Jump to content


Stand-To for the week of Feb. 8, 2016


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

dance210 #1 Posted Feb 04 2016 - 16:53

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24295 battles
  • 4,447
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

YOU NOW EARN CREDITS AND EXPERIENCE IN TOURNAMENT BATTLES and still DON'T PAY FOR VEHICLE REPAIRS!

 

The Stand-To is Wargaming’s new daily tournament (named after WWI’s daily face off against the enemy where soldiers were expected to stand ready on the trench fire step, preparing for attack). Now it’s your turn to roll into the fray. So gather your friends, grab your favorite tanks and defend your base. As a daily tournament, you can choose whether you want to Stand-To every day or only once in a while.

 

All active tournaments can be found by searching the Tournaments Home Page. Curious what's happening this month? Check out our eSports calendar!

 

 

Starting this week, a player now has two ways to register for the Stand-To tournaments! When you create the team, make sure that you are using the correct registration!

  • Register as a Team!
    • Registration works the same as normal.
    • Team captain makes a team and recruits players to join.
    • Once the team is complete (team has 5 - 6 players), the captain must submit the team for approval.
    • The team is now ready to fight once the tournament starts!
  • Register as a Solo player or as part of a Party!
    • Register as a Solo player
      • Create a team and submit it for approval.
      • After submission, the team will show as Pending Approval.
      • Once registration has closed, the player will be combined with other solo player(s) and/or a party to form a complete team.
    • Register as part of a Party
      • A party is a group of players that does not meet the minimum team size requirements.
      • For this week, the maximum size for a party is four players.
      • Once the party is complete, the captain must submit the team for approval. 
      • After submission, the team will show as Pending Approval.
      • Once registration is closed, the party will be combined with another party and/or solo player(s) to form a complete team.
    • After registration has closed, players are encouraged to check back to find their new team!

 

 

Current Tournament:

 

Registration Open:

 

Basic Tournament Information:

  • Team Size: 5 combatants + 1 reserve
  • Tier Point Limit: 20
  • Tier Limits:
    • This represents the max tier allowed. Teams are allowed to bring lower tiers.
    • Light: Tier 4
    • Medium: Tier 4
    • Heavy: Tier 4
    • TD: Tier 4
    • SPG: Tier 4
  • Maps:
    • Monday: Malinovka Encounter
    • Tuesday: Fiery Salient Encounter
    • Wednesday: Abbey
    • Thursday: Mines
    • Friday: Erlenberg Encounter
    • Saturday: Widepark
    • Sunday: Ruinberg

 

Completed tournament:

Stand-To 2.8.16

Stand-To 2.9.16

Stand-To 2.10.16

Stand-To 2.11.16



Napoleon_45 #2 Posted Feb 07 2016 - 22:45

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16535 battles
  • 145
  • [ZESTY] ZESTY
  • Member since:
    08-25-2012

2 Registrations for 8th? Shouldnt one be 9th :P?

 

 

 

One is for the 9th. I did it either a) to have people post b) because I fail@copy/pasting or c) insert cool witty reason.

It'll be fixed in a minute, thanks! <3

~dance210



kreddy_ #3 Posted Feb 08 2016 - 14:15

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 408 battles
  • 470
  • [GWAII] GWAII
  • Member since:
    09-17-2015

On tournament page I am seeing start time as 1630 PT, but last week it said that and tourney ACTUALLY started at 1830 PT

Is this a glitch caused by a mod or do you really have the time listed wrong ??



dance210 #4 Posted Feb 08 2016 - 14:37

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24295 battles
  • 4,447
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postkreddy_, on Feb 08 2016 - 05:15, said:

On tournament page I am seeing start time as 1630 PT, but last week it said that and tourney ACTUALLY started at 1830 PT

Is this a glitch caused by a mod or do you really have the time listed wrong ??

 

Hi!

 

The start time is always at 16:30 PT for the Stand-To's. When the battles are scheduled, the actual start times shows as your computer local time. Are you perhaps in a different time zone, and 16:30 PT is 18:30 your local time?

 

If not, then do you have any mods installed on the web browser that you are using?



GeorgePreddy #5 Posted Feb 08 2016 - 15:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 14345 battles
  • 10,047
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View Postdance210, on Feb 08 2016 - 10:37, said:

 

Hi!

 

The start time is always at 16:30 PT for the Stand-To's. When the battles are scheduled, the actual start times shows as your computer local time. Are you perhaps in a different time zone, and 16:30 PT is 18:30 your local time?

 

If not, then do you have any mods installed on the web browser that you are using?

 

Sounds like he is confused about the time conversion. Kreddy, dude, go here:

 

www.thetimezoneconverter.com/



mpank #6 Posted Feb 08 2016 - 21:00

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15840 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

1 question about 2 ways of registration for stand-tos: Are preset teams going to play against the automatically created teams? We have 2 lists of teams and looks like 2 separate schedules.

