Jump to content


Will the t110e5 be nerfed?


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

1SLUGGO1 #41 Posted Feb 02 2016 - 01:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 24354 battles
  • 10,090
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View Postcommander42, on Feb 01 2016 - 19:08, said:

 

haha +1,  to be fair though the pen and forward speed aren't bad for a heavy

 

Of course, it was designed to be a lightweight "heavy" small enough to fit through tunnels.

PlaidPony #42 Posted Feb 02 2016 - 01:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 9430 battles
  • 10,630
  • Member since:
    07-26-2011

View Postcommander42, on Feb 02 2016 - 00:07, said:

 

I didn't say the worst, cause I agree it certainly wasn't the worst, but was worse then some of the other heavies, more of a middle of pack tank

 

Okay... which heavies were better than it?

Xyrothryu #43 Posted Feb 03 2016 - 22:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14781 battles
  • 467
  • [WOLF] WOLF
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011
stated in the last QA being nerfed next patch

Horribad_At_Tanks #44 Posted Feb 03 2016 - 23:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,263
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012
So what would you rather have nerfed on the e5? The cupola which is still being penned by tier 8 players who don't autoaim so that everyone can pen it again with no effort and completely destroy its hull down play or nerf the upper plate which is what is really pissing off the autoaim baddies as good players don't seem to have any issues facing e5.

Fresco26 #45 Posted Feb 04 2016 - 04:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 40268 battles
  • 779
  • [SMIRC] SMIRC
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011
I think all the nerfs and buffs are done intentionally to alter the player base and for everyone to partake "OP tank of the month" :bush:

1SLUGGO1 #46 Posted Feb 04 2016 - 04:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 24354 battles
  • 10,090
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View PostFresco26, on Feb 03 2016 - 22:06, said:

I think all the nerfs and buffs are done intentionally to alter the player base and for everyone to partake "OP tank of the month" :bush:

 

Also known as: FOTM (flavor of the month), the fad cycle, early adopter abuse, burnout/boredom busting, fashion diva duping, etc etc.

 

Excellent way to recycle content and keep people spending money on the same things (such as premium tanks with slightly different stats and paint jobs).

 

 



Horribad_At_Tanks #47 Posted Feb 04 2016 - 04:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,263
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View Post1SLUGGO1, on Feb 03 2016 - 22:44, said:

Excellent way to recycle content and keep people spending money on the same things (such as premium tanks with slightly different stats and paint jobs).

 

As long as the premium tank clone in question is tier equivalent or better and I don't have one then I'd much rather buy it than grind for it especially if I don't have much interest in the overall line like the patton line.



The_Goblin_King #48 Posted Feb 04 2016 - 05:08

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 48217 battles
  • 809
  • [NZ] NZ
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011
I only just got it and now they are going to nerf it. Stink one.

TLWiz #49 Posted Feb 04 2016 - 05:21

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20567 battles
  • 9,346
  • [DSSRT] DSSRT
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014

View PostCaptainKirk2266, on Feb 01 2016 - 22:36, said:

Im getting pretty close to the e5 and im really looking forward to it. I dont run premium or have any premium tanks so money if a problem, i dont want to buy a tank and have it nerfed and be screwed credit wise. Im also putting my female crew in it.

 

From recent Q&A with Slava (WG Dev) via Rita's Blog:

 

Personally, I don't get why everyone is chomping at the bit to nerf the T110E5. Why not keep the new machine gun turret as-is? It still has other weak spots to be exploited. From what I can gather, getting that armor buff now allows it to act as a real heavy on the battlefield.
-E5 will not be kept as it is, no chance to avoid nerf – it is simply the best heavy AND the best US T10 medium (it has more fire power and survivability than an M48A1 while comparable on mobility) defacto at the moment.  That might be not the armor nerf tho, mobility nerf is another option, or some other option



1SLUGGO1 #50 Posted Feb 04 2016 - 05:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 24354 battles
  • 10,090
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

View PostTLWiz, on Feb 03 2016 - 23:21, said:

 

From recent Q&A with Slava (WG Dev) via Rita's Blog:

 

Personally, I don't get why everyone is chomping at the bit to nerf the T110E5. Why not keep the new machine gun turret as-is? It still has other weak spots to be exploited. From what I can gather, getting that armor buff now allows it to act as a real heavy on the battlefield.
-E5 will not be kept as it is, no chance to avoid nerf – it is simply the best heavy AND the best US T10 medium (it has more fire power and survivability than an M48A1 while comparable on mobility) defacto at the moment.  That might be not the armor nerf tho, mobility nerf is another option, or some other option

 

In other words, since the M48A1 is terrible, we're going to compare the E5 to it, even though there are a bunch of other mediums that players actually play that are way better than either tank, so the E5 needs to be nerfed.

 

The E5 was better than the M48A1 before the buff.  It is not the best heavy, but it is better than the IS4 and IS7.


Edited by 1SLUGGO1, Feb 04 2016 - 05:29.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users