Jump to content


Find Out What's Coming in April!


  • Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

Crucible #41 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 21:51

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 18117 battles
  • 802
  • Member since:
    03-28-2011
Five years... Never regretted a one!

dusmanescu #42 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:04

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 73278 battles
  • 95
  • [_FAM_] _FAM_
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

WHAT???

Turan tier 5 premium all month???

REALLY???

WG listened to those trash players that had 46% wr and complained about tomatoes using rentals and now gives us trash tanks???

Perhaps those "players" don't have the best intentions in mind when they make that much noise

Personally I love the rental idea, it made me a lot of credits in March, not so much in April, since I already owned all the tier 8 rentals and there was no novelty value to it. I hope they give us better premiums in the rental program, and not make it irrelevant like they did with the On Track missions,

I was also waiting for a new tournament, since I didn't lose games in order to get a better tank (Cromwell B) in March Mapness and expected that I could earn it in a new tournament in the next months. With the Grand Finals I thought there was no way we didn't get a tournament in April. I hope WG will address this issue.



iguana832 #43 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:06

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26958 battles
  • 201
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
Holy moly, I just saw that my forum membership is exactly 5 years, 4/2/11 but my WOT player profile says 10/12/11. Why would I have been on the forum before I created a game account? I want my five year present!!!! Ok I am done with my fifth grader tantrum. I will have to wait and see how this pans out.

Philosophosaurus #44 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:07

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 18175 battles
  • 563
  • Member since:
    09-03-2012

View Postdusmanescu, on Mar 29 2016 - 16:04, said:

WHAT???

Turan tier 5 premium all month???

REALLY???

WG listened to those trash players that had 46% wr and complained about tomatoes using rentals and now gives us trash tanks???

Perhaps those "players" don't have the best intentions in mind when they make that much noise

Personally I love the rental idea, it made me a lot of credits in March, not so much in April, since I already owned all the tier 8 rentals and there was no novelty value to it. I hope they give us better premiums in the rental program, and not make it irrelevant like they did with the On Track missions,

I was also waiting for a new tournament, since I didn't lose games in order to get a better tank (Cromwell B) in March Mapness and expected that I could earn it in a new tournament in the next months. With the Grand Finals I thought there was no way we didn't get a tournament in April. I hope WG will address this issue.

 

rough translation is that you are entitled and spoiled and if everything isnt the way you want it then people are trying to ruinthe game.

gpc_4 #45 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 42343 battles
  • 4,611
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View Postfailbatchat__murdock999, on Mar 29 2016 - 21:40, said:

Hey guys I've been waiting for this 13 57 GF for a long time now, I have a thread here and a support ticket really so excited.

 

Am I misreading this or does this "GET" mean anyone can buy the premium tank without tournament and stuff? please confirm urgently for I can't hold the pending heart attack much longer!

 

---

AMX 13 57 Grand Finals

Get the AMX 13 57 GF French light tank during the epic global Grand Finals taking place in Warsaw, Poland.
Details: April 8

---

 

Yeah, pretty sure they are just going to sell it. The 13 57GF is valued at 5K gold so it should cost about $25 (if not in a large bundle).

pipecutter #46 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:10

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 8181 battles
  • 858
  • Member since:
    10-24-2010
I hope this isn't some big April fools joke.

Crucible #47 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:11

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 18117 battles
  • 802
  • Member since:
    03-28-2011

View Postiguana832, on Mar 29 2016 - 13:06, said:

Holy moly, I just saw that my forum membership is exactly 5 years, 4/2/11 but my WOT player profile says 10/12/11. Why would I have been on the forum before I created a game account? I want my five year present!!!! Ok I am done with my fifth grader tantrum. I will have to wait and see how this pans out.

I have the same discrepancy. I hope it gets sorted out!



murdockwan #48 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:15

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25612 battles
  • 1,106
  • [CNCRD] CNCRD
  • Member since:
    02-18-2014

View Postgpc_4, on Mar 29 2016 - 21:07, said:

 

Yeah, pretty sure they are just going to sell it. The 13 57GF is valued at 5K gold so it should cost about $25 (if not in a large bundle).

 

wow this is the best thing I read on the forums. thanks.

 

thank you WG. you got the best tanks ever.



HitMe_2015 #49 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:17

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 10104 battles
  • 538
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE
  • Member since:
    04-03-2015

View PostPillard, on Mar 29 2016 - 20:58, said:

that sounds like an april's fool. A very evil one though... We'll see soon enough

GF stands for Grand Finals, knowing that it'll defenetly come with the banner out. We can only hope to have the option to put some other camo on instead...

 

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! 

 

Then again I should have known.....



Absolute_Mad_Lad #50 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:18

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 18184 battles
  • 995
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013
I know its not may but is there a possibility that the Cromwell Berlin will be for sale again on VE day on may the 8th I unfortunately missed the Christmas sales and wanted to pick up that also while on the subject of premiums. Ghost will the 13 57 ever be offered without the grand finals camo I really want one but am a little resistant to buying do to the fact there are in game files that have the 13 57 without camo or will that never be a thing?

