Are you absolutely kidding me?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

BlackKnight556 #1 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 21:21

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7411 battles

So a few nights ago I'm in a match with a total [edited]bag who is making offensive racist remarks straight out the gate and generally being an [edited]to the whole team. After some consideration I decide to file a complaint ticket with wargaming for two reasons. First off this guy is a special kind of offensive tool, plenty of people are jerks in chat from time to time but this guy.......there are no words. Secondly as we all know the in-game reporting system is completely useless and about as effective as complaining to a deaf person. So I file the complaint ticket, put in specific details and even include the replay. And I get this response:

Dear BlackKnight556,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

We understand that you have a rule violation you wish to report and we are pleased to inform you that moving forward, we will be using our In-Game Complaint system.

The reason for the switch from Tickets to the In-Game Reporting system is quite simply put, efficiency.

By moving to the In-Game system, Support will be able to more effectively and more efficiently monitor and manage offending players, without the delay of having to wait for a ticket to be answered by Support.

This also has the added benefit of keeping our players in the game, rather than sacrificing the time they could be spending in matches.

For full details regarding how to use our In-Game Reporting system, please see the following link. In-game Reporting System

We truly appreciate our players that help us keep our games running smoothly and we hope you will continue to do so by using the In-Game Reporting system moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding and please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Andrew Walker

They didn't even bother looking at the ticket or the replay or anything and basically told me to use the broken in-game reporting system that we all know is as useless as breasts on a boar. This is basically them giving a free pass to every childish idiot who wants to make others games as miserable as possible just for the sick fun of it. Of course if someone starts doing team damage or team killing then the automated in-game system will handle it but don't expect wargaming to do jack all about the cases that a very limited automated system can't handle. Look I know wargaming gets tons of tickets and reports every day, but this guy took the time to look at mine and couldn't spend 5 minutes looking at the replay? It takes time and effort to file a ticket but anyone with a mouse and two seconds can make an in game report. It just seems like they would pay more attention to complaint tickets. I have no idea why but for some odd reason I expected better from wargaming than this.

Edited by BlackKnight556, Mar 06 2016 - 21:25.

hydraxiler32 #2 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 21:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 10796 battles
  • [SEIKO] SEIKO
k.

werecat #3 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 21:26

Captain

• Players
  • 29034 battles
  • [TRULL] TRULL
You know there's a wonderful new thing called a blacklist

BlackKnight556 #4 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 21:29

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7411 battles

View Postwerecat, on Mar 06 2016 - 15:26, said:

You know there's a wonderful new thing called a blacklist

Let me know how that works out for you against griefing and other in game physical trolling. :P

Sithmar #5 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 21:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 32329 battles

View PostBlackKnight556, on Mar 06 2016 - 20:29, said:

Let me know how that works out for you against griefing and other in game physical trolling. :P

^This

Submitted a ticket with replay for a [edited]who pushed my TD out of cover twice, resulting in of course being killed shortly thereafter. I moved to another spot after the first time, he came right up behind and did it again, so it was 100% intentional. Got the exact same standard answer as the above, the Ingame system is useless, that's why we use the report and replay system! Can\t be bothered to even look at the replay, just wow.  So basically this game is going to go to crapquickly once [edited]figure out what they can get away with now in game and won't suffer any consequences.

/Slow golf Clap.. Well done Wargaming, well done.

TheGrizzlay #6 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 21:43

Major

• Players
  • 23471 battles

I have to admit that I'm very disappointed by WG, in this regard.

A few years ago, I submitted a ticket and replay for physics abuse and the player in question was banned (at least suspended and looks like he never came back). I've submitted 2 tickets back then for basically the same thing and both were handled similarly. 

Now, those guys would basically get away with it. The in game reporting system is nothing more than a placebo as far as I can tell.

