420 colorado greenisgood

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

jcurz666 #1 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 11:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20474 battles
  • [B0TS-] B0TS-

A toast to our WG masters! :bajan:After deciding to get their proverbial pigeon to do what pigeons do best and krap on high tier gameplay with the Mutz and KR rentals, not have the foresight to see what the T22 would do, pigeon on CW, not pigeon on arty and nerf it, WG has decided to give us a small gold pension. Free gold? GG, good move. Though, not enough to evoke a smile outta Wednesday. 

Those 2 WG mods/devs/employees (whoever they are) videos are a welcome and appreciated effort. 

Ty for the impending FV 4202 (P) buff, its a piece of crap. It will still be a piece of crap, just not as runny or smelly. So, thanks for that. 

More HD remodels, GG. 

Making people play the T2 Light  to get their WZ-111 rentals HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA :teethhappy: thanks in advance for all the TG's and XP Im about to farm in an hour. 

NOW, 

buff arty!

Don't ream everyone when you realise the dank Aussie tenks by bundling them with junk and over inflating the price because they are unique.  Bring out more dank premiums. Fix CW.

Guilty_By_Association_xD #2 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 11:18

Captain

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 45026 battles
  • [RUSHB] RUSHB

***** T-22 med isnt OP, arty doesnt need to be buffed and where you are right Cw needs to be fixed, I dont think you understand that WG is doing alot of things for its players which it doesnt have to. In the end they are a company out to make money not cater to your every whim, and if they make a game we enjoy on the side, all the better.

[content moderated - non constructive/insults]
- Yshoneist

Gramps_77 #3 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 12:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8091 battles
Oxymoron in title, no such thing.

jcurz666 #4 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 12:29

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20474 battles
  • [B0TS-] B0TS-

View PostPompous_Magnus, on Mar 04 2016 - 10:18, said:

T-22 med isnt OP

You really need to learn to read. Never said it was OP(even though its win % on vbaddict is way high), was implying that it would be rigged and would be toxic for the game. Which, it clearly is/was.

I dont think you understand that WG is doing alot of things for its players which it doesnt have to. In the end they are a company out to make money not cater to your every whim, and if they make a game we enjoy on the side, all the better.

I understand it and you're right. WG should cater to every major whim, this game is far from perfect. but they should should strive towards it. Consider if WG didnt make 300 million, if that other game had of turned out to be a viable alternative and WG's sales had of taken a hit they would listen and cater to the masses. 

k

[content moderated - inappropriate language in image/inciting unrest]
- Yshoneist

jcurz666 #5 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 12:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20474 battles
  • [B0TS-] B0TS-

View PostGramps_77, on Mar 04 2016 - 11:16, said:

Oxymoron in title, no such thing.

Clap clap, as intended 

OHGODNOTTHEBEES #6 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 12:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15522 battles
Hey on the bright side dude this weekend we can go seal clubbing if you're not to busy getting girls from plenty of fish. :girl:

sherman_elimanator #7 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 13:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6639 battles

View Postjcurz666, on Mar 04 2016 - 03:29, said:

You really need to learn to read. Never said it was OP(even though its win % on vbaddict is way high), was implying that it would be rigged and would be toxic for the game. Which, it clearly is/was.

I understand it and you're right. WG should cater to every major whim, this game is far from perfect. but they should should strive towards it. Consider if WG didnt make 300 million, if that other game had of turned out to be a viable alternative and WG's sales had of taken a hit they would listen and cater to the masses. 

k

You think WG should cater to every whim? so if I whine about not having 500 billion gold, they should give it to me right?

Seriously, if a company caters to every whim, the people are the new bosses and your game would slowly turn from WoT to AW or even something out of the genre.

It would take the uniqueness out of the company, and every good player would leave because everyone whined nerfing this tank, than that, until just about every tank is the same.

And the T-22 Med missions are impossible to get simply because no one plays domination.

4GOD #8 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 14:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33801 battles
I see that Wg is once again putting out the worthless "BIA crew" for a tank. Of course, this won't be a real BIA crew, just a crew that has 200K XP which defaults to BIA. This will, of course, take more games to get than simply grinding a crew anyway, but hey, it's a "BIA crew".

R3AKTONZ #9 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 19:24

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8533 battles
  • [4AWKU] 4AWKU

View Post4GOD, on Mar 04 2016 - 14:45, said:

I see that Wg is once again putting out the worthless "BIA crew" for a tank. Of course, this won't be a real BIA crew, just a crew that has 200K XP which defaults to BIA. This will, of course, take more games to get than simply grinding a crew anyway, but hey, it's a "BIA crew".

But aren't you grinding XP while playing those games, and so kind of getting that XP twice?  

Also tagged with 420, colorado, greenisgood

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users