Random Battles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Buggerme #1 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 07:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 5931 battles
hi guys i tried to find a post for this topic
whats the Go i making my tanks and upgrades and finding it quite hard to win a battle every tank i seem to get just getting owned by extremely large tanks. my bullets bounce off or cant penetrate there hulls or turrets or even there tracks these (KV) Lowe ive made every thing in use to T1 getting kinda fed up be owned by big tanks and getting like 30 exp and same dame thing every game why arnt there diffrant classes of battles so we can get a chance or getting some exp to get bigger i went premium thinking that would help don't do squat it should go like
1 nebies with we have then go up to next light tank straight to heavy class and cant do any thing but die and owned buy a V or better V1 V11 V111 11X 1X X
2 should be a heavy light tank
3 light med tanks
4 med to heavy
5 heavy class
6 premium

zentraedi #2 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 07:23

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 9472 battles
Dude learn to make sentences. Until you get a big tank you will get owned. PERIOD. just get used to it, everyone goes thru it. When you've gone through that and get a heavy then you can turn the tables. There still much fun to be had just dying ingame. Oh and premium helps truly. You are right tho there should be a higher chance u get into battles with same tier tanks.

notdeadyet #3 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 07:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 15119 battles
  • [RXR] RXR
Punctuation. Try it.

Buggerme #4 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 07:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 5931 battles

View Postzentraedi, on Jul 13 2011 - 07:23, said:

Dude learn to make sentences. Until you get a big tank you will get owned. PERIOD. just get used to it, everyone goes thru it. When you've gone through that and get a heavy then you can turn the tables. There still much fun to be had just dying ingame. Oh and premium helps truly. You are right tho there should be a higher chance u get into battles with same tier tanks.
you guys probly done it in beta stage not as many big tanks your so good you train mine and ill watch you get slautered every battle its a bloody joke and pointless even trying to lvl a lt tank when people like you just come and own us because you dont want to battle go figger and if you cant understand go learn English

Chrazel #5 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 07:54

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6556 battles
You go learn English...
I agree with the LTs sometimes

boybland #6 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 08:18

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 1234 battles

View PostBuggerme, on Jul 13 2011 - 07:46, said:

you guys probly done it in beta stage not as many big tanks your so good you train mine and ill watch you get slautered every battle its a bloody joke and pointless even trying to lvl a lt tank when people like you just come and own us because you dont want to battle go figger and if you cant understand go learn English

Everybody was reset back to nothing when the game went live... So pretty much every player you see in a higher tier tank went through the same thing.

daved12 #7 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 15:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17301 battles

View Postboybland, on Jul 13 2011 - 08:18, said:

Everybody was reset back to nothing when the game went live... So pretty much every player you see in a higher tier tank went through the same thing.

:Smile_honoring:
we already work hard to get tier 10 tank now it's your time to work

vitalis #8 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 17:43

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 9023 battles
  • [NORN] NORN

Or perhaps, just perhaps, you could go learn tactics...  I mean seriously.  I drive around in mediums most of the time and have noooo problems.  Haven't run into a single tank yet that I can't penetrate.

Oh, and us learning english?  That has nothing to do with your complete and total ineptitude at applying any form of rational grammar to what you write.  If your grasp of the mechanics of the english language is in any way similar to your grasp of tactics on the battlefield, then I must state without a doubt that the problem lies with you and not the game.

Captain_DirtyLeotard #9 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 18:21

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32458 battles
To the OP:

The game does in general seem very random with regards to how you are tiered.  I feel that no matter what tank I am in its 30% chance to be top tier, middle, or bottom....the other 10% are for those days where you seem not to ever be top tier and quit playing or it comes down to the matchmaker where they have given a huge advantage to the side with more mediums(open map) or heavy tanks (city map).  However, that being said even being in the top of the class in a battle does not mean instant success.  Sometimes you get the bigger tanks and they get the bigger artillery and vice versa for example.  It is hard to get most random people who are playing for fun to recognize the correct strategy and exploit that advantage on the map you are given.  You and I cant tell people how to play the game as it is all in good fun.  I will be the first one to admit that I thought I was awesome at this game until I joined a clan.  Then I realized the huge mistakes I was making and learned the strategies that are more successful.

Everyone here has an opinion and there are arguments for or against them you just need to decipher it for yourself.  We all have different skill levels and enjoy certain tanks more than others so play to your personal strengths as well as your tanks.  

Here are some tips to help things more enjoyable:

1) If you platoon, you have a higher chance of effecting the battle in a positive way.  This is important too, be careful how you platoon, the matchmaker will have certain Tier II's and III's get into Tier 8, 9, 10 battles.  If there is an arty piece in your platoon make sure to pick a tanks 2 tiers higher as this is the type of battle the matchmaker will decide to put you in.

2) I really love this game and I dont mind playing any tank in general even the Tier I's when I need to get a double or 5x. Get yourself a premium tank, specifically: Lowe; Ram-II; or T-14.  The biggest reason to go with these in particular is that you are 90% of the time going to get tiered in the middle or higher.  They also have enough firepower or armor and in some cases both to survive a decent beating. I will have to admit they are pimped out with mods this is very important.  Of all 3 tanks I listed the Ram II is the beast in its Tier. With a Vent, Rammer, and Vertical Stabalizer you mow down the competition including all Tier V heavys with ease.  You can get derped but if they ignore you for 20 secs they will leave the engagement smoking, bloodied, and broken. Also, it costs so much less to run your premium it will allow you to take some risks that maybe you normally would not because you cannot lose money in these things.  

3) Play every tank like you could get one shotted by anything on the other team.  This will help you mitigate incoming damage.  For example find cover when you are reloading.  Dont keep yourself out in the open if you cant make a shot, its just asking to get shot at.

Good luck

__Worm__ #10 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 20:10

Major

• Players
  • 35276 battles

:facepalmic:

MrTabs #11 Posted Jul 13 2011 - 21:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11996 battles
  • [ME109] ME109
Call the police, someone stole all of his punctuation.

Dalziel #12 Posted Jul 15 2011 - 02:01

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 4334 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5
You are complaining that your Lowe is getting wtfpwoned?  

Is it opposite day?

DemonicSpoon #13 Posted Jul 15 2011 - 04:01

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 3204 battles

Until you get a big tank you will get owned. PERIOD

Funny; I do fine in my t5s. Maybe yours are broken?

soldierx1 #14 Posted Jul 15 2011 - 04:19

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 18276 battles
  • [VAST] VAST

View PostMrTabs, on Jul 13 2011 - 21:00, said:

Call the police, someone stole all of his punctuation.
LOL!

But seriously why don't you head over to the game tutorial/guide section of the forum and read some of the stuff there. It's very obvious that you don't know how to play the game (which is understandable for new players) and you can learn a lot from the stuff in that section of the forum.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users