• This topic is locked This topic is locked
567 replies to this topic

Spanktankk #41 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:00

Major

• Players
  • 37052 battles
  • [KFB] KFB

View Postjtgerik, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:34, said:

I don't consider it dramatic.. just factual.. No drama intended.. just curious to see how others felt about the decline this game seems to be spiraling down..

I've been here almost 5 years.  Last two years have been a slow, steady downhill slide.  As I 99% play pubbies, I'm referencing the "fun" factor in playing a PUB match.  Play quality is in the toilet.  Steamrolls happen way too often.

View PostMr_Fantabulous, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:25, said:

Server population has actually risen since 9.12 was released. CW 2.0 is responsible for the clans folding mainly. There have always been bad pubs....always.

It always rises right AFTER a  new patch release.... not to mention the gobs of specials.  There used to be 40k on the NA server(s) on popular/holiday/killer weekends.   I see half that now.

View PostAndrewSledge, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:38, said:

Well this is only my second year playing, and I'm still having fun...

I did in my 2nd year too.

View PostSilvers_, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:43, said:

Illegal mods?   WARPACK.  nuff said

rigged mm?? 15 reds on one team and 11 blue/green/purples on the other.  While this is not "rigging" it certainly is a metric that facilitates "unknowing" players to think the game is "rigged against them"

XVM/WN8?? How does a 3rd party mod have any bearing on this.  Try being the only green on a team.  Tell me you dont get targeted first...EVERY game.  XVM to blame.

rerolls????  I have no opinion on rerolls, unless they come here on the forum bragging about their WN8.  Could care less.

Mr_Fantabulous #42 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:01

Captain

• Players
  • 27958 battles

View PostSilvers_, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:57, said:

LOL sure thing....... Expect they have all been proven false numerous times.

Also notice he never answered my questions in regards to anything he said.

And seeing as you "agree" why don't you please explain why everything he said is true? and show proof if you would please.

What's been proven false exactly? You seem to like spouting off your own opinions as facts. They aren't. I will be happy to discuss his points with you in detail if you wish.

Insurrectional_Leftist #43 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:01

Major

• Players
  • 46751 battles

View PostBert_Keg_O_Chikin, on Dec 04 2015 - 15:46, said:

Why are you even here if things are so  bad? Really - what kind of special snowflake are you Trollboy?

OMG...  ^^^^

littleleopard12 #44 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:09

Captain

• Players
  • 12134 battles
  • [4HIM2] 4HIM2

View PostMr_Fantabulous, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:25, said:

Server population has actually risen since 9.12 was released. CW 2.0 is responsible for the clans folding mainly. There have always been bad pubs....always.

this ^

TkTreVor #45 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:12

Private

• Players
  • 15173 battles

View Postminim8greyhound, on Dec 04 2015 - 09:43, said:

The problem is that tier 10's "end game tanks" are not rewarding at all. You grind and pay $$$ for a long time only to get a really big tank, that has massive ammo and repair costs. The only thing you get with a tier 10 is bragging rights. Also rampage is not a bonus, it's just another way for you to lose credits even faster.

At that point you realize all WG is about is making you spends tons of credits (indirectly money) to do the same exact thing you do at tier 1. What's the point? Then WG usually adds a new line of tanks that are all better than the one you just took 2 years to get or better yet they nerf the nuts and bolts out of it.

Also missions are frustrating to players without clanmates and teammates that can rig matches. The whole missions system is broken. It also gives huge unfair advantage to players with friends and clanmates. I think missions should be xp based.

I have been playing for over 4 years and this is exactly how I feel about the game.  I have purchased 12 premiums and plenty of premium time over the years.  I can no longer justify spending any money on this game.  Without a premium account tier 10 is a loss on credits and just is not any fun anymore.  I am a solo public match 99% of the time and the game has not evolved for my type of a player.  Without some changes for the better I fear I will not be playing for much longer and is kinda sad because I have had alot of fun over the years but I a now getting bored with it.  

RECON_RANGER #46 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:14

Major

• Players
  • 40572 battles

View PostSteelRonin, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:41, said:

Arty, Illegal mods, rigged MM, XVM, WN8, playing for stats, unicums rerolls covered by WG.....promises and promises, years to have better features, 0 balance, 5 years to develop better sounds and I am sure they will cancel it, they will cancel gun sounds but they will add better horse and bird sounds....

