• 24253 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
 SimpleTankers

Jsmooth #2 Posted Jan 04 2016 - 06:22

Sergeant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

Hello everyone, we are about to start up WGLNA again so I wanted to give you some recap material to get the blood flowing again. Hereare Simple Tankers picks for Man of the Match for the 15, 17, 22 December.

15 DEC 2015

Caller Wanted vs Ping 999 5-0

Normally I shout out a player on the winning team but with a 5-0 score line and excellent play by Caller Wanted it is hard to pick a single player. They had a solid damage and kill spread across all their players that night. Instead I want to single out Flooky_ from Ping 999. In a 5-0 match he ended with 12.5k damage and 5 kills, sometimes you just can’t carry hard enough.

AquaticM60’s vs o7 Gaming 3-5

Vetro decimated 16 tanks and did just shy of 20k damage in this 8 game series. There really is no end to his skill.

DING_NA vs Googlybobbers 5-1

Leading the way for DING was PapaDjon as we have come to expect, in a somewhat quick series he did 16k damage and 10 kills. His position as fantasy point leader is well earned and he defiantly showed up for this matchup.

Simple Tankers vs eClipse 3-5

There were actually two incredible players for eClipse in this match but I have to really love the play of Masterpupil. In 8 games he did 16k damage and 7 kills, he also did 4700 spotting damage that cannot be underestimated and 70 cap defense points. A lot of focus is often placed on guys throwing up impressive damage and kill numbers but this is an excellent example of solid support play that teams need in order to win matches.

17  DEC 2015

Yo vs Googlybobbers 5-2

CHAI_Sniper is the standout player here for a very fun to watch 1v1 against Zomb1efood on sand river. In addition to that he scored 15.5k damage and 10 kills. He also had 97 cap points during this matchup showing that he can do more than sit chai snipe. Of particular note, he had a 2.0 damage ratio which is most impressive.

AquaticM60’s vs Simple Tankers 3-5 (Offline)

While a longer match the damage numbers are not so impressive, Executis, the man of the match only got 12k damage and 9 kills. A close second would be stnyrprde, the two point leaders for Simple Tankers.

eClipse vs Ping 999 5-3

Masterpupil again shows up for his team with 10 kills and 20k damage and another 60 defense points. This was another 2.0 damage ratio player for this match night.

Caller Wanted vs o7 Gaming 5-1

I think we can call this a pretty big upset. Many would not expect such a score line from an experienced team like o7 and leading players like vetro and synergy. Nevertheless, we must look to PermaBlue from Caller Wanted for doing 11k damage, 6 kills, and 3700 spotting damage. His isn’t a name we see often as standing out but if he can continue to show strong play like this night he could be a solid future fantasy pick.

22 DEC 2015

eClipse vs DING_NA 5-4

What a match, I certainly did not expect this score line. drawkcaB was the standout player for this match doing 20k damage and 7 kills, he also spotted 6200 damage for his team and had 215 base defense points. He was on fire and easily is my pick for player of the match.

Being a tiebreaker I also want to recognize MACTEP_Putin from DING for his 17k damage and 7 kills. He is a consistent player from DING, sadly he wasn’t able to drag them to victory this night.

SIMP vs Yo 5-1

Nitts is a leader in this match, he did almost 15k damage and 9 kills which is most impressive considering how short this match was.

Ping 999 vs Aquatic M60’s 3-5

ShapeShifter is my choice for man of the match, he ended with 16.5k damage, 6 kills, and 41 cap points.

Simple Tankers vs o7 Gaming 5-3

A great matchup and one that I enjoyed very much as a player. Unknown0ne is the leader in this matchup for scoring 15k damage, 6 kills, 100 defense points all while calling for Simple Tankers.

Looking forward to the 2nd half of the season as the Play-off picture will begin to take shape.

Edited by Jsmooth, Jan 04 2016 - 06:23.

Jsmooth #3 Posted Jan 04 2016 - 06:28

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

Check out UnknownOnes video on one of the newer tanks seen on WGLNA Gold League The "T-22".

Jsmooth #4 Posted Jan 04 2016 - 06:38

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

Here is a great quick review from Votato on the FV215b.

Jsmooth #5 Posted Jan 05 2016 - 06:26

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

Here is a link to a Stream done by Executis, which includes Ruthvencarlie and Zakume. Lots of gold codes and gold packages given away. Make sure to be following @simpletankers to get the latest info on more streams and give aways.

http://www.twitch.tv...kers/v/33010401

Jsmooth #6 Posted Jan 18 2016 - 02:09

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

HERE WE GO!!!

Good Day everyone, it is time for the Simple Tankers Man of the Match!

