Jump to content


Last Chance to Grab the Weekly Class Tanks!


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted Mar 28 2016 - 16:48

    Wargaming America

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 3,238
  • Member since:
    01-17-2011
You've seen them all month, grab great deals on three fun Premium tanks before they leave the Shop!

Full news text

TheGhostCat #2 Posted Mar 28 2016 - 17:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 20380 battles
  • 6,678
  • [LAMDA] LAMDA
  • Member since:
    05-13-2011
lol not at those 'packages'

Roidhogan #3 Posted Mar 28 2016 - 17:57

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24212 battles
  • 123
  • Member since:
    02-10-2013
Is the CDC leaving the premium shop??

ThunderMufffin #4 Posted Mar 28 2016 - 18:05

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27256 battles
  • 194
  • [MICKS] MICKS
  • Member since:
    04-22-2013
I really, really like that a choice is being offered between the tank itself and the package 'deal'.  Here is one case where WoT listened.  I, of course, bought the CDC back before it was on sale....shoulda waited.  Fun tank nonetheless.    

TLWiz #5 Posted Mar 28 2016 - 18:37

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 22430 battles
  • 9,772
  • [DSSRT] DSSRT
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014

View PostSardaukar_Saint, on Mar 28 2016 - 18:05, said:

I really, really like that a choice is being offered between the tank itself and the package 'deal'.  Here is one case where WoT listened.  I, of course, bought the CDC back before it was on sale....shoulda waited.  Fun tank nonetheless.    

 

It was good to be able to buy the FCM 50t on sale but not "fully loaded" as I already had credits to but the equipment instead of spending real money. Thanks for offering the choice WG!

Edited by TLWiz, Mar 28 2016 - 18:37.


Snydly #6 Posted Mar 28 2016 - 20:26

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 27975 battles
  • 82
  • [-CDN-] -CDN-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2013
Just spent some money ... thanks for the deals.

Seguita #7 Posted Mar 28 2016 - 20:47

    Captain

  • Players
  • 48466 battles
  • 1,229
  • [PROF] PROF
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012
take care with cdc, only have tier X battles. Ur Only tier viii battle is the first battle. = gg.

_Quetzal #8 Posted Mar 28 2016 - 23:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 25770 battles
  • 4,345
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    02-04-2012

smh... still advertising the scorpion to have great gun handling...

sure, the accuracy and aim time are really good, but the dispersion on the move.... *shudders*



Von_Roga #9 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 06:09

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 7882 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    02-24-2016
If I earned a rental, and I have the expired rental in my garage still, will I be able to purchase it next week from the store? 

thelasthallow #10 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 06:14

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8552 battles
  • 165
  • Member since:
    07-24-2013

View Post_Quetzal, on Mar 28 2016 - 17:59, said:

smh... still advertising the scorpion to have great gun handling...

sure, the accuracy and aim time are really good, but the dispersion on the move.... *shudders*

 

What? are you inept? its a freaking TD its not supposed to fire on the move. you are supposed it sit in a bush and fire it jeez.

Sturm_Teufel #11 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 06:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 48710 battles
  • 4,149
  • [-P-] -P-
  • Member since:
    07-22-2011
Does this mean that those "rentals" will finally leave our garages and we'll get our mounted equipment back?

Verblonde #12 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 14:58

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17996 battles
  • 2,978
  • [FUNTB] FUNTB
  • Member since:
    02-08-2015

View PostSturm_Teufel, on Mar 29 2016 - 00:33, said:

Does this mean that those "rentals" will finally leave our garages and we'll get our mounted equipment back?

 

I think you have to right-click and select 'remove' (I don't think they return for future offers though - the high tier stuff that you can't use in normal modes haven't, in my garage anyway); you'll have to use some of the recent free gold to dismount stuff though (assuming it's things like gun rammers etc).

stalkervision #13 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 15:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 70394 battles
  • 9,787
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013

View Postthelasthallow, on Mar 29 2016 - 00:14, said:

 

What? are you inept? its a freaking TD its not supposed to fire on the move. you are supposed it sit in a bush and fire it jeez.

​But if you sit in a bush with a open top td for too long birds land on you and poop all over your crew and your paper thin armor ! :P



Sturm_Teufel #14 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 20:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 48710 battles
  • 4,149
  • [-P-] -P-
  • Member since:
    07-22-2011

View PostVerblonde, on Mar 29 2016 - 05:58, said:

 

I think you have to right-click and select 'remove' (I don't think they return for future offers though - the high tier stuff that you can't use in normal modes haven't, in my garage anyway); you'll have to use some of the recent free gold to dismount stuff though (assuming it's things like gun rammers etc).

 

Thanks but, I do know how to do it. The last time WG had special event tanks in the garage, the equipment you mounted on them was returned to your depot without having to use gold for demounting when WG removed those tanks from the garage. I just didn't want to use gold, wanted to be stingy.

_Quetzal #15 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 21:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 25770 battles
  • 4,345
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    02-04-2012

View Postthelasthallow, on Mar 29 2016 - 00:14, said:

 

What? are you inept? its a freaking TD its not supposed to fire on the move. you are supposed it sit in a bush and fire it jeez.

 

youre missing the point.

the gun handling, as in reticle bloom, is horrendous. wargaming is claiming that it's good.

before asking if im inept, ask yourself the same question.



Craig234 #16 Posted Mar 30 2016 - 11:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 48823 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    07-23-2011

View Poststalkervision, on Mar 29 2016 - 06:51, said:

​But if you sit in a bush with a open top td for too long birds land on you and poop all over your crew and your paper thin armor ! :P

 

Not if you're Bernie Sanders - they'll come and visit.

Von_Roga #17 Posted Mar 31 2016 - 00:47

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 7882 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    02-24-2016

View Post_Quetzal, on Mar 29 2016 - 21:34, said:

 

youre missing the point.

the gun handling, as in reticle bloom, is horrendous. wargaming is claiming that it's good.

before asking if im inept, ask yourself the same question.

 

No one needs to ask that question. It's obvious for all the readers who didn't even bother to reply that you have no idea how to play a TD. I can't believe you've made it through 21K battles and you still haven't realized you should just uninstall. 

K10kw3rk #18 Posted Mar 31 2016 - 16:10

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 19606 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    08-28-2012
To me it feels like the maps determine the view range. Yeah 500 view range is nice but you hardly get to use it. I don't know what I'm talking about, just typing stuff.  :P

_Quetzal #19 Posted Mar 31 2016 - 22:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 25770 battles
  • 4,345
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    02-04-2012

View PostVon_Roga, on Mar 30 2016 - 18:47, said:

 

No one needs to ask that question. It's obvious for all the readers who didn't even bother to reply that you have no idea how to play a TD. I can't believe you've made it through 21K battles and you still haven't realized you should just uninstall. 

 

youre still missing the point.

i know that gun handling is less important for tds. its the fact that wargaming is saying the scorpion has good gun handling when it just doesnt.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users