Jump to content


Skirmish V - Looking for a Team / Player(s)

Skirmish V

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

CuteGirlsInYogaPants #21 Posted Feb 03 2016 - 05:24

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50184 battles
  • 183
  • Member since:
    01-09-2012

View PostPigpen_721, on Feb 02 2016 - 23:22, said:

 

ahh... but, we have screen shots. Lots of them.

 

As do I, of everything you,golfman, and chris said to me in private messages.

Pigpen_721 #22 Posted Feb 03 2016 - 13:42

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11097 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    07-23-2013
 

View PostAHotChickInYogaPants, on Feb 03 2016 - 04:24, said:

 

As do I, of everything you,golfman, and chris said to me in private messages.

 

Good. That will also show your swearing at me and berating Chris.

 



CuteGirlsInYogaPants #23 Posted Feb 03 2016 - 17:40

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50184 battles
  • 183
  • Member since:
    01-09-2012

View PostPigpen_721, on Feb 03 2016 - 07:42, said:

 

 

Good. That will also show your swearing at me and berating Chris.

 

 

As well as you lol I like going around in circles with morons like yourself this is fun.

Pigpen_721 #24 Posted Feb 03 2016 - 17:46

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11097 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    07-23-2013
Report it. I'll sit out a ban if I did utter an obsenity... I know full well that you'll suffer worse.

Edited by Pigpen_721, Feb 03 2016 - 17:46.


dance210 #25 Posted Feb 03 2016 - 17:46

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24316 battles
  • 4,450
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Ok guys, ENOUGH. This is for players to find teams, not to bash each other. You've had your say, no more arguing.

If you continue, expect to find your posts gone from here....

Pigpen_721 #26 Posted Feb 03 2016 - 17:48

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 11097 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    07-23-2013

View Postdance210, on Feb 03 2016 - 16:46, said:

Ok guys, ENOUGH. This is for players to find teams, not to bash each other. You've had your say, no more arguing.

If you continue, expect to find your posts gone from here....

 

Fair enough.





Also tagged with Skirmish V

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users