Premium Sale Ended

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

LordTutor #1 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 02:26

Private

• Players
  • 30338 battles
  • [REBCO] REBCO

Well, I got paid today, Friday. I wanted to buy the Mutz and the sale has ended. If anyone at War Gaming knows anything about North America, we get paid on Friday, so to end the sale on the Friday before players get home with the cash seems ridiculous to me. I realize the tank was on sale for awhile, I was trying to get the money sooner, and I saw it went off sale at I believe 6AM or 6PM, but either way I was still at work until after the deadline. I realize the deadline builds the pressure to buy ASAP, but why not end the sale on a Sunday morning? Give players time to cash their checks or buy a KarmaKard for cash. I mean, I can still buy a SuperPershing instead of the RIPPER and actually be cheaper and I am sure I can find another premium German medium tank to buy, but I would suggest next time give the sale 36-48 hours more to boost profits from the USA. Well, I guess I miss out after grinding out both crews, that's the way the cookie crumbles, but War Gaming has also missed out on getting my cash, so think about my suggestion. God Bless.

johnmadara #2 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 02:33

Major

• Players
  • 31504 battles
You had a whole month to buy it

someguy124 #3 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 02:33

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 30378 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View Postjohnmadara, on Mar 05 2016 - 01:33, said:

This.

werecat #4 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 02:36

Captain

• Players
  • 29071 battles
  • [TRULL] TRULL
If you can't afford it before you get paid then you should spend your money in wiser ways than a pixel tank

rich73 #5 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 02:44

Major

• Players
  • 54323 battles
It'll be back!

Kamahl1234 #6 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 02:46

Major

• Players
  • 18393 battles

I'm in NA and get paid on Thursdays, in fact all of my previous jobs did so as well. So not everywhere is Friday payments.

Many places use this so you have a chance to get a mispayment corrected before the weekend, where your place of employment could be shut down for the weekend.

Likely the sales end on Friday morning due to new sales/events starting immediately after, so we don't have overlap.

Edited by Kamahl1234, Mar 05 2016 - 02:47.

lordawesome7 #7 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 03:12

Captain

• -Players-
  • 25159 battles
  • [SUX] SUX
the panther 8.8 is better anyway, get that instead

Sethanas #8 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 03:14

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 24188 battles
  • [PRTSN] PRTSN

View Postwerecat, on Mar 05 2016 - 01:36, said:

If you can't afford it before you get paid then you should spend your money in wiser ways than a pixel tank

^ this, if you don't have the money you may want to re-examine your life decisions cause you are clearly losing the game of life :\

LordTutor #9 Posted Mar 05 2016 - 05:09

Private

• Players
  • 30338 battles
  • [REBCO] REBCO

View Postjohnmadara, on Mar 05 2016 - 01:33, said:

Yeah, I had mentioned that. I wanted to provide a little back story for my suggestion. Also, I wanted to get the last Mutz BIA crew member first, which I did on Sunday.

View Postwerecat, on Mar 05 2016 - 01:36, said:

That sounds reasonable on the surface, but I saved ten bucks a week for four weeks out of my lunch money, so no burden on the budget, money was already allocated for spending. It was just a suggestion to extend sales 36-48 hours to earn more money. They lost the sale, it seems they are asking for suggestions here. Technically, I could have bought the tank before the deadline, but something like counting your chickens before they hatch kind of thing in my mind I guess, like don't spend it until you got the next funds actually in your hand, because you never know what life will dump on you before payday. God bless.

View PostKamahl1234, on Mar 05 2016 - 01:46, said:

I'm in NA and get paid on Thursdays, in fact all of my previous jobs did so as well. So not everywhere is Friday payments.

Many places use this so you have a chance to get a mispayment corrected before the weekend, where your place of employment could be shut down for the weekend.

Likely the sales end on Friday morning due to new sales/events starting immediately after, so we don't have overlap.

What a nice and very thoughtful reply, and your logic is clear and reasonable, I did not think about the overlap. Thank you.

View Postrich73, on Mar 05 2016 - 01:44, said:

It'll be back!

View Postlordawesome7, on Mar 05 2016 - 02:12, said:

the panther 8.8 is better anyway, get that instead

Thank you Rich for an optimistic reply, I bet you are right! Thanks. And Lord Awesome, thanks so much for the recommendation. I only got the German medium crew

at 75 percent because I never had one before until the Mutz Rental forced me to get one. But after earning the Mutz crew, they are working on their second skill and I got the Mutz BIA crew too. They will be wasted grinding a tier four German medium without a premium tank to drive. So, I really appreciate the recommendation as I don't have any experience with German mediums except the Mutz.

View PostSethanas, on Mar 05 2016 - 02:14, said:

^ this, if you don't have the money you may want to re-examine your life decisions cause you are clearly losing the game of life :\

You have a funny wit Amigo, but do you really think life has a lot to do sometimes with your decisions? I did not break the US economy, or cause the housing disaster, or bankrupt General Motors or the banks, or cause the health insurance and healthcare costs in general to skyrocket. I did not move all the United States manufacturing jobs to places like China that now makes most of the worlds steel and uses slave labor to make I-Phones that United States citizens gobble up like candy to keep prices low but also has horrible air quality. It was the greedy rich people who did that, who love money more then their fellow citizen or country. I did not decide who my family members would be or how much illness they would suffer in their lifetime. Although, I did decide to support my family no matter the cost. If a person can gather up some fun money to waste on a game that they get to play a lot; instead of going bowling, ice skating or seeing a movie; then I can not see how that justifies ridiculing that persons life. The amount of money you have has nothing to do with winning or losing in life, Comrade, it is the people that you have in your life that you love and care for and that love you back and care for you. My freund, you are rich when you show compassion and mercy to those around you, and you are a blessing in their lives and they are glad for your companionship. Brother, I am indeed a rich man, for the Lord has blessed me beyond my deserving with such wonderful family and friends that no economic woes or worldly concerns can steal my joy and He has given me a hope for the future that no man can steal! God Bless you my friend. They ask for suggestions here, I just wanted to give the backstory to my suggestion. Peace!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users