Jump to content


When do you get your tournament rewards?

tournament gold reward

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Iosif_198 #1 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 17:11

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 11913 battles
  • 4
  • [_USSR] _USSR
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015

Just wondering when do you get rewards for tournaments, because my team placed in March Mapness don't want to bug the Wargaming guys but just wondering also this is probably a stupid question but is the prize of booster pack a gold kit or a personal reserve?

 

Thanks



__Tec__ #2 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 17:15

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 36936 battles
  • 987
  • [ORDER] ORDER
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Up to two weeks most likely, we dont know how many disputes there were and nearly 1400 teams is a lot to sort through.

 



G3nst3r #3 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 17:16

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 8555 battles
  • 586
  • [DHO3] DHO3
  • Member since:
    09-19-2015
IT can take 7 days after the date of the tournament.     They are allowing folks to trade tanks if they already have the one they won, so it could be even longer.  

dance210 #4 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 17:22

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 23885 battles
  • 4,073
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostIosif_198, on Mar 22 2016 - 09:11, said:

Just wondering when do you get rewards for tournaments, because my team placed in March Mapness don't want to bug the Wargaming guys but just wondering also this is probably a stupid question but is the prize of booster pack a gold kit or a personal reserve?

 

Thanks

 

Hi!!

 

Trevz gave everyone until March 25th to change the tank they won, if desired (and if it fit with his posted rules). From what I understand, he is planning to give out the prizes sometimes that weekend.

 

Generally it can take up to 7 days after the tournament ends for prizes to be distributed. We usually try to do it sooner than that though :)



Gord1973 #5 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 17:24

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23092 battles
  • 1,950
  • [-M1-] -M1-
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012

View Post__Tec__, on Mar 22 2016 - 11:15, said:

Up to two weeks most likely, we dont know how many disputes there were and nearly 1400 teams is a lot to sort through.

 

 

Yeah, it is going to take some time for sure...

Does anyone know what happens with respect to disputes? If a team is disqualified, do all their opponents automatically get 3 points for a win? or do that match just get struck from the record (as if they played one less match)?



__Tec__ #6 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 17:58

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 36936 battles
  • 987
  • [ORDER] ORDER
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
In my experience the team that has violated rules loses the points if they won the match and the points were awarded to the team that lost.

Edited by __Tec__, Mar 22 2016 - 17:58.


johnmadara #7 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 19:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 29305 battles
  • 4,404
  • [D1] D1
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011

View Postdance210, on Mar 22 2016 - 16:22, said:

 

Hi!!

 

Trevz gave everyone until March 25th to change the tank they won, if desired (and if it fit with his posted rules). From what I understand, he is planning to give out the prizes sometimes that weekend.

 

Generally it can take up to 7 days after the tournament ends for prizes to be distributed. We usually try to do it sooner than that though :)

 

everyone until March 25th to change the tank they won... wat

dance210 #8 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 19:29

    Community Specialist

  • Administrator
  • 23885 battles
  • 4,073
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postjohnmadara, on Mar 22 2016 - 11:24, said:

 

everyone until March 25th to change the tank they won... wat

 

As posted here, if a player won a tank and already have that tank in their garage, they can request a tank from a lower bracket.

johnmadara #9 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 19:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 29305 battles
  • 4,404
  • [D1] D1
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011

View Postdance210, on Mar 22 2016 - 18:29, said:

 

As posted here, if a player won a tank and already have that tank in their garage, they can request a tank from a lower bracket.

 

Thats pretty cool, I heard rumours that we would get boned with credit value

 

 

 

Nope! Even if you decided not to change tanks, tournaments give out the gold value

~dance210


Edited by dance210, Mar 22 2016 - 19:37.


CaptanW #10 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 20:30

    Captain

  • Players
  • 16880 battles
  • 1,560
  • [GOBS] GOBS
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View Postjohnmadara, on Mar 22 2016 - 13:32, said:

 

Thats pretty cool, I heard rumours that we would get boned with credit value

 

 

 

Nope! Even if you decided not to change tanks, tournaments give out the gold value

~dance210

 

oh nice give the top players that already have the rare tanks give them more rare tanks.

kier321 #11 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 22:54

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15116 battles
  • 1,831
  • [EMIYA] EMIYA
  • Member since:
    01-29-2012

View PostCaptanW, on Mar 22 2016 - 14:30, said:

 

oh nice give the top Half decent active players that already have the rare tanks give them more rare tanks.

 

The force is strong with you buddy :)

xDroppinPlates #12 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 22:59

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21925 battles
  • 176
  • [POSHY] POSHY
  • Member since:
    09-12-2013

View PostCaptanW, on Mar 22 2016 - 14:30, said:

 

oh nice give the top players that already have the rare tanks give them more rare tanks.

 

Well..  I'm nowhere near a top player and my team finished 7th overall...  I'll happily take my Type 59 :)

enjineer #13 Posted Mar 22 2016 - 23:42

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 39975 battles
  • 2,230
  • Member since:
    12-07-2010

View PostCaptanW, on Mar 22 2016 - 14:30, said:

 

oh nice give the top players that already have the rare tanks give them more rare tanks.

 

Get gud and EARN the tank, you know, like those top players did.

_CHILL_ #14 Posted Mar 23 2016 - 00:36

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 51314 battles
  • 407
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    02-01-2012
where can i find the final official standings? is gosutactics official?

dallas_frye #15 Posted Mar 23 2016 - 05:50

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 35729 battles
  • 56
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012
If you already have the tank you are getting, how do you change it to a different one?

Nagamzor #16 Posted Mar 23 2016 - 15:53

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29084 battles
  • 222
  • [WNDEX] WNDEX
  • Member since:
    08-03-2011

View Post_CHILL_, on Mar 22 2016 - 17:36, said:

where can i find the final official standings? is gosutactics official?

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ltIESn7OtYbBHCBqKFO4v546YmjUBmMQevY9fufkCOA/edit?usp=sharing

 

This is the official document from Trevzor from WG.



tankmasterbully #17 Posted Mar 27 2016 - 21:29

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 23346 battles
  • 4
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014
I would like to know when they will give the rewards for finishing this tournament. Team FOAD2 was in the top 60% and we haven't received anything.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users