Replacing the Waffle

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

CILPC #21 Posted Sep 18 2019 - 02:30

Private

• -Players-
  • 5462 battles

When will they return the Waffentrager auf E-100?
It's time!!!

I miss her to fight in flooded matches of light tanks and fast medium tanks. There are many players who do not like to play with these types of tanks and are getting suffocated and irritated by the imbalance in the games caused by high speed, penetration / damage and quick reload tanks that do not have 20% of their performance. And when you shoot with large-penetrating projectiles at them and not at all, then the [edited]comes and hits you 3 shots and kills you while you're still on the reload. (I get very angry at this time)

It was very unfair the way they removed the Waffentrager auf E-100 from the game and introduced the Grille 15 which was totally destroyed two updates later, because I spent a lot of money to buy gold and convert XP needed to get the Waffentrager auf E-100 and I was not. pleased with what they gave me in return (Grille 15), went to exchange cat for hare, I was financially injured acted without my consent (it was a slutty made with the consumer).
Would have been very pleased with the way it was done with the FV215b (183), at least they provided alternatives for the consumer to choose (who had stayed and who had not lost).

Now my order is:
WG return the Waffentrager auf E-100 to the game or to those who lost as soon as possible.

NOTE: Sorry if you find any errors in the text, because I used google translator to translate.

Good game for everyone!

CardboardJedi #22 Posted Sep 24 2019 - 04:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13425 battles
  • [DDVR] DDVR

View PostCILPC, on Sep 17 2019 - 20:30, said:

When will they return the Waffentrager auf E-100?
It's time!!!

I miss her to fight in flooded matches of light tanks and fast medium tanks. There are many players who do not like to play with these types of tanks and are getting suffocated and irritated by the imbalance in the games caused by high speed, penetration / damage and quick reload tanks that do not have 20% of their performance. And when you shoot with large-penetrating projectiles at them and not at all, then the [edited]comes and hits you 3 shots and kills you while you're still on the reload. (I get very angry at this time)

It was very unfair the way they removed the Waffentrager auf E-100 from the game and introduced the Grille 15 which was totally destroyed two updates later, because I spent a lot of money to buy gold and convert XP needed to get the Waffentrager auf E-100 and I was not. pleased with what they gave me in return (Grille 15), went to exchange cat for hare, I was financially injured acted without my consent (it was a slutty made with the consumer).
Would have been very pleased with the way it was done with the FV215b (183), at least they provided alternatives for the consumer to choose (who had stayed and who had not lost).

Now my order is:
WG return the Waffentrager auf E-100 to the game or to those who lost as soon as possible.

NOTE: Sorry if you find any errors in the text, because I used google translator to translate.

Good game for everyone!

I agree, just about point for point. Every reason given for it's removal has been rendered moot as the game has evolved or by more recent precedent. People peed their pants when they saw an easily disabled Waffle but getting swarmed by lights and wheelies or instant snap shorted by meds is fine I guess

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users