Jump to content


WG should be sued for Premium Tank Nurfs


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

SchnitzelTruck #41 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 01:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 38346 battles
  • 7,939
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    03-14-2013

Stay classy thugz

 



justAN0THERnoob #42 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 01:24

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15954 battles
  • 87
  • [SHIRE] SHIRE
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014
lurn2adapt lel

Gravtech #43 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 01:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 27238 battles
  • 3,848
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostFritz_15, on Feb 17 2016 - 15:58, said:

 

My first response is: 

1. That I can't always carry my team if we're being slotered.

2. The damage received can sometimes come from unknown positions, or arty

3. And my last is that of Red Herring. You are committing a logical fallacy called a Red Herring, which is were you bring up a completely irrelevant topic. Just cause I don't have as much experience as a lot of you guys, doesn't mean that I can't use logical reasoning to come up with (almost) self evident conclusions.

 

 

View Post298th_Smaug, on Feb 17 2016 - 16:01, said:

 

Fritz, he was talking about me and him stats wise.
Just saying also feel free to message me in game and we can run some platoons, I will help you carry a team.

 

 

I'm not talking about either of you since you decided to quote me and not the guy who was being the [edited]

 

View PostBlueLivesMatter, on Feb 17 2016 - 15:13, said:

View Post298th_Smaug, on Feb 17 2016 - 17:10, said:

so you are complaining about power creep which will happen no matter what they do.

I think your issue is you think that if you pay for something you should be horribly OP compared to all other tanks, which you are in the sense that you make a butt load of credits and pay less for repairs and ammo.  Also if you are having a hard time penning shoot gold or learn to aim it is really not that hard.

 

and this comes from someone that doesnt have better stats than I do....troll more

 

and my response since he decided to pull the ol' "my stats are better so screw your opinion"

 

View PostGravtech, on Feb 17 2016 - 15:36, said:

 

coming from a guy who's recent stats are worse than his overall...troll more

 

 



WindexIsMyFavoriteFlavor #44 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 01:28

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23278 battles
  • 70
  • [AGFR] AGFR
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

sorry I was lost



BlueLivesMatter #45 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 02:43

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 28514 battles
  • 58
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011
[Content Moderated - Insults]
--Rhonico


SchnitzelTruck #46 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 03:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 38346 battles
  • 7,939
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    03-14-2013

View PostBlueLivesMatter, on Feb 17 2016 - 17:43, said:

[Content Moderated - Insults]
--Rhonico

 



uberdice #47 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 03:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 21820 battles
  • 9,300
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012

View PostBlueLivesMatter, on Feb 18 2016 - 09:04, said:

Yes....Wargaming should have a class action lawsuit against them by their player base for Fraud, Theft, and Deceptive Business Practices.  You clowns have no problem taking our money for premium tanks only to nurf them to almost unplayable. We pay very good money for these tanks.   Any of the premium tanks should have preferred match making.  This may help solve some of the issues.  You ask what am I talking about?  IS6 gun blows!!! T34-3 gun blows worse than the IS6, Lowes is no where even close to what it was when it came out, Jag 8.8 gun sucks against Tier 9 and 10s.  You can not take our money for something we paid for and then change it...I am sure you will come up with some bull line like look in the EULA and we can do what ever we want.  Anyone add anything else

 

Would you sue a gym if they replaced the treadmills with models you didn't like?

RedStarZhukov #48 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 04:17

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 3037 battles
  • 457
  • Member since:
    12-28-2015

View PostBlueLivesMatter, on Feb 17 2016 - 18:04, said:

Yes....Wargaming should have a class action lawsuit against them by their player base for Fraud, Theft, and Deceptive Business Practices.  You clowns have no problem taking our money for premium tanks only to nurf them to almost unplayable. We pay very good money for these tanks.   Any of the premium tanks should have preferred match making.  This may help solve some of the issues.  You ask what am I talking about?  IS6 gun blows!!! T34-3 gun blows worse than the IS6, Lowes is no where even close to what it was when it came out, Jag 8.8 gun sucks against Tier 9 and 10s.  You can not take our money for something we paid for and then change it...I am sure you will come up with some bull line like look in the EULA and we can do what ever we want.  Anyone add anything else

 

You know if you feel that the concern of Wargaming being sued is because of the Premium Tanks as you like to call it, "nurfed" which actually is "nerfed" but hey we all understand the meaning.  Allow me to show you a visual aid...........

 

 

Yup, I think I clarified it there enough.  The argument over exchange of money, game, and also service of game is about as old as the Arcades themselves.  If you want to talk about a genuine lawsuit how about you come up with some actual evidence, data, statistics, numbers, factors, ratios, and so on.  Honestly I am not sure if the Better Business Bureau would either consider your argument or even the Federal Trade Commission for that matter either.  In order to have a good argument you need the following:

 

1:  A just cause argument.

 

There needs to be some plausibility or probable cause to show evidence that they broke the law.  I would look at transaction receipt through your email and so on.

 

2:  Laws

 

Clear and cut, if they violated any law?  NOW you have just cause to pursue.

 

3:  Internet Neutrality and the EULA

 

I'm sorry Blue but I am laying it on real thick here for you to understand.  When it comes to litigation you have to keep in mind both privacy doctrine in this case the EULA and if it violates any laws.  Plus you also have to look at something called Internet Neutrality.  Basically in a nut shell, since internet is WWW it's pretty much like the ocean.  Sovereign or national law in business practice is really a sketchy subject.  It's like if someone tried to heist a boat in the ocean would that sovereign nation have right to prosecute the accused or would the accused be prosecuted under international law.  