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Absolute_Territory #47 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:17

Major

• Players
  • 21741 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

View PostStrawStock, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:35, said:

Go visit WOWP and then you may truly understand what  "Dying" looks like..

That was never even alive.

Insurrectional_Leftist #48 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:20

Major

• Players
  • 46751 battles

View PostTkTreVor, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:12, said:

I have been playing for over 4 years and this is exactly how I feel about the game.  I have purchased 12 premiums and plenty of premium time over the years.  I can no longer justify spending any money on this game.  Without a premium account tier 10 is a loss on credits and just is not any fun anymore.  I am a solo public match 99% of the time and the game has not evolved for my type of a player.  Without some changes for the better I fear I will not be playing for much longer and is kinda sad because I have had alot of fun over the years but I a now getting bored with it.

Dude, I have 37 premium tanks. Over 35K battles, spent a boat load of money on it, Solo Pubbed 99% of the time, and tolerated a ton of trouble.  Got 4-5 skill crews, and tier X's I don't even want to run anymore.  Tier X's  un-locked that I don't even want to purchase even....

I Uninstalled during Thanksgiving the game was so broken...

Not played since, and don't want buy any thing this Xmas, nor want to play until they fix the MM, or let us Server Roam to the EU for greater population...

Tell me about it.

Kamahl1234 #49 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:21

Major

• Players
  • 18395 battles

View PostMr_Fantabulous, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:01, said:

What's been proven false exactly? You seem to like spouting off your own opinions as facts. They aren't. I will be happy to discuss his points with you in detail if you wish.

To play devils advocate, there's no solid proof that you're defending facts, as well. Given that the majority of the game is client side, and the closest we have to cheating mods is warpack, which in terms of function isn't even terribly useful to the average player, it may make you a bit better, but it isn't going to make you win every match, not by a long-shot.

MrDoomed #50 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:24

Major

• Players
  • 19184 battles
The deniers remind me of the people on the Titanic who just sat in thier seats and died cuz they couldnt cope with reality.

Silvers_ #51 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:25

Major

• Players
  • 49469 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

View PostMr_Fantabulous, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:01, said:

Rigged MM has been proven false.. Why would WG go to lengths just to give a few players better MM than others? So you are saying that all the Blue/Purple players with over 60% W/R's got WG favor? Come on now you yourself are blue/purple. You think WG went...well I like your name Mr. Fantabulous so i've granting you better MM/RNG that bob over there becuase his name is sooooo boring? Come on.

Illegal mods ..... Is he talking about mods that are illegal on the NA server? Is he talking about "hack mods" that give you an advantage? (Which have been proven can't happen on a server side game unless the entire server gets that same hack"

XVM, WN8 How is a 3rd party mod doing anything? when you can tell the "good" players just from the clan tags they have. That guys in relic/otter etc....they are "good"

playing for stats.....What does he mean here? Most who play for stats play to get better. Your stats get better your play improves....

unicums rerolls covered by WG...... How is WG covering them? Does this tie into the rigged MM portion as well? anyone can reroll if they want. Just use a secondary email account and not your primary. How is someone rerolling "killing the game"... to me rerolling is just like in any MMORPG....I dont' like this Horde Paladin as I'm completely shite and everyone knows I am....I'm going to reroll onto another server and roll an Alliance Paladin where nobody knows me.

RECON_RANGER #52 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:26

Major

• Players
  • 40572 battles

View PostSilvers_, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:43, said:

Illegal mods? Please explain as this has all be debunked but please enlighten us.

rigged mm?? Please explain why mm is against you and doesn't like you and only YOU for some reason.

XVM/WN8?? How does a 3rd party mod have any bearing on this.

rerolls????  So WG gies them preferential treatment and better MM I assume?

Maybe take your paranoia to the "other" game....which has the very same issues......

Armored Warfare doesnt have XVM, OP arty, MM issues or illegal mods, having said that, i dont like it. 

1.  Illegal Mods?  yea, theres a ton of them, reload, gun direction, red dot, tracer, fallen objects

2.  Rigged MM?  When he says rigged i read it as BROKEN.  Yes, MM, is BROKEN.   I was in a recent game with 9 tier 5s on enemy team and 4 on my team.  I am routinely in games where based on the tanks, not XVM, 1 side has no chance to win game due to briken MM.  