CrashAndBurn #7 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 22:23

Captain

• Players
  • 23476 battles
  • [AKAGI] AKAGI

Wall of text. Didn't read.

wh1skybarrel #8 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 22:25

Major

• Players
  • 20331 battles

View PostBlackKnight556, on Mar 06 2016 - 15:29, said:

I don't know about you, but I hardly encounter this.  Perhaps it's you? 

yasine007 #9 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 22:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 75216 battles
welcome to wot bro :amazed:

kilroy26 #10 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 22:39

Captain

• Players
  • 24099 battles
  • [T-BB] T-BB
Last time I encountered one of those racist jerks I just happened to accidentally shoot him...he shot back and turned blue..the whole team proceeded to kill him

Mikosah #11 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 22:49

Major

• Players
  • 17582 battles
That's the odd thing about WoT in particular. There's so many ways to be griefed that WG just doesn't have the resources to cover them all. What's more, consider the dilemma of deciding which is the higher priority, active offenses like TK-ing, or verbal offenses like saying too many naughty words in sequence. On the bright side, offense is never given, its only taken. You can make any profanity powerless by simply shrugging and ignoring it. Sticks and stones, you know how the rest goes.

GS_G3K #12 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 22:50

Major

• Players
  • 23260 battles
  • [I_R_S] I_R_S

View PostBlackKnight556, on Mar 06 2016 - 14:21, said:

So a few nights ago I'm in a match with a total [edited]bag who is making offensive racist remarks straight out the gate and generally being an [edited]to the whole team. After some consideration I decide to file a complaint ticket with wargaming for two reasons. First off this guy is a special kind of offensive tool, plenty of people are jerks in chat from time to time but this guy.......there are no words. Secondly as we all know the in-game reporting system is completely useless and about as effective as complaining to a deaf person. So I file the complaint ticket, put in specific details and even include the replay. And I get this response:

Dear BlackKnight556,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

We understand that you have a rule violation you wish to report and we are pleased to inform you that moving forward, we will be using our In-Game Complaint system.

The reason for the switch from Tickets to the In-Game Reporting system is quite simply put, efficiency.

By moving to the In-Game system, Support will be able to more effectively and more efficiently monitor and manage offending players, without the delay of having to wait for a ticket to be answered by Support.

This also has the added benefit of keeping our players in the game, rather than sacrificing the time they could be spending in matches.

For full details regarding how to use our In-Game Reporting system, please see the following link. In-game Reporting System

We truly appreciate our players that help us keep our games running smoothly and we hope you will continue to do so by using the In-Game Reporting system moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding and please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Andrew Walker

They didn't even bother looking at the ticket or the replay or anything and basically told me to use the broken in-game reporting system that we all know is as useless as breasts on a boar. This is basically them giving a free pass to every childish idiot who wants to make others games as miserable as possible just for the sick fun of it. Of course if someone starts doing team damage or team killing then the automated in-game system will handle it but don't expect wargaming to do jack all about the cases that a very limited automated system can't handle. Look I know wargaming gets tons of tickets and reports every day, but this guy took the time to look at mine and couldn't spend 5 minutes looking at the replay? It takes time and effort to file a ticket but anyone with a mouse and two seconds can make an in game report. It just seems like they would pay more attention to complaint tickets. I have no idea why but for some odd reason I expected better from wargaming than this.

Rekt

eward17 #13 Posted Mar 06 2016 - 22:54

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 11401 battles

How do you even know the in-game reporting system is useless? 

Watch this

https://www.youtube....h?v=DyyZD1tlwnc

FlyingCanuck14 #14 Posted Mar 07 2016 - 03:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 15602 battles

View PostGS_G3K, on Mar 06 2016 - 16:50, said:

Rekt

i hate you.

GS_G3K #15 Posted Mar 07 2016 - 07:10

Major

• Players
  • 23260 battles
  • [I_R_S] I_R_S

View PostFlyingCanuck14, on Mar 06 2016 - 20:50, said:

i hate you.

GRINCH7777 #16 Posted Mar 07 2016 - 07:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46615 battles
  • [SHUSH] SHUSH

"......who is making offensive racist remarks straight out the gate....."

report it then ignore it.........dont worry about ppl like that because real-life will catch up with him and what goes around comes around...besides.....why does anyone think the world has to stop and immediate action be taken because someone makes a "racist remark".....a lot worse things happen......

schwert_2015 #17 Posted Mar 07 2016 - 07:44

Captain

• -Players-
  • 28647 battles
Is there any proof that the in-game reporting system actually works?

GS_G3K #18 Posted Mar 07 2016 - 07:48

Major

• Players
  • 23260 battles
  • [I_R_S] I_R_S

View Postschwert_2015, on Mar 07 2016 - 00:44, said:

Is there any proof that the in-game reporting system actually works?

Never seen anything to suggest it's anything other than a placebo for people. I could be wrong though, if there's proof out there i've never seen it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users