

Silvers_ #39 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 16:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 49469 battles
  • 5,474
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    06-12-2012

LOL sure thing....... Expect they have all been proven false numerous times.

 

Also notice he never answered my questions in regards to anything he said.

 

And seeing as you "agree" why don't you please explain why everything he said is true? and show proof if you would please.


Edited by Silvers_, Dec 04 2015 - 16:59.


Insurrectional_Leftist #40 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 46751 battles
  • 6,199
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013

View Postminim8greyhound, on Dec 04 2015 - 15:43, said:

The problem is that tier 10's "end game tanks" are not rewarding at all. You grind and pay $$$ for a long time only to get a really big tank, that has massive ammo and repair costs. The only thing you get with a tier 10 is bragging rights. Also rampage is not a bonus, it's just another way for you to lose credits even faster.

 

At that point you realize all WG is about is making you spends tons of credits (indirectly money) to do the same exact thing you do at tier 1. What's the point? Then WG usually adds a new line of tanks that are all better than the one you just took 2 years to get or better yet they nerf the nuts and bolts out of it.

 

Also missions are frustrating to players without clanmates and teammates that can rig matches. The whole missions system is broken. It also gives huge unfair advantage to players with friends and clanmates. I think missions should be xp based.

 

 

you got it man....:sceptic:  you get a cookie..






3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users