money

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

volubleasteroid #1 Posted Jul 17 2011 - 15:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 722 battles
hi im having finacial problems and cant seem to get any good money ;( only about 3,000 money per match

fiddler54 #2 Posted Jul 17 2011 - 16:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35559 battles
  • [BE_ER] BE_ER
Couple of things.
1. Are you a premium account holder? Cost 2500 gold a month though, but gives you 1.5 Experience and credits per match.
OK you are not a premium holder.
2. Are you running the daily doubles?
No. OK. For each tank that you use on a single day the first match that is a win doubles the experience gained.
3. What Tier Tanks have you got?
OK Tier Two only. As the other post has said thats not bad for where you are at.

You can delete the other two tier one tanks in your garage if you wish and us those spaces for your tank farm aas yoyu purchase other tanks.
You can purchase them back at no cost anytime in the future if you wish.
All the lower Tier tanks cost minimal credits to replenish and repair.
Be thankfull you don't have a Tier 10 Maus with a full repair cost of 33,000 credits or so.
I am not sure if that was with bullets as well.

Read the WIKI to find out what you can do to gain credits/experience per match.

FluffytheDestroyer #3 Posted Jul 17 2011 - 19:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 510 battles
Considering that your highest tank is a tier 2 I'm not surprised that you're only making 3,000 per match. That's not bad for the tier you're in. Actually, given how many tanks you are playing I'm surprised you don't have more matches under your belt. I would suggest pitching the line of tanks that you like best and then working your way up the tiers. The higher tier tanks issue way more credits per match.

I'm currently in tier 3 and I average just under 3,500 credits per match.

Also, as was mentioned, a premium account will give you a boost to credits and experience. Might be something to look into if your real-world finances are better than your game finances. :D

volubleasteroid #4 Posted Jul 17 2011 - 21:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 722 battles

View PostFluffytheDestroyer, on Jul 17 2011 - 19:54, said:

Considering that your highest tank is a tier 2 I'm not surprised that you're only making 3,000 per match. That's not bad for the tier you're in. Actually, given how many tanks you are playing I'm surprised you don't have more matches under your belt. I would suggest pitching the line of tanks that you like best and then working your way up the tiers. The higher tier tanks issue way more credits per match.

I'm currently in tier 3 and I average just under 3,500 credits per match.

Also, as was mentioned, a premium account will give you a boost to credits and experience. Might be something to look into if your real-world finances are better than your game finances. :D
you know ho many tanks i have how? i have a m2 stuart a panzer 2 a panzer 35 im selling all of em except for the 35

FluffytheDestroyer #5 Posted Jul 17 2011 - 21:19

Sergeant

• Players
  • 510 battles

View Postvolubleasteroid, on Jul 17 2011 - 21:08, said:

you know ho many tanks i have how?

Your WoT profile is linked to your forum profile.
http://uc.worldoftan...olubleasteroid/

You've fought 138 battles in 7 different tanks. You're only fighting about 20 battles per tank and that's not really enough (IMHO) to get comfortable and really see what any one tank is capable of. I'm trying to do 100 battles per tank -- so far I've fought 200 battles across 3 tanks so I'm averaging 67 battles per tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users