We have list of registered teams here: http://gosutactics.com/tournaments189-stand-to-2816/ so we should create separate schedule and list for automaticly asembled teams?



dance210 #7 Posted Feb 09 2016 - 18:01

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24295 battles
  • 4,447
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postmpank, on Feb 08 2016 - 12:00, said:

1 question about 2 ways of registration for stand-tos: Are preset teams going to play against the automatically created teams? We have 2 lists of teams and looks like 2 separate schedules.

We have list of registered teams here: http://gosutactics.com/tournaments189-stand-to-2816/ so we should create separate schedule and list for automaticly asembled teams?

 

For now, we've been scheduling the pre-set, complete teams separately from the Solo/Party teams. Normally that just means making a separate group for all the Solo/Party teams :)



mpank #8 Posted Feb 10 2016 - 04:13

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15840 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View Postdance210, on Feb 09 2016 - 12:01, said:

 

For now, we've been scheduling the pre-set, complete teams separately from the Solo/Party teams. Normally that just means making a separate group for all the Solo/Party teams :)

Thank you. We will be adding second list of automatically created teams to gosutactics.com



BattleBartlett #9 Posted Feb 10 2016 - 23:08

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 19411 battles
  • 91
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

My team has not been scheduled for tonight.

 

http://worldoftanks....66-Dads_United/

 

 



BattleBartlett #10 Posted Feb 11 2016 - 00:00

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 19411 battles
  • 91
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014

View PostBattleBartlett, on Feb 10 2016 - 23:08, said:

My team has not been scheduled for tonight.

 

http://worldoftanks....66-Dads_United/

 

 

Looks like it is fixed now.  Thanks.  Also has the 2.9.2016 prizes been paid?



mpank #11 Posted Feb 11 2016 - 20:44

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15840 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View Postdance210, on Feb 09 2016 - 12:01, said:

 

For now, we've been scheduling the pre-set, complete teams separately from the Solo/Party teams. Normally that just means making a separate group for all the Solo/Party teams :)

 

Thnaks. We are creating 2 lists now:

Teams: http://gosutactics.com/tournaments194-stand-to-21116---team/

Solo / Party: http://gosutactics.com/tournaments195-stand-to-21116---solo---party/ 

 

Interesting, there is much more teams in the solo / party, but only a few approved. is there a glitch or it supposed to be like this?



dance210 #12 Posted Feb 11 2016 - 20:48

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24295 battles
  • 4,447
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postmpank, on Feb 11 2016 - 11:44, said:

 

Thnaks. We are creating 2 lists now:

Teams: http://gosutactics.com/tournaments194-stand-to-21116---team/

Solo / Party: http://gosutactics.com/tournaments195-stand-to-21116---solo---party/ 

 

Interesting, there is much more teams in the solo / party, but only a few approved. is there a glitch or it supposed to be like this?

 

It's supposed to be like that, because of how we manually create the full teams. If you look, most (if not all) of those teams have zero players, because they were removed to form a complete team :)



mpank #13 Posted Feb 11 2016 - 21:15

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15840 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View Postdance210, on Feb 11 2016 - 14:48, said:

 

It's supposed to be like that, because of how we manually create the full teams. If you look, most (if not all) of those teams have zero players, because they were removed to form a complete team :)

 

Thanks for explanations. Are you planning on introducing same thing for other types of tournaments (skirmishes and weekdays)

mpank #14 Posted Feb 12 2016 - 21:50

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15840 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

Hello dance210,

Link to register solo / party fro t the tournament page does not work now: http://worldoftanks...._of_a_Party%21/

 

This link is located here: http://worldoftanks....and_To_2.12.16/

 

Thanks.



dance210 #15 Posted Feb 12 2016 - 21:52

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24295 battles
  • 4,447
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postmpank, on Feb 12 2016 - 12:50, said:

Hello dance210,

Link to register solo / party fro t the tournament page does not work now: http://worldoftanks...._of_a_Party%21/

 

This link is located here: http://worldoftanks....and_To_2.12.16/

 

Thanks.

Fixed, thanks :)



mpank #16 Posted Feb 14 2016 - 18:47

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15840 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

Hello,

 

Link to register Solo / Party is not working again: http://worldoftanks...._of_a_Party%21/

 

Link is here: http://worldoftanks....and_To_2.14.16/



dance210 #17 Posted Feb 14 2016 - 18:50

    Community Specialist

  • -Players-
  • 24295 battles
  • 4,447
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postmpank, on Feb 14 2016 - 09:47, said:

Hello,

 

Link to register Solo / Party is not working again: http://worldoftanks...._of_a_Party%21/

 

Link is here: http://worldoftanks....and_To_2.14.16/

The link doesn't work when it's hidden, which is normally when I'm creating the full teams. It should be working now :)



mpank #18 Posted Feb 14 2016 - 20:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15840 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View Postdance210, on Feb 14 2016 - 12:50, said:

The link doesn't work when it's hidden, which is normally when I'm creating the full teams. It should be working now :)

 

Thanks. We uploaded both lists to GosuTactics.com




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users