5 JAN 2016

rivaL - Simple Tankers vs DING_NA 2-5

PapaDjon is the easy pick for the man of this match, he led his team with 10 kills and nearly 16k damage done. He also had 2k assist damage as a result of his spotting and tracking shots. Even in this shorter matchup he was a high fantasy point earner.

SIMP vs Noble eSports 5-3

This was an awesome match to watch, to comment on not so much. From SIMP Crimson_Corsair was the high point earner, though that was mostly due to battle 3 where he decapped for 85 points. This game was a great example of how a team worked incredibly together, no single SIMP player stood out, they all did very well and took the victory.

From Noble’s side I want to recognize canadianimpact who still managed to get 13 kills and almost 21k damage.

Yo vs Caller Wanted 2-5

Aggressor leads the way for his team with 10 kills and 14k damage, he also had 4100 spotting damage and just over 2k tracking damage. An excellent example of how providing assist damage to his team leads to victory. He is a great pickup from CallerWanted and I can’t wait to see how they perform with him further down the line.

eClipse vs High Woltage Caballers 2-5

blueboyzcaptain showed up for his team destroying 12 tanks and doing 16k damage, his damage ratio for the night is an impressive 1.9. This damage ratio is impressive considering he was mostly in a T-22 medium tank on maps like Prok and Muro where it is easy to be focused down with a single wrong move.

7 JAN 2016

Aquatic M60s vs Noble eSports 3-5

canadianimpact is again my choice for the man of the match. In this series he had 5 kills, nearly 15k damage and 4500 assist damage through either spotting or tracking. This series was another great example of team play. There was no incredible numbers from either side but Noble showed that they have the ability to spread their damage and hp which brought them the win.

Googlybobbers vs eClipse 1-5

This series is a bit of a toss-up between two of the eClipse players. TigersLovePepper had 5 kills, 8k damage, 2k assist damage and 7 spots. Spotting the enemy allows a team a great deal of flexibility and no doubt his 7 spots were critical to this fast series. Likewise, MasterPupil had 5 kills, 11k damage, and 4 spots. Each player was critical to the team winning and it would be impossible to pick just one of these fine tankers.

SIMP vs rivaL – Simple Tankers 5-1

This was another difficult choice for the man of the match. In the end I have to give it to Nitts with 6 kills, 9500 damage, nearly 4k assist damage and 36 cap points. Other members of his team had more damage but I want to really illustrate that in a team play environment sometimes it is more important to spot or cap for your team and let them get the flashy numbers.

o7 Gaming vs Ping999 2-5

This series was incredible and I was blown away with how well Ping999 played against a veteran team. The man of the match has to go to reaper4321 from Ping for 11 kills, 15k damage, and 2500 assist damage. Of note is Vetro who despite being on the losing side had 5 kills, 17k damage and a total damage ratio of 1.8.

12 JAN 2016

rivaL – Simple Tankers vs Caller Wanted 3-5

MagentaPanda showed his grit with 12 kills, 20k damage, over 3k assist damage, and over 100 defense/capture points. He had an incredible 559.8 fantasy points for the night. There is no doubt he completely dominated rival – Simple Tankers.

Noble eSports vs High Woltage Caballers 5-1

This was one of the most anticipated matches of the season and had one of the most incredible results. AkulaV was the pick of this series, he had 11 kills, nearly 15k damage, and 3500 assist damage. Well played Akula and Noble, you showed incredible form.

o7 Gaming vs eClipse 5-4

Vetro played out of his mind for o7, he had a total of 11 kills, 23k damage 2k assist damage, and 95 defense points. Vetro consistently shows us why he is one of the best fantasy picks with games like this.

From eClipse you have to recognize the incredible play of T1_Diabetic who had 12 kills, 20k damge, 2500 assist damage, and 9 spots. This guy was not only carrying his team in kills and damage but proved he can light and get the early information.

Aquatic M60s vs SIMP 4-5

The audience is the MVP for this match, 2 DQ’s. I was dying.

But seriously Crimson_Corsair was playing well, he had 9 kills, 15k damage, and 8 spots. Not flashy numbers like we see but overall solid play and like we have seen before a good example of how SIMP works together to get the wins.

For Aquatic M60s MRMAN58 was the leader with 6 kills, 13.5k damage, nearly 2k assist damage, and 46 defense points. Maybe not the most impressive numbers but he is no doubt a large part of how his team was able to make it such a long series against veteran team SIMP.

14 JAN 2016

High Woltage Caballers vs DING_NA 5-2

HWC had several standout players in this match, of most note in my opinion was Ant_Thief who ended the night with 5 kills, 14.4k damage, and 3700 assist damage. Close behind him was blueboyzcaptain who spotted 15 tanks.

Also of note from DING, PapaDjon who despite being on the losing side had 3 kills and over 16k damage.

rivaL – Simple Tankers vs Googlybobbers 5-4

For rivaL – Simple Tankers the man of the match is CoffeeThief, he ended the night with 8 kills, almost 22k damage, and 47 cap points.

