• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

PerfectTank #1 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 14:34

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4709 battles
  • [5_6_7] 5_6_7

There needs to be more report option.

Player Harrassment:Ramming a teammate, driving in front of an allies gun just to try to get him banned for team damage, trying to get people falsely accused (must be obvious that he is innocent) and banned in chat

Cliff Ramming:Ramming an ally off a cliff and into the water/ground(must be examined and determined if on purpose)

Hacking:Using obvious cheats, such as aimbot (hitting a moving A-20 500m away, three times in a row), Projectile-Sensor(He knows when arty shels are coming in), or more serious ones, like jumping tanks on small ramps(Example:a Pz. I C that you are chasing on westfield drives over the small ramp on the bridge and flies 75m in the air), or pen/damage hacks (EXAMPLE: you are playing your AT-2 and a Pz. I c turns a corner, shoots your front plate and one-shots you for 450 damage.

Guilty_By_Association_xD #2 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 14:37

Captain

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 45026 battles
  • [RUSHB] RUSHB

[content moderated - non constructive]
- Yshoneist

KaySaunders_ #3 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 15:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21553 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

SOURCE: siemkakto.pl

Edited by Dragunov_SVD, Mar 04 2016 - 15:16.

KaySaunders_ #4 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 15:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21553 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

View PostPerfectTank, on Mar 04 2016 - 10:34, said:

or pen/damage hacks (EXAMPLE: you are playing your AT-2 and a Pz. I c turns a corner, shoots your front plate and one-shots you for 450 damage.

For someone at 2k battles you should fight more and post less. He could've somehow blow your ammorack out, one shotting you for 450. Learn the tanks and the game itself before typing [edited]on forums...:facepalm:

Edited by Dragunov_SVD, Mar 04 2016 - 15:20.

Ray_PhotoGoth #5 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 15:20

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 23428 battles
In all seriousness, I think most of this is covered with "unsportsmanlike conduct."

RAF_Recovery #6 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 15:37

Major

• Players
  • 16945 battles
  • [R-A-F] R-A-F

View PostPerfectTank, on Mar 04 2016 - 08:34, said:

Player Harrassment:Ramming a teammate, driving in front of an allies gun just to try to get him banned for team damage, trying to get people falsely accused (must be obvious that he is innocent) and banned in chat

Cliff Ramming:Ramming an ally off a cliff and into the water/ground(must be examined and determined if on purpose)

Hacking:Using obvious cheats, such as aimbot (hitting a moving A-20 500m away, three times in a row), Projectile-Sensor(He knows when arty shels are coming in), or more serious ones, like jumping tanks on small ramps(Example:a Pz. I C that you are chasing on westfield drives over the small ramp on the bridge and flies 75m in the air), or pen/damage hacks (EXAMPLE: you are playing your AT-2 and a Pz. I c turns a corner, shoots your front plate and one-shots you for 450 damage.

Why more? So they can be abused as well?

Ndtm #7 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 15:44

Major

• Players
  • 17589 battles

View PostPerfectTank, on Mar 04 2016 - 14:34, said:

That's not even a thing.. there is NO WAY to affect anything relating to the game mechanics and you can only modify your local UI and automatically use the chat/controls(keyboard&mouse) that is all a mod is possibly able to affect, yes sure, you might've seen a tank fly up into the air but that's because the physics engine just tries to do a headstand but just completely flips and launches the tank that caused the error right into the sky and if they got launched that high then they would die upon contacting the ground due to fall damage so such a 'hack' wouldn't even be useful for anything other than suicide, and the AT-2 situation.. either you got ammoracked or someone else hit you for enough damage to cover the low damage of the Pz I C at the same time as he hit you, when you hit an enemy tank at the same time as other friendlies the damage numbers stack and give you a total damage done instead of individually showing the exact damage numbers

Pipinghot #8 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 15:57

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

There is already a category for unsportsmanlike conduct (or something like that) which covers all of these things and more. We don't need 100 different categories for reports.

Hacking:Using obvious cheats

That is absolutely impossible. No matter what you think, you cannot tell whether other people are using cheats.

or more serious ones, like jumping tanks on small ramps

Does not exist, absolutely not possible. There is no cheat/hack/mod that will allow people to break the physics rules of the game, because these things are all decided by the server. You are making up imaginary hacks that cannot exist in WoT.

MarshmellowTitanic #9 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 16:15

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6909 battles

View PostPerfectTank, on Mar 04 2016 - 14:34, said:

Ya we need a Falslt accused Button ,,,

how many times I see tools reveal Ally position cause the ALIVE TANk will not solo yolo vs 4  HEAVYS that are capping

your not supposed to Suicide , DUH ...

But your expected to take your Chaffee va 2 TIGER 1s and a Tuiger II to try to reset 

for what reason ,,  then you seee >>>>>>>>>>>>   REPORT HIM FOR A COWARD??    <<<<<<<<<<<     seriously ??

Echo_Saber #10 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 16:23

Major

• -Players-
  • 19516 battles
  • [NEET] NEET

I think we should add all these report options for hacks and such, but instead of banning the reported player, after enough times they ban the person spamming reports.

So in a week max we get rid of all the hackusers, and this game is a better place.

ratpak #11 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 16:30

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25261 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

View PostDragunov_SVD, on Mar 04 2016 - 08:12, said:

SOURCE: siemkakto.pl

awesome, gave me major lol's +1

TheHQ #12 Posted Mar 04 2016 - 20:44

Captain

• Players
  • 37724 battles
  • [CATTO] CATTO

View PostDragunov_SVD, on Mar 04 2016 - 07:18, said:

For someone at 2k battles you should fight more and post less. He could've somehow blow your ammorack out, one shotting you for 450. Learn the tanks and the game itself before typing [edited]on forums...:facepalm:

For someone at 15k battles you should know that a Pz Ic has no hope of penning an AT-2 anywhere

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users