Mouse Problems In-Game Only

Mouse Buttons

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SerecLi #1 Posted Jan 22 2016 - 02:38

Private

• -Players-
  • 1412 battles

This is not an issue I am having on the test server - just couldn't figure out where to put it.

I use a Razer Deathadder Chroma Mouse, and have never had any problems in any game including world of tanks during my new pc's first year of life. I got on today after a month or so of inactivity to find that once I get into a match, none of my mouse buttons are responsive. the actual mouse tracking works as usual, as does the scroll wheel, but any button that, well, clicks, does not. I have been unable to find a history of ANYONE having had this particular problem on the internets, and I have gone as far as reinstalling both WOT and Razer Synapse, to no avail. The only thing about my rig that has changed in the past month is a new Logitech G710+ Keyboard, and removing that from the equation has not helped.

My mind is boggled, any suggestions?

rich73 #2 Posted Jan 22 2016 - 03:01

Major

• Players
  • 54164 battles
Reassign buttons?Got a deathadder and no problems yet.

ToothDecay #3 Posted Jan 22 2016 - 03:03

Major

• Players
  • 26789 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

View PostSerecLi, on Jan 21 2016 - 20:38, said:

This is not an issue I am having on the test server - just couldn't figure out where to put it.

I use a Razer Deathadder Chroma Mouse, and have never had any problems in any game including world of tanks during my new pc's first year of life. I got on today after a month or so of inactivity to find that once I get into a match, none of my mouse buttons are responsive. the actual mouse tracking works as usual, as does the scroll wheel, but any button that, well, clicks, does not. I have been unable to find a history of ANYONE having had this particular problem on the internets, and I have gone as far as reinstalling both WOT and Razer Synapse, to no avail. The only thing about my rig that has changed in the past month is a new Logitech G710+ Keyboard, and removing that from the equation has not helped.

My mind is boggled, any suggestions?

try a different mouse to rule things out.

SerecLi #4 Posted Jan 22 2016 - 04:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 1412 battles

That was the only thing I had not tried - and (sort of surprisingly) to no avail. I have tried different USB slots, turning off synapse completely, and the aforementioned. I play at least a dozen different titles actively, and I have not had a problem with WOT in the year and a half or so that I have been playing it. This is a new problem, and specific to WOT.

Also, and in short, my proverbial gamer "game" is tight. Very tight.

I suspect my solution is not going to be elementary, but will most certainly not complain if proven wrong. Synapse causing issues was my best theory, but having used an off brand mouse and having turned that program off completely, I am not sure how it could be. I remain wide open to suggestions.

EDIT: To be clear, my equipment other than the keyboard has remained the same since I built this rig. I have always used this exact deathadder with zero issues, currently playing mgsV/Skyrim/GTAV/insert game here like right now with zero issues. The buttons on the mouse only stop working in a match. they work in the menus and garage.

Edited by SerecLi, Jan 22 2016 - 04:42.

ToothDecay #5 Posted Jan 22 2016 - 21:46

Major

• Players
  • 26789 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

The game was recently patched again.  You said you re-installed.  Did you uninstall 1st ?  I also mean the mouse.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/revo_uninstaller.html

The link is to the BEST uninstaller I have found.  Free, and in deep clean mode, gets rid of little bits that are normally missed by the programs uninstaller.

I am STILL running my Razer Diamondback.  I have never used Razer software.

and I am out of ideas, except maybe filing a tech ticket to support ?

oldguy70 #6 Posted Feb 10 2016 - 15:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13313 battles
  • [ROOK] ROOK
SerecLi,  Don't know if your ever fixed your mouse problems, but my problem was sort of similar.  WoT battles worked fine, until one day my mouse wouldn't aim properly. The sights kept jumping all over the place, would randomly fire or not fire at all.  I also reloaded the WoT game and tried a different mouse, but nothing worked.  Then I realized that my "mouse pad" (just below my keyboard) was turned on.  The problem was caused by my left hand resting on the active mouse pad, as I used the W-A-S-D keys.  I turned the mouse pad off and my problem was solved.

SerecLi #7 Posted Mar 20 2016 - 21:43

Private

• -Players-
  • 1412 battles

Back again and hopeful to check out this juicy update.

Oops. Problem not solved :( Time to necro.

Oldguy: please clarify what you meant by mouse pad; mine is not (and has never been) connected to my computer in any way. I am also contacting more official support people for this now, but... what the hell did you mean by mouse pad?

I mean, I seriously checked under my keyboard. You never know.

Tank__of__Fish #8 Posted Dec 14 2018 - 18:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 425 battles
I have the same problem to no avail. I tried everything war gaming said to do. Using a razor Basilisk. Help

Also tagged with Mouse Buttons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users