Googlybobbers had some amazing play come from Vyrall who had 11 kills, 17k damage, over 3k assist damage, 44 defense points, and 18 spots. Well played to him.

Aquatic M60s vs eClipse 4-5

BubbleBoiCarl showed up for eClipse in this series with 12 kills, 16k damage, 5k assist damage, and over 100 capture/defense points. Again note the high assist damage and capture/defense points, these are critical for teams to force a fight.

AquaticM60s threw down with Felix7 scoring 16 kills, over 24k damage, 2k spotting and 121 defense points. This earns him the 2nd highest scoring fantasy point night with 595.6 points. I would love to see more play of this caliber from him.

Caller Wanted vs SIMP 2-5

For this series I want to highlight a tier 8 player. Drynitz had 4 kills, just short of 7k damage done, and 33 defense points. Not flashy numbers but an average 1k damage per battle, punching well above the weight of his tank.  

Until next week friend!!

Follow us @simpletankers for all team updates

Also check out the rivaL site http://teamrival.gg/ for all your peripheral needs

Jsmooth #7 Posted Jan 18 2016 - 02:30

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

Team rivaL is proud to announce our new World of Tanks roster, taking our first step into an ambitious New Year for our young organization. ‘Simple Tankers’ have been a staple of the World of Tanks competitive scene since it’s inception, participating in all seven seasons of the WGLNA gold league and attending 3 of the 6 lan events to date. You may also know the ‘Simple Tankers’ from their involvement in the large clan “SIMP” (Who field the “SIMP” roster) which is a well-known entity in the World of Tanks community at large.

Notable members of our new roster include Executis who is a top fantasy pick and has been a premiere World of Tanks player since his pick up by ‘Simple Tankers’ in season 2. He is well known for his clutch performance at the season 2 live finals. In addition, Jsmooth (Team Captain) has brought an edge to the pre-game face offs as he regularly brings his whimsical antics to the big screen of the WGLNA.

Simple Tankers currently sit in 5th place in the standings and look primed to challenge for the coveted lan spot at the live finals in Las Vegas this February. RivaL Co-Owner, Kurtis ‘Ravage’ Coombs had this to say about the new addition;

“I am thrilled to begin our partnership with ‘Simple Tankers’. I think it’s an extremely valuable asset to keep your team competitive and in one piece with such consistency in performance, especially in the face of the team hopping mentality that has plagued eSports like ‘Call of Duty’ and ‘Counter Strike’. On top of that, we absolutely fell in love with the attitudes, hardworking nature and sense of camaraderie among this group almost instantly. I can’t wait to see what we can accomplish in season 7 and beyond.”Ravage, Co-Owner

“The Simple Tankers are very excited to join the Rival Family. We were very impressed with what they have to offer and look forward to representing Rival and Easars in the WLGNA. We are happy to have this opportunity to help expand the World of Tanks brand as well as the Simple Tankers name in the world of Esports.”Joel ‘Jsmooth’ Everett, Simple Tankers Captain

We look forward to representing our sponsors, Easars, beginning with the acquisition of our new, yet established World of Tanks team. #FeartheReaper

Roster

@Executis_ST

@SimplyJsmooth

@phlak_

@wiirh1

@PubWhisperer

@SwippleWoT

@stnyrprde

@RuthvenCarlisle

@votato_

@Zakume1

@thecommanderjay

Jsmooth #8 Posted Jan 19 2016 - 06:16

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

HERE WE GO!!!!

Everything you've ever wanted to know about the 260 Russian Heavy. Brought to you by UnknownOne.

Jsmooth #9 Posted Jan 19 2016 - 07:03

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

HERE WE GO!!

Vodetato gives us a look at some sexy pubbing in an E100 on Ensk. Sharing info on angles and shot selection. Check it out

Jsmooth #10 Posted Feb 01 2016 - 01:42

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

HERE WE GO!

Hello Everybody, man of the match time.

19 JAN 2016

Ping999 vs SIMP 1-5

For this matchup I picked PhotoFinish as the man of the match. I thought his heavy tank play was nearly perfect. He finished the night with 6 kills and 16k damage. Overlord_Prime picked up a bit more damage and another kill but I feel like PhotoFinish being in the heavy tank set up more of the situations that lead to SIMP’s victories.

High Woltage Caballers vs o7 Gaming 5-4

Wallhacks has to be the MVP for this series. He played a tier 8 tank for 8 of the 9 matches and still finished with 431 fantasy points, 11.5k damage and 5 kills. A good deal of that was 100 defense points in one of the matches, but you still have to recognize his massive contribution in damage.

