• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

R_Razor #41 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 02:13

Captain

• Players
  • 8089 battles
  • [_DDM] _DDM

View PostGrEaSe_WhEeL, on Mar 05 2016 - 20:06, said:

so you're good at english and grammer but suck at wot thats cool i guess.its funny what good players do to players like R_Razor; here they come running to the forums with there bright ideals trying to sliver a win in instead of trying to get better but i guess that what happens when you play almost 3 games a day for over 36 months.just a heads up i'm only reading the first 2-12 words sense you started to reply to me.

Except as has been pointed out, you are not very good now, and you were worse than I currently am at 3000 games in...........so really the only thing that appears to be dead here is your brain. And frankly, I don't think you're reading much of anything, more likely you have someone there, a big sister maybe, doing it for you, and something is being lost in the translation.

Dreadshells #42 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 16:29

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48470 battles

View Post3RiversRegt, on Mar 05 2016 - 15:12, said:

Sorry but WN8 is made and build for players who play heavy tank.  If you play TD and do over 3 K of damages 5 kills most of the time your WN 8 will be around 1500 because most of your shot is over 300 yeard of the battle.  You can play a light tank spotting for over 3K and your WN8 will be under 1500.  With a SPG you can have over 3 K of damages and your WN8 will be less then 1200.

All that to say  WN8 rate is base only in regard of heavy tank... heavy tank is near enemies (increase WN8) , bounce shot (bonus WN8) and damages in average 2 to 3 K per game and your WN8 will be 2500 +.  if you pass the 4 K damages then your WN8 will explode high sky.

Don't relay quality players with is WN8 some with high WN8 play mostly HEAVY and MEDIUM tank.  USE CHEATING ADD-ONS.

http://wotlabs.net/s...t/signature.png

Even if WN8 was perfect (which it isn't), you have to take it with a grain of salt and realize that it is only ONE of many different statistics that judges a player's skill level. Also, WN8 is a "comparative" statistic and not a "standardized" statistic. Aka, players aren't compared to some multitiered benchmark system. They are compared to each other, in a tank by tank basis. 

Block Quote

If you play TD and do over 3 K of damages 5 kills most of the time your WN 8 will be around 1500 because most of your shot is over 300 yeard of the battle.

Kinda important what tier of tank destroyer your talking about. 3k damage in a tier 5 TD will be much more than in a tier 9 TD for example. Making blanket generalities like this without considering the details and specifics shows you should do some more research on this topic before you come to a conclusion for yourself. 

Block Quote

You can play a light tank spotting for over 3K and your WN8 will be under 1500

Not sure where you came up with that magical stat. Currently, assistance and spotting damage in of themselves DON'T GIVE ANY WN8 due to the file format that the data is recorded on. And third parties are unable to convert it, and factor in assistance/spotting damage into the WN rating system. Making up fictional statistics to legitimize your position gets you nowhere. Provide REAL data and information to back up your claims. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users