DEVS please help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

IronItaly #1 Posted Jul 09 2011 - 10:51

Private

• Players
  • 1942 battles
Three times tonight, another teamate has rammed me. Then my icon turns blue and the whole team turns on me. Something is wrong here, normally I'm not one to complain but this is ridiculous. I know in the patch it says they turned up the penalties for team hurting but why do I get blammed when its their fault. I always look around where im going and stop if someone is going in front of me. Why do i get blammed when other teamates do not follow the same common courtesy????

BaronJaeger #2 Posted Jul 09 2011 - 11:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2691 battles
There's been a lot of problems with this new team kill/damage issue lately.  Usually though the only players that turn blue are ones that have at least several team KILLS. Did these other people die when they rammed you?? I know there has been a lot of of this going on-especially lower tier tanks ramming into other tanks, then the bigger tank gets a fine and XP loss due to damage it causes the to the person ramming them. It really sucks and isn't fair at all. I hope they do something about it soon since a lot o people are getting sick of it. Nobody seems to know the exact number of team kills it takes to turn blue, but I know its more than 2 at least. Also I read somewhere that you can look at your forum profile to see where your status is as far as team killing goes.

CantStop #3 Posted Jul 14 2011 - 04:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 16233 battles
  • [-PPC-] -PPC-
Game is quickly becoming one of the worst shooters of all time EPIC failure to you developers!

atsiv #4 Posted Jul 14 2011 - 06:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19634 battles
you can turn blue without ever team killing a single person.all you have to do is cause enough damage in a time certian period.or they cause damage to themselfs with your tank

theshiyal #5 Posted Jul 19 2011 - 21:20

Captain

• Players
  • 7829 battles

View PostBaronJaeger, on Jul 09 2011 - 11:55, said:

There's been a lot of problems with this new team kill/damage issue lately.  Usually though the only players that turn blue are ones that have at least several team KILLS. Did these other people die when they rammed you?? I know there has been a lot of of this going on-especially lower tier tanks ramming into other tanks, then the bigger tank gets a fine and XP loss due to damage it causes the to the person ramming them. It really sucks and isn't fair at all. I hope they do something about it soon since a lot o people are getting sick of it. Nobody seems to know the exact number of team kills it takes to turn blue, but I know its more than 2 at least. Also I read somewhere that you can look at your forum profile to see where your status is as far as team killing goes.
Agreed.  This is really REALLY FRUStrating.  Ramming needs to be removed from the TK/Tdmg thing.  I had a T1 Cunningham ram my T2 light.  I lost 30% of my hp and ended up at the end of the game paid him 2XP and 256cred?!?!?!

and last night...
My first ever (in 1500+ games) intentional team kill.  Start in Mines with my hetzer in the first position.  "Top of the list Hooray"  right?  wrong.  I start moving to the East.  A T-26 (the orange dot) begins following me.
Posted Image

at the second point he began grinding into the back of my tracks.  So being a normal person I swung to the Left to get out of his way.  He followed to the left and continued to grind into teh rear of my Hetzer.  So i swerved even more sharply to the right.  More grinding.  I turned 90 degrees and moved 50m to the north.  He turned and accelerated, bloody friggin rammed me.  I moved Southwest another 100m stopping by the rockpile.  He followed, grinding.  When I stopped he reversed about 50-70m the accelerated full throttle and rammed me again.  I have had a few try similar approaches in my KV-3, IS, Is-3 and Lowe.  Usually they strike once, maybe twice, then leave and get a few of my Xp and credits because when they rammed me; a tier or two higher than their tanks (ramming my IS in his T-28 for example,) I being a tier up "Damaged" them.  But this guy backs up again and rams me AGAIN!?!?!  I chat to him "One more time and I shoot"  to which he replies by backing up again and full throttle charges!  When he was practically touching my barrel, I spoke out with 10.5cm of DOOM.

He died.

the score was now -1 to 0.  I was so aggravated I spent the rest of the battle explaining why I did it to my  teammates.  d**********2 kept saying "it was an accident," and "I was trying to go around you."  How do you back up and charge someone 4 times in a row while he is sitting there?  Immobile.  Accident?

I did offer an apology to my team for losing my temper and resorting to force.  I know it was wrong and I should not have let him get the best of me.

I chatted with him after the game and and told him if it was an accident then I am sorry.  I still am unconvinced that it was.  

I received 0xp and 0credits in the game.  So he got nothing form me.  :P

Next time I wont shoot.  I guess its just frustrating that some ppl think they can gain from such behavior.  And then seeing that one fellow got over 4,000 credits from ramming my IS with his teir 4. and 256 of "My" Xp.  

Please devs, remove ramming from the team damages payout thing.
Unless you can somehow jsutify it.

edit: p.s. best game in a hetzer since wipe was 9 kills, have avg about 2 kills per game, i double check.  this was the first game i didnt try to kill an enemy tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users