Seguita #51 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:19

    Captain

  • Players
  • 48230 battles
  • 1,229
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012

Hate a lot Weekly Class Focus; they are no creative.

Please WG return Discount on equipement, Creds Bonus.



Matross #52 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 22:19

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31817 battles
  • 1,777
  • [PRGY] PRGY
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

This is quite interesting... a premium tier 8? Hmmm... I'd trade my Mutz for it if I could.

 

STB1 & Maus on track, nothing for me to buy! I do have some Tier X's unlocked I could blow credit's on, but OBJ 430 and 113 just isn't calling me out... both look cool, but I got over the "play cool looking tanks" phase lol.

 

I wonder what the anniversary present is...

 

I do need consumables to go on sale, I'm dangerously low on small repair kits. WG! Don't forget about the equipment + consumables sales!

 

 

Hmm... with the x3, I might just grind out some convert XP and jump to the tier 9 Czech tank from the Tier 6 (7 already researched).



Dishonest_John #53 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 23:20

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7435 battles
  • 195
  • [BIBLE] BIBLE
  • Member since:
    11-21-2014

I am very interested in the leKpz M 41 90mm GF , "the first ever tier VIII Premium light tank" :great:


Edited by ThirdDay, Mar 29 2016 - 23:56.


lenticular #54 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 23:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41426 battles
  • 1,419
  • [SLAPM] SLAPM
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012

Pretty happy to see free XP conversion discount again. Been a long time...

 

Premium time discount may tip me over the edge to re-up for a full year.

 

(Just saw I've been a member for nearly 4 years! Fingers crossed for extra special goodies!)


Edited by lenticular, Mar 29 2016 - 23:34.


edk_tpr #55 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 23:45

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 45300 battles
  • 550
  • [SHIRE] SHIRE
  • Member since:
    02-23-2011

Ghost

 

+1 for announcing your plans for April

+1 for doing it for the second month in a row

+1 for some new and interesting tanks

+1 for the upcoming sales and experience boost......  I think you earned your pay this month



Corvette___Dude #56 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 23:55

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39130 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View Postfailbatchat__murdock999, on Mar 29 2016 - 13:40, said:

Hey guys I've been waiting for this 13 57 GF for a long time now, I have a thread here and a support ticket really so excited.

 

Am I misreading this or does this "GET" mean anyone can buy the premium tank without tournament and stuff? please confirm urgently for I can't hold the pending heart attack much longer!

 

---

AMX 13 57 Grand Finals

Get the AMX 13 57 GF French light tank during the epic global Grand Finals taking place in Warsaw, Poland.
Details: April 8

---

 

​That's what it meant last year, so one can safely assume so again this year.



otacon237 #57 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 23:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 25222 battles
  • 4,370
  • Member since:
    01-08-2012

View PostHitMe_2015, on Mar 29 2016 - 18:26, said:

Please tell me the leKpz M41 90mm GF doesn't have the WG advertisement like the 13 57 GF does. Other than that you've got my money already.

 

​this x1000. I love the 13 57 and hate that I have to be a rolling WG advertisement in an actual rare premium that is actually good and NOT sold every other month. Maybe if it was free, not for $40.

Corvette___Dude #58 Posted Mar 29 2016 - 23:57

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39130 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View PostTheScreamingEagle, on Mar 29 2016 - 14:18, said:

I know its not may but is there a possibility that the Cromwell Berlin will be for sale again on VE day on may the 8th I unfortunately missed the Christmas sales and wanted to pick up that also while on the subject of premiums. Ghost will the 13 57 ever be offered without the grand finals camo I really want one but am a little resistant to buying do to the fact there are in game files that have the 13 57 without camo or will that never be a thing

​I would bet on it.



Corvette___Dude #59 Posted Mar 30 2016 - 00:01

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39130 battles
  • 206
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View PostMatross, on Mar 29 2016 - 14:19, said:

 

STB1 & Maus on track, nothing for me to buy! I do have some Tier X's unlocked I could blow credit's on, but OBJ 430 and 113 just isn't calling me out... both look cool, but I got over the "play cool looking tanks" phase lol.

 

 

​Unless you're a collector, like me, then you are right on the mark about those 2 tanks. I have all of the 10s and the 113 is my biggest underformer, right behind the FV4005. I know many folks would cry foul and call me a shitter for not liking that tank, but I just can't make it work. Obj 430 has it's moments, but given a choice of it or the 140 or the 62a, both of those would come before it.


Edited by piledriveryatyas, Mar 30 2016 - 00:03.


ToothDecay #60 Posted Mar 30 2016 - 00:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 26959 battles
  • 6,013
  • [NARC] NARC
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

Looking forward to my "Time served" appropriate "thank you".  I had mentioned this to Pizzastorm a while back, almost looks like someone listened.

Thank you, WG.

Almost 5 years already.

I never even held a JOB for this long (not kidding).


Edited by ToothDecay, Mar 30 2016 - 00:07.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users