 

So allow me to give you one more visual............

 

 

Enjoy.  :trollface: 


Edited by RedStarZhukov, Feb 18 2016 - 04:20.


Fritz_15 #49 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 04:30

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1759 battles
  • 37
  • [BLESD] BLESD
  • Member since:
    02-21-2015

View PostGravtech, on Feb 17 2016 - 18:24, said:

 

 

I'm not talking about either of you since you decided to quote me and not the guy who was being the [edited]

 

 

and my response since he decided to pull the ol' "my stats are better so screw your opinion"

 

 

 

Sorry about that..... was thinking you might have been addressing me since I haven't had as many battles as a lot of other people. 

RoyceMingYu #50 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 04:39

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24 battles
  • 168
  • Member since:
    03-25-2014

T-34-3 has gun that "blows" worse than IS-6?

Probably because you know, it travels faster?

But that tank is wonderful, an absolute beast of a tank and an excellent WN8 farmer. If you can deal with the poor gun depression, that is.



Gravtech #51 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 05:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 27238 battles
  • 3,848
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View PostBlueLivesMatter, on Feb 17 2016 - 17:43, said:

[Content Moderated - Insults]
--Rhonico

 

I see your comebacks are the same case as your gameplay, getting worse everyday.

 

View PostFritz_15, on Feb 17 2016 - 19:30, said:

 

Sorry about that..... was thinking you might have been addressing me since I haven't had as many battles as a lot of other people. 

 

np, but how did you come to this conclusion? I didn't reference you, quote you, nor was my post even directly below yours...

Fritz_15 #52 Posted Feb 18 2016 - 14:23

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1759 battles
  • 37
  • [BLESD] BLESD
  • Member since:
    02-21-2015

View PostGravtech, on Feb 17 2016 - 22:06, said:

 

I see your comebacks are the same case as your gameplay, getting worse everyday.

 

 

np, but how did you come to this conclusion? I didn't reference you, quote you, nor was my post even directly below yours...

 

Saw what you said, minus the quote, and acted to quickly. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

megacat1 #53 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 22:57

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 32406 battles
  • 19
  • [NASF] NASF
  • Member since:
    01-09-2012
Screw it take them to court they are lieing out there asses... let wanna be Unies rerole and seal club in lower tiers so they can get 6 k battle in a teir 2 lol yes its true ...it happens...as of today 3/20/2017 there are people in clan wars as well as pub game sill using aim bot . look through ,laser and reload counter,, yes been here a while( know how the game works) look at replays and wonder why a tank killed you. nobody around 100 % crew with 7 skills and perks just think about it'' how do you git killed behind a wall you cant destroy but they can shoot through it ...and thats today...about to just say let this go. and go to a game that atleast runs punkbuster oh well ..as for sued HAHA if they want to be pricks ins in the rules they make theem all you can do is just quit paying them to be that way.....

landedkiller #54 Posted Mar 20 2017 - 23:54

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 7039 battles
  • 1,140
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

View Postmegacat1, on Mar 20 2017 - 15:57, said:

Screw it take them to court they are lieing out there asses... let wanna be Unies rerole and seal club in lower tiers so they can get 6 k battle in a teir 2 lol yes its true ...it happens...as of today 3/20/2017 there are people in clan wars as well as pub game sill using aim bot . look through ,laser and reload counter,, yes been here a while( know how the game works) look at replays and wonder why a tank killed you. nobody around 100 % crew with 7 skills and perks just think about it'' how do you git killed behind a wall you cant destroy but they can shoot through it ...and thats today...about to just say let this go. and go to a game that atleast runs punkbuster oh well ..as for sued HAHA if they want to be pricks ins in the rules they make theem all you can do is just quit paying them to be that way.....

Eula has been stated multiple times throughout this it allows them to do whatever they want with the in game tanks. It's why I read the fine print instead of skipping through it like most do. Take a break and then come back .



Duqe #55 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 00:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 23070 battles
  • 7,112
  • [-KEK-] -KEK-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2011

View PostBlueLivesMatter, on Feb 18 2016 - 00:13, said:

 

and this comes from someone that doesnt have better stats than I do....troll more

 

Don't need to be a head chef to know when there's a big log of crap on your plate.

the_Deadly_Bulb #56 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 02:29

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16556 battles
  • 839
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

View Postmegacat1, on Mar 20 2017 - 13:57, said:

Screw it take them to court they are lieing out there asses... let wanna be Unies rerole and seal club in lower tiers so they can get 6 k battle in a teir 2 lol yes its true ...it happens...as of today 3/20/2017 there are people in clan wars as well as pub game sill using aim bot . look through ,laser and reload counter,, yes been here a while( know how the game works) look at replays and wonder why a tank killed you. nobody around 100 % crew with 7 skills and perks just think about it'' how do you git killed behind a wall you cant destroy but they can shoot through it ...and thats today...about to just say let this go. and go to a game that atleast runs punkbuster oh well ..as for sued HAHA if they want to be pricks ins in the rules they make theem all you can do is just quit paying them to be that way.....

 

32k games and you still believe there are hacks that allow players to shoot through walls? Really?! OMG that's so funny. :teethhappy:

Nonamanadus #57 Posted Mar 21 2017 - 04:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 22287 battles
  • 2,196
  • [HBG] HBG
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013
Lots of Premiums have recieved buffs and I doubt Wargaming was obliged to do that much. Incidentally premiums are supposedly for crew training & credit making and I never heard of that being nerfed. The crux of the issue is power creep but none of the tanks has been horribly crippled because of it, even the IS-6 is still competitive (the Defender is just a more forgiving tank to play).




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users