3.  XVM?   players like ANFIELD and JINGLES and many others r saying player names on enemy teams should not be visible and WN8

has caused a toxic environment causing ave and below ave players to quit

Insurrectional_Leftist #53 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:29

Major

• Players
  • 46751 battles

View PostMrDoomed, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:24, said:

The deniers remind me of the people on the Titanic who just sat in thier seats and died cuz they couldnt cope with reality.

Yea, really man.  Lose another 5000 players off the NA, more MM imbalance occurs, more steam broken matches, more unhappy players start to leave.... more downward spiral...

Even the Shill-Deniers will not be able to save the sinking ship then....

Praematura #54 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:30

Captain

• Players
  • 51449 battles

When they dumb this game down more for the bads, like making only corridor maps it's done. This game feels like so little has been reinvested to make any new maps, enhanced UI so we don't need basic mods for minimap etc, 7 year old graphics and the list goes on.

this used to be the game, now I'm looking for a competitor that cares about the game, than buying new buildings in Cyprus...

Kamahl1234 #55 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:30

Major

• Players
  • 18395 battles

View PostBaader_Meinhoff_Complex, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:20, said:

Dude, I have 37 premium tanks. Over 35K battles, spent a boat load of money on it, Solo Pubbed 99% of the time, and tolerated a ton of trouble.  Got 4-5 skill crews, and tier X's I don't even want to run anymore.  Tier X's  un-locked that I don't even want to purchase even....

I Uninstalled during Thanksgiving the game was so broken...

Not played since, and don't want buy any thing this Xmas, nor want to play until they fix the MM, or let us Server Roam to the EU for greater population...

Tell me about it.

I'm gonna be honest, players with 20k+ are really hard to retain for a game, as they tend to have achieved all their goals already, and require constant innovation by developers, to generate interest for them. It's what's called "Burned out" and is really a natural thing for any player, to eventually reach this point. It also tends to be reached faster when solo, as it's generally the case of having friends to play with increases enjoyment, and play-time. Which is why many games have a "recruit a friend" program of some sorts.

I also don't seem to see why people want to roam to EU, at this time, as even now, we have a higher density of players who are above the global average for skill level. Going to the EU makes your average teammate and opponent worse. This given that normally that roaming desire is tied to the skill of the players on the server.

TLWiz #56 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 22149 battles
  • [DSSRT] DSSRT

View PostMrDoomed, on Dec 04 2015 - 10:26, said:

Yup. The biggest thing to help new players stay and keep alot of old players will never happen. Wg listens to the cry babies err squeeky wheels only and not what keeps the game going. Sad.

I thought WG didn't listen to anybody...

RECON_RANGER #57 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:32

Major

• Players
  • 40572 battles

View PostKamahl1234, on Dec 04 2015 - 17:21, said:

To play devils advocate, there's no solid proof that you're defending facts, as well. Given that the majority of the game is client side, and the closest we have to cheating mods is warpack, which in terms of function isn't even terribly useful to the average player, it may make you a bit better, but it isn't going to make you win every match, not by a long-shot.

that is bad enough

SGT_Ronson_1 #58 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:34

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 48909 battles
  • [RATP] RATP

View PostSilvers_, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:46, said:

Also please show us where the better player touched you in your happy place because all of that has been debunked NUMEROUS times.

So Pack of War has been debunked ?   no aimbot mod, or radar mod,   or showing where things are breaking on map mod?

oh so those download sites are not real?

Steeltown_Bandit #59 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:35

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22073 battles
  • [BTU-A] BTU-A

I am still beside myself reading some fool say Illegal Mods have been proven false? What the hell are you on? Warpack isn't even needed.

Gox Mods has Tundra, Destructible, Aimbot, Lasers, Xrays, like really? Thats false? Cmon, You either dumb as fk or just hiding that you are the main user.

Biggest prob this game has

Illegal Mods

Whining Elitist Entitled Stat hoarders

Lag and dropped packets

Rigged MM

All true 

Kamahl1234 #60 Posted Dec 04 2015 - 17:36

Major

• Players
  • 18395 battles

View PostMrDoomed, on Dec 04 2015 - 16:24, said:

To be fair, many were told, that without a doubt, that the Titanic was completely unsinkable, due to its unique design. And at the time, the people saying it also firmly believed it.

As the ship was designed so that even if the hull was breached, it would only list, but not sink, unless it was catastrophic damage.

It's not that they couldn't cope, they believed, and somewhat rightly, that the ship would be fine but were unaware that there was a flaw in the design that wasn't accounted for, that actually caused it to sink, and not simply be damaged.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users