Keep getting disconnected

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Walris58 #21 Posted May 04 2016 - 02:31

Private

• -Players-
  • 7705 battles

I'm having the same issue. Every other battle I get kicked out into the loading screen with the message "Connection the the server has been interrupted.". Right before I get disconnected I experience an unplayable lag spike with ping going up to the high hundreds. My entire Internet connection gets dropped and I have to reconnect. I checked my other devices and the connection seems to work fine on them. This happens several times until it subsides for a couple of games. I'm assuming by how common this issue is its on the server end.

Zeldas #22 Posted May 15 2016 - 21:20

Private

• Players
  • 35786 battles
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
Dear Wargaming Fix your [edited]en game, Keeps crashing. You gave us 2 days back just to have the same problem still. Fix it, then give us  game time back.

Brasco1033 #23 Posted May 22 2016 - 19:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 36909 battles
Same problem here, West Coast server with no Mods. At the end of every game i disconnect and have to reconnect manually. Also at the beginning of the game i load in with 0 seconds on the count. Only happened after the latest patch.  

Edited by Brasco1033, May 22 2016 - 19:07.

eldelbarrio2 #24 Posted May 26 2016 - 03:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 11844 battles
  • [NASTI] NASTI

So, this is a bump

And it seems 9.15 did nothing to fix the problem. If anything, it's occurring even more. I've looked into it even more now, and it appears to be on Wargaming's end after all.

Spoiler

This is a screen shot I took of PingPlotter after playing a game of World of Tanks. Note that the ping had instances that it hit the red to the right, which is 501 ms at the very least. Also, note the red "100" to the left. That indicates that, at some point, there is literally 100% packet loss with Wargaming's servers

Spoiler

This was me running PingPlotter for a while, to Google.com. Notice how the average ping (the blue Xs) are in the green, as is the current, and that the max ping I get from Google's servers are mostly in the yellow. And there's no packet loss whatsoever.

This means this is on Wargaming's side of the servers, not mine. Every game I play, I almost always get less than 100 ping, both in the game and on my clan's teamspeak server. Yet, here I am, more often than not disconnecting from World of Tanks with a message saying my connection was interrupted. Google never tells me that.

Dogg_zilla #25 Posted May 26 2016 - 03:42

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8147 battles

IF YOU HAVE A BROWSER OPEN IN THE BACKGROUND, CLOSE IT. 

If you are on DSL or your connection slows at night due to neighborhood Netflix usage, your browser can use your ENTIRE connection just sitting still. Doing absolutely nothing. 

Most browsers will refresh your pages every few minutes. If you are on DSL or your neighborhood is lagged by Netflix users, this will cause the game to lag out. 

eldelbarrio2 #26 Posted May 26 2016 - 13:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 11844 battles
  • [NASTI] NASTI
...Did I mention that Armored Warfare is not affected at all? :sceptic:

CanuckAmuk #27 Posted Jul 03 2016 - 19:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4876 battles
  • [C-I-A] C-I-A
Seems to fixed now, after months of back and forth with the tech support people, doing this, uninstalling and reinstalling that, logging this, etc... etc... etc.... For the last couple of weeks I have been able to play uninterrupted. Yay. :)

CanuckAmuk #28 Posted Jul 13 2016 - 17:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4876 battles
  • [C-I-A] C-I-A
I assume no responsibility if you do what I did. I just followed instructions given to me by the customer support folks........Just to let people know what I did that finally solved the issue. After opening the run dialog box, I typed in %appdata%\wargaming.net   I then deleted the "worldoftanks" folder. After that, it worked fine. I have no idea why, nor do I know if it will work for anyone else. This was after doing all kinds of other things that did not work, including a complete delete and reinstall, ccleaner run, cache cleaning, running speccy, etc, etc,......it seemed to have no end. But, I did the %appdata% thing and it worked, so, take that for as much as it's worth. I hope it works for anybody who tries it Again, I assume no responsibility for any actions anyone takes as a result of reading this post. :)

Joueur1 #29 Posted Jan 01 2017 - 22:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

I am having the same issue (it started 2 days ago - 30/12/16),

I tried restarting my pc, uninstalling mods, launching in safe mode and even uninstalling the game, none of these worked ...

I keep on getting disconnected about once per battle (even sometimes in the garage).

My connection works perfectly well, my ping spikes from time to time but that wasn't an issue until 2 days ago.

My pc works even better, it's less than 6 months old.

Is there a fix to this ? So many people seem to have the same problem :/

CanuckAmuk #30 Posted Jan 07 2017 - 18:51

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4876 battles
  • [C-I-A] C-I-A

View PostJoueur1, on Jan 01 2017 - 22:05, said:

I am having the same issue (it started 2 days ago - 30/12/16),

I tried restarting my pc, uninstalling mods, launching in safe mode and even uninstalling the game, none of these worked ...

I keep on getting disconnected about once per battle (even sometimes in the garage).

My connection works perfectly well, my ping spikes from time to time but that wasn't an issue until 2 days ago.

My pc works even better, it's less than 6 months old.

Is there a fix to this ? So many people seem to have the same problem :/

Best advice I can give is to open a ticket with the support people. It takes very little time for them to respond, and it may take a while for the right idea from them to work, but it did work out in the end for me. It works now, though not perfect, but I never expect it to be perfect. Outside of doing what I did (see the post right above yours), I have no recommendations other than, like I said, open a ticket and work with the war gaming people. My issue was a while back, so it may or may not be the same problem. Good luck. It is very annoying the get disconnected all the time, free game or not.

Edited by CanuckAmuk, Jan 07 2017 - 18:52.

cz016m #31 Posted May 12 2017 - 12:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 3470 battles
  • [BOTZ] BOTZ
Each day that I login, during the first 5 minutes of only my first game/match, I get disconnected. Has been happening very consistently. I have no addons and no other programs running. No idea why I get disconnected during battle. When I return to battle, my tank is usually dead.

black_colt #32 Posted May 13 2017 - 01:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 3370 battles

View PostCanuckAmuk, on Mar 12 2016 - 10:58, said:

Hello,

Ever since the game updated when I logged in yesterday, I keep getting disconnected. It happens as the battle is loading, the music keeps going, but the timer stops and the loading bar stops, then I get disconnected. The following message is then displayed: "Connection the the server has been interrupted." I then have to login in again and it connects me mid-battle. Help? I checked with my ISP and there's no problems on my end.

WarGaming has a dedicated thread in which they are asking for help to understand what is happening - http://forum.worldof...-to-server-lag/ 

For some players the lag issue was with their ISP - for others it was with the WarGaming server. 

WeighAnchor #33 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 03:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 25 battles

View PostCanuckAmuk, on Apr 16 2016 - 16:40, said:

Did as instructed and the problem remains.  :(

YES!  Same here, even w/o opening a ticket.  This was around mid SEP 17.  When I re-downloaded and installed, the format kinda changed yet the constant DC problem still remains!!!! Arghhhh!!!!

ozzieken #34 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 05:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 4 battles
same i get disconnected every match. It starts smooth then when i try to pull my plane up my plane just glides down while pointing up and crashes then later on i get the disconnected message.

HEADZUP21 #35 Posted Nov 24 2017 - 14:42

Private

• -Players-
  • 11 battles
i am getting logged off and disconnected from live as soon as a connection is established with server. cant even make it to garage. all started on 1st day of anniversary when i was gifted 8days premium. now cant play and on day 4......submitted 2 tickets and no response yet. did complete delete on xbox360 and reinstall  and still the same. but i can play fine on my pc.......what a joke~!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users