[Content Moderated - Name Shaming]
--Rhonico

Moderator's OP please nerf

CornyThaC7 #382 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 00:08

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 14637 battles

View PostBlackgunner, on Dec 09 2015 - 12:28, said:

They aren't irrelevant to everyone else that isn't a clannie fanboi, though.  Everyone else sees them as an honorable light of truth in the darkness.  That's what you'll never understand.

View Post50_B, on Dec 09 2015 - 10:58, said:

Honestly, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but why the [edited] are you here?!?!? And what gives you the impression that you can chirp these guys?!?! If you don't know the Mahou/Shojo/Snpai community is mostly teenagers waiting till they get home from school to play internet tonks. Our morale as kids is not the same as in a virtual world. You are easily nowhere near their age, you should be busy doing something much more productive than sitting here trying to get your E-honor/E-peen/E-Swag/Ect raised above sea level. Sure a few select players cheated to get a fancy tank, some attempted to show WG a broken game mode, others just wanted a broken tank, but that doesn't mean you need to [edited] their internet lifes over (or at least poorly attempt to). They made a poor choice and to some their first poor choice made. Some of these players who have played for 3+ years have probably been a good star up until this occurrence. Also, people yelling out "ban hammer" or "kicked from special activities" are oblivious of how dead this game is becoming. Do you so called "pubbies" really want to kill the competitive play from this game? Are you attempting to make more dead clans for the already overfilled graveyard? You all could be thinking "hey, less unicums to ruin my day with their 'hacks' and 'game sense'" But what youre really doing is shortening up the time before you attempt to click battle but get no matches from ded server. People have been playing this game for a really long time, many of them (including both high end and casual players) are getting more sick and tired of this repetitive gameplay and cancerous patches. We've wanted a change, a big change, a change we never got. Instead, we got impossible missions. I can't stress any harder about how WG's inability to satisfy the majority of our dying community makes the enraged players blatantly show them what they are doing wrong (aka rigging). 

td;dr Black, go back to pubs where you can rant your useless opinions in general chat, and "pubbies", look both inside and outside of your box. There is much more than just this rigging thats going on in this community, don't act like you're any better,  it's just a video game. 

Qyvk #383 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 00:09

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 5956 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

i am a bad boy killer

lunagod #384 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 00:12

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3397 battles
  • [PUPPY] PUPPY

hiipanda #385 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 01:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 44247 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP
My anime girl folder grew today.

Isola_di_Fano #386 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 01:04

Major

• Players
  • 19681 battles

View PostFoxFireLoli, on Dec 09 2015 - 02:05, said:

why is everyone so toxic?
They were undefeated in Clan League all the way to the Finals and lost by 1 game?
Like Why does everyone focus on the NEGATIVE and why not the POSITIVE? Oh wait there is either a jealousy complex or mutual hatred of some one being better then you? Or is it the fact that some people dont realize PETCO/404/Q/R-7/EVERYONE has done something wrong.
Rigging missions is wrong yes!
However are we going to judge the act of 5 players?
or can we focus on the 94 other players who worked hard to get this? 

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Dec 09 2015 - 03:19, said:

OK, maybe people focus on the negative part because so many came in here to defend the cheaters.

It seems many clans did worse than this one, including one with 11 players banned, however they don't seem to defend the cheaters; 

at least publicly and at least for now.

There is no need or intent to flame the entire clan, that would be stupid;

I am pretty sure some of the other 94 are perfectly innocent ... and others might not be, whatever the case might be.

What is irritating for the most part, and for the vast majority of the players, is seeing a clan commander defending riggers and cheaters.

And to be honest I also saw some XOs and recruiters doing the same.

On the plus side I also saw some unicoms being appalled at such behaviors.

And what about those other 94 players:

are they all comfortable with this situation ?

I was wondering what wat the clan's position regarding some of their players who are currently under a ban.

And will those players be allowed to stay in the clan ?

Friendship is one thing, integrity may require sacrifices.

This might be a good opportunity for all top clans to make a stand.

This might be a good opportunity for all top clans to improve their image in the community.

View PostFoxFireLoli, on Dec 09 2015 - 14:41, said:

Cheating is wrong yes. Cheating shouldnt be allowed yes. The T22's should be stripped away from the people who got them yes. However the nagging in the ear for the players who didnt cheat is annoying? So im going to go ahead and judge everyone that post about this rigging that happened and say that they are salty and have no valubale information to provide. Still doesnt stop the fact that SHOJO took 2nd in Clan Leauge in the Finals. Still doesnt stop the fact that SHOJO had an UNDEFEATED season in Clan League Prelims. Still doesnt stop the Skill of the players in SHOJO.

Nobody can contest the fact that SHOJO took 2nd place in the finals, they played hard and did great.

The skills of the players are not the issue here.

Neither is the fact, as recognized by WG, that there were some rigging/cheating.

The main issue I beleive is the fact that said actions were condoned by the top heads of this clan,

as well as many others it seems, judging by their silence.

And this is only contributing to deteriorate even more the image of top clans for the vast majority of the players.

If the Clan Commanders and officers from many clans involved were to take actions

OR clearly explain their rationale for their lack of, I am pretty sure all of this would/could/should go away.

And I agree that the timing of this Spotlight with the current situation is unfortunate,

to say the least, but the resulting mess was predictable.

As for any valuable information as you ask;

well maybe those few words might shed some light as to why so many are a bit angry.

Salty you say, yes as in I am a bit upset about all of this.

Edited by Isola_di_Fano, Dec 10 2015 - 01:04.

FixerReloaded #387 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 01:52

First lieutenant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 34912 battles
  • [R-7] R-7
Who wants to watch anime with me?

