TOG II* Whale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

haxmachine21 #1 Posted Feb 20 2016 - 20:43

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14941 battles
  • [S_T_P] S_T_P

Hence the title name, have you had any good battles/replays that you would like to share? And just to add some fun, how many Marks of Excellence do you have on your TOG II*, and what is your favorite moment in your TOG? As we all know, getting a good replay/battle in this tank can be a bit difficult, as everyone LOVES shooting their arty/derp harpoons at this glorious, endangered whale, especially the heavies in the Japanese line! (Sea Shepherd reference) Anyway, I have had several good battles, but I have rarely ever been platooned with other TOGs, which I really want to do at some point. I have 2 Marks of Excellence on my TOG, and my favorite moment was holding the Lakeville valley against a very stupid group of enemies who decided to come in at me and my KV-1 buddy one at a time, allowing me to do enough damage to get my 2nd mark. 

http://wotreplays.co...achine21-tog_ii

So, what are YOUR favorite moments in this tank? :playing:

Trumpy_McTrumpface #2 Posted Feb 20 2016 - 20:46

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1162 battles

TOG... it's a slow pile of garbage. Arty [edited]on it for days.

When you say "good replay". None exist. The enemy have to be terrible to allow themselves to get shot by it... as it takes millions of years to reach the fight.

haxmachine21 #3 Posted Feb 20 2016 - 20:49

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14941 battles
  • [S_T_P] S_T_P

View PostDON4LD_TRUMP, on Feb 20 2016 - 13:46, said:

TOG... it's a slow pile of garbage. Arty [edited]on it for days.

When you say "good replay". None exist. The enemy have to be terrible to allow themselves to get shot by it... as it takes millions of years to reach the fight.

You're right about the enemy being terrible, since the TOG feeds off of noobs. Just look at the replay and you'll see what I mean. But the TOG isn't garbage.......

charley2222 #4 Posted Feb 20 2016 - 22:03

Captain

• Players
  • 29538 battles

tog is one of the best t6 and take down some t7 heavy 1 vs 1    fast rate of fire good pen and a lot of life :) 6 crew a lot of bonus :)

just never let your tog open vs  aty , tog my best t6 hand down

Edited by charley2222, Feb 20 2016 - 22:04.

Also tagged with TOG II*, Whale

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users