YOU NOW EARN CREDITS AND EXPERIENCE IN TOURNAMENT BATTLES and still DON'T PAY FOR VEHICLE REPAIRS!
The Stand-To is Wargaming’s new daily tournament (named after WWI’s daily face off against the enemy where soldiers were expected to stand ready on the trench fire step, preparing for attack). Now it’s your turn to roll into the fray. So gather your friends, grab your favorite tanks and defend your base. As a daily tournament, you can choose whether you want to Stand-To every day or only once in a while.
Starting this week, a player now has two ways to register for the Stand-To tournaments! When you create the team, make sure that you are using the correct registration!
- Register as a Team!
- Registration works the same as normal.
- Team captain makes a team and recruits players to join.
- A complete team has 4 - 5 players.
- Captains do not need to submit their team; all teams with the minimum number of players will be accepted.
- The team is now ready to fight once the tournament starts!
- Register as a Solo player or as part of a Party!
- A party is a group of players that does not meet the minimum team size requirements.
- Create a team. Teams do not need to be confirmed; all players will be accepted for the Solo/Party Registration.
- Once registration has closed, the player will be combined with other solo player(s) and/or a party to form a complete team
- After registration has closed, players are encouraged to check back to find their new team!
So how do you register as a solo player? It's easy! When you create a team, there will be Registration Option with a drop down menu. Simply switch from Register Team to Register Solo and you are ready to go!
- Stand-To 3.25.16
- Late Night Stand-To 3.25.16 - starts at 9 pm PT
- Stand-To 3.26.16
- Late Night Stand-To 3.26.16 - starts at 9 pm PT
- Stand-To 3.27.16
Basic Tournament Information:
- Team Size: 4 combatants + 1 reserve
- Tier Point Limit: 18
- Tier Limits:
- This represents the max tier allowed. Teams are allowed to bring lower tiers.
- Light: Tier 5
- Medium: Tier 5
- Heavy: Tier 5
- TD: Tier 5
- SPG: Tier 5
- Monday: Winterberg
- Tuesday: Ghost Town
- Wednesday: Abbey
- Thursday: Airport
- Friday: Pilsen
- Saturday: Widepark
- Sunday: Cliff