Tamagakure #388 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 01:59

Major

• WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 17740 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Dec 09 2015 - 18:04, said:

Nobody can contest the fact that SHOJO took 2nd place in the finals, they played hard and did great.

The skills of the players are not the issue here.

Neither is the fact, as recognized by WG, that there were some rigging/cheating.

The main issue I beleive is the fact that said actions were condoned by the top heads of this clan,

as well as many others it seems, judging by their silence.

And this is only contributing to deteriorate even more the image of top clans for the vast majority of the players.

If the Clan Commanders and officers from many clans involved were to take actions

OR clearly explain their rationale for their lack of, I am pretty sure all of this would/could/should go away.

And I agree that the timing of this Spotlight with the current situation is unfortunate,

to say the least, but the resulting mess was predictable.

As for any valuable information as you ask;

well maybe those few words might shed some light as to why so many are a bit angry.

Salty you say, yes as in I am a bit upset about all of this.

I don't agree with it, but at the same time, it was the banned player's decision to make, and as a result consequences followed. The spotlight itself is scheduled ahead of time and happened to be around the time that bans were issued. Forum trolls aside, let's just enjoy the spotlight stream and have a good time please <3

Edited by Tamagakure, Dec 10 2015 - 02:01.

Clickez4Fun #389 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 02:14

Major

• Players
  • 30467 battles
  • [A-F] A-F

View PostYuudachi_Desu, on Dec 09 2015 - 12:32, said:

I only see the 99.8% that try to derail our thread. I'm glad Loz-senpai noticed us <3

If it takes cheating to achieve the top .2%, I would much rather not be associated with said group.

View PostTamagakure, on Dec 09 2015 - 13:12, said:

Do I know you from somewhere? I am pretty sure that this isn't the first time that you've griefed a thread relating to Shojo. You also seem to play arty for reasons other than to enjoy the class itself, such as your intention to grief others in order to gain a meager means of satisfaction. Good job friend.

Assume much?

Playing a class of vehicles, which is part of the game, is now considered as griefing. :arta: :arta: :arta: Classic shojo logic applied. :amazed:

I'm sorry if you can't handle the truth of being classified with the latest group of known cheaters?

detroittigersfan #390 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 02:19

Captain

• Players
  • 31027 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View PostBlackgunner, on Dec 09 2015 - 13:31, said:

Justice never sleeps.  Nor do I, for that matter.

View PostRigger__O_OII, on Dec 09 2015 - 13:33, said:

B6sc443CQAAVWbg.jpg

Tamagakure #391 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 02:22

Major

• 17740 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostClickez4Fun, on Dec 09 2015 - 19:14, said:

If it takes cheating to achieve the top .2%, I would much rather not be associated with said group.

Assume much?

Playing a class of vehicles, which is part of the game, is now considered as griefing. :arta: :arta: :arta: Classic shojo logic applied. :amazed:

I'm sorry if you can't handle the truth of being classified with the latest group of known cheaters?

I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? :3

You only play it in order to piss off people. End of story. And yes, I use mad hax to get to my current level.

Edited by Tamagakure, Dec 10 2015 - 02:23.

detroittigersfan #392 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 02:28

Captain

• Players
  • 31027 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View PostBlackgunner, on Dec 09 2015 - 13:36, said:

To be fair, I pretty much am.

And I think I have a right to speak seeing as no one in my clan cheated. 

Your clan of 1 player.......

detroittigersfan #393 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 02:52

Captain

• Players
  • 31027 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

Kawaii_Anime_Girl #394 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 02:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16732 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Postlunagod, on Dec 09 2015 - 18:12, said:

That Shoujo style, mmmmm

Destroyer_InazumaKai #395 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 03:11

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6027 battles
Best clan Spotlight NA

yewchung #396 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 03:14

Major

• Players
  • 17918 battles
  • [PLSGO] PLSGO
can I join SHOJO?

Clickez4Fun #397 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 03:23

Major

• Players
  • 30467 battles
  • [A-F] A-F

View PostTamagakure, on Dec 09 2015 - 17:22, said:

I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? :3

You only play it in order to piss off people. End of story. And yes, I use mad hax to get to my current level.

That's your opinion. Nothing more.

I like the tactics of trying to shame others into playing the game "your way".

Not going to happen. :arta: :arta:

Do you cheat to piss everyone off? Or do dismiss the rules, like your clan mates, and MUST have the newest pixel tank at all costs?

As long as you associate with known cheaters, you might as well cheat yourself.

If you haven't already. ;)

veganzombiez #398 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 03:25

Production

• Administrator
  • 14320 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
Thanks to everyone who came out to watch the stream and/or face the SHOJO Spotlight stream!  If you streamed the match, you can PM me the link to the archived broadcast by Friday 0900 PT / 1200 ET and double your prize.

Kawaii_Anime_Girl #399 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 03:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16732 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Postveganzombiez, on Dec 09 2015 - 21:25, said:

Thanks to everyone who came out to watch the stream and/or face the SHOJO Spotlight stream!  If you streamed the match, you can PM me the link to the archived broadcast by Friday 0900 PT / 1200 ET and double your prize.

Vegan has good taste in anime!

Tamagakure #400 Posted Dec 10 2015 - 03:37

Major

• 17740 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostClickez4Fun, on Dec 09 2015 - 20:23, said:

That's your opinion. Nothing more.

I like the tactics of trying to shame others into playing the game "your way".

Not going to happen. :arta: :arta:

Do you cheat to piss everyone off? Or do dismiss the rules, like your clan mates, and MUST have the newest pixel tank at all costs?

As long as you associate with known cheaters, you might as well cheat yourself.

If you haven't already. ;)

You got me, guilty as charged :^)

Also tagged with clan spotlight, anime, waifu

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users