For o7 Gaming Synergy2k was a huge player. He had 20k damage and 8 kills in this series. Tragically he also had 4.5k damage in the tiebreaker loss. This was a great series and well played by Synergy, a shame they couldn’t close it out. Shout out to Meadowhawk for an awesome faceoff as well.

Googlybobbers vs Caller Wanted 2-5

Dealth_ was devastating in this series, 6 kills and 17k damage in only 7 battles. Pretty cut and dry.

Yo vs rivaL – Simple Tankers 2-5

There is no contest, Commander_Jay is easily the star player. In his first match back in the gold league he got 18.5k damage and 12 kills. Not to mention the insane clutch play in battle 2.

21 JAN 2016

eClipse vs Caller Wanted 5-2

This was a close 3 way between some of the eClipse players. In the end though I am going to call it for Brett. He did 15k damage and 8 kills in the short series. What stands out to me is his more consistent damage over Tigers and Masterpupil.

DING_NA vs Aquatic M60s 5-3

MACTEP_Putin as always was in form, an easy 18k damage and 10 kills. Also important was his consistent damage numbers across the matches.

Googlybobbers vs High Woltage Caballers 2-5

I have to go with OxThief, he had lower fantasy points than blueboyz but that is because of a cap scenario. Ox ended up with 18k damage and 6 kills. He also has a very high hit rate and penetration rate in this series.

Noble eSports vs o7 Gaming 5-4

Shoutout to xsoldier, he had 19k damage, 10 kills, 100 defense points, and 25 cap points during this match. Also of note was over 3k assist damage for his team.

o7 Gaming showing up for 2 weeks in a row at this point and taking top tier teams to tiebreakers. There was a close tie here for who was leading the team. In the end it has to go to Vetro, 15k damage, 8 kills and over 100 defense points.

Googlybobbers vs Aquatic M60s 1-5

Our standout player for this series is ShapeShifter. Only 6 matches but he still put out the damage farm, 18k damage and 10 kills, watch out for his 50b play.

Caller Wanted vs High Woltage Caballers

Ant_Thief stands out for me. He had just short of 17k damage and 5 kills in this series. More of note however is his high hit/penetration rates.

Yo vs eClipse 2-5

Mort was the pick for eClipse. He had almost 15k damage and 9 kills in this series. Also critical was his fairly consistent damage numbers. When Mort did bad his team tended to lose, this tells you something very important. He is a very critical team player, he is with the pushes and focusing fire properly, he isn’t off showboating and sniping like we sometimes see.

Noble eSports vs Ping999 5-1

"I have to go with AkulaV as the match MVP. He had 113.5k damage"

28 JAN 2016

Noble eSports vs Googlybobbers 5-0

A quick 5-0 for Noble favored AkulaV yet again and he led with 13k damage and 3 kills.

Ping999 vs DING_NA 5-4

Technoz is my pick for Ping’s MVP. He threw up almost 19k damage and 11 kills. When his team won he was almost always leading in damage, an absolute machine.

DING also must be recognized for the play of PapaDjon, another 19k damage and 9 kills for him. Also critical is 61 base defense points and over 2k assist damage.

o7 Gaming vs Yo 5-0

A name we hear a bit less but Makos was the leader for his team in fantasy points. He had 9.5k damage and 6 kills in the short series, criticly also was 40 cap points.

High Woltage Caballers vs Aquatic M60s 3-5

A shocking match by Aquatic M60s, well played it was a lot of fun to watch this. The MVP has to go to MRMAN58. He had 12.5k damage, 5 kills, and a combined 172 cap/defense points.

As always thank you for reading and I hope you join us this Tuesday for the final regular season match day of WGLNA Season 2. Remember to cheer for rivaL – Simple Tankers in the third game against Noble eSports at roughly 8pm pst.@simpletankers @teamrivalgg

Edited by Jsmooth, Feb 02 2016 - 04:57.

Jsmooth #11 Posted Feb 02 2016 - 04:53

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

HERE WE GO! Another sexy guide from UnknownOne. This on the new Czech TVP 50/51

Jsmooth #12 Posted Feb 02 2016 - 04:55

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

Check out this interview is yours truly ;)

http://teamrival.gg/...ff-with-jsmooth

Jsmooth #13 Posted Feb 02 2016 - 04:56

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

Check out this interview with former league MVP and brand new rivaL - SImple Tankers member Commander_Jay

http://teamrival.gg/...t-commander_jay

Jsmooth #14 Posted Feb 02 2016 - 05:33

Sergeant

• 23887 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

If we wanted to see what its like for the gold team to do some team battles for the KR Patton event on our Sheriff accounts here it is!!

http://www.twitch.tv...kers/v/38861470

http://www.twitch.tv...kers/v/38842306

All our views won 1k gold

Cheers!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users