• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Reaper2_5 #21 Posted Mar 03 2016 - 01:04

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10662 battles
  • [HOWDO] HOWDO

View Post__WARDADDY_, on Mar 02 2016 - 16:20, said:

The game on the RU and EU player/ clans cheated to get that tank (What I have heard thru the grapevine that people got banned for doing that) and now its the same scam here on the NA server as well. Look in the top 30 clans on the NA server and I think you will find out that most of them have this tank in their garage because what it looks like they arrange (same scam as on RU/ EU server) the battle before it even begins with the amount of clan players in Que waiting to accommodate the clan player/s to finish their mission.

That's not a secret.  There are some players who did this legitimately, however, I would wager that every single player who got the tank prior to the missions being made easier rigged it.  That's no surprise.  It was a debacle back in December, its still a debacle now.

In RU and EU, players got permanent bans.  Here, it was 7 days.  That's one reason the mode has such a bad rep.  WGNA pretty much condoned cheating in the mode.

Satchel_Charge #22 Posted Mar 03 2016 - 02:08

Captain

• Players
  • 3246 battles

View Post__WARDADDY_, on Mar 02 2016 - 14:31, said:

Click on the battle mode button on the left center of your game screen it comes up under the options there under the RAMPAGE option.

If you don't know the game look it up on YouTube or on the WOT info pages you can find more out if you like.

Wow, I wasn't even trying to troll you.

It was rhetorical.

__WARDADDY_ #23 Posted Mar 03 2016 - 02:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 32816 battles

View PostReaper2_5, on Mar 02 2016 - 17:04, said:

That's not a secret.  There are some players who did this legitimately, however, I would wager that every single player who got the tank prior to the missions being made easier rigged it.  That's no surprise.  It was a debacle back in December, its still a debacle now.

In RU and EU, players got permanent bans.  Here, it was 7 days.  That's one reason the mode has such a bad rep.  WGNA pretty much condoned cheating in the mode.

THIS IS NOTHING "NEW" HERE THAT WAR GAMING IS GIVING A RAT'S A** WHAT IS GOING ON ON THE GAME AND WHAT PEOPLE DO IN THE GAME AS LONG AS THEY MAKE A PROFIT HERE ON THE NA SERVER!

The game has turned into a re roller paradise and cheating is "OK" (or is politely overlooked by WG) as long as you don't get caught!

For myself I can say I went from playing about 25 hours a week to about 5 or 6 hours like a lot of my friends on the game as well cutting back on playing because I/ we am tired of dealing with all this B-S here!

Edited by __WARDADDY_, Mar 03 2016 - 02:13.

Satchel_Charge #24 Posted Mar 03 2016 - 02:37

Captain

• Players
  • 3246 battles

What happened in this thread that suddenly has you bummed?

What AAA gaming company actually cares about much more than profit?

Break time, come back fresh.

__WARDADDY_ #25 Posted Mar 03 2016 - 02:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 32816 battles

View PostSatchel_Charge, on Mar 02 2016 - 18:37, said:

What happened in this thread that suddenly has you bummed?

What AAA gaming company actually cares about much more than profit?

Break time, come back fresh.

Sorry Bud I missed the "CARE" part here from the War Gaming side here. The only thing I can tell they care is that there pockets are filling up!

ivankoyanque #26 Posted Mar 03 2016 - 19:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 69434 battles
  • [8-B1T] 8-B1T

As I see things, if any of the readers want to play this mode at any hour of the day their only choice is to gather some friends (like 19) and enter together to battle. If they do this at a non prime time hour they might have battles with those 20 players at will without disturbances.

At this pont it will be hard for WG to remove the mode because many players have some degree of progress in those missions and the deluded idea that eventually they are going to accomplish their goal (the T-22) without any kind of assistance.

Hellhathfury #27 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 21:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23651 battles
  • [ONSLT] ONSLT
I quit playing it because you don't make crapola for credits, and that is what I was hoping to get when I first played it. I played maybe 10 games in Rampage when it first came out, and I haven't played it since.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users