Throwdown 1v1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

mdellyd #41 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:30

Major

• Players
  • 40585 battles

View PostGHR1227, on Apr 02 2016 - 22:24, said:

Shouldn't have to make a ticket if these cheaters were bringing wrong tank class WG should know.

I would hope that WG gets a report and these players are automatically disqualified, but if not I sent in one ticket with all three and single tickets for each one, just in case.  I just HATE cheaters and don't want them to get any GOLD. 

izukiller #42 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:34

Private

• Players
  • 66241 battles
  • [EXMT] EXMT
q
 hi i was in grup65 and a player was playng whit a light tank.     name of player isJose - Daniel0_0 (D-F-D) HE PLAY WHIT M5 A1stuart. sory for my ennglish.by

GHR1227 #43 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51632 battles
  • [TIGR] TIGR

View PostR__E__C__O__N, on Apr 02 2016 - 15:30, said:

I would hope that WG gets a report and these players are automatically disqualified, but if not I sent in one ticket with all three and single tickets for each one, just in case.  I just HATE cheaters and don't want them to get any GOLD. 

Out of curiosity what category did you use?  There doesn't seem to be an applicable category in their list of violations in making a ticket.

Also, my clan mate's computer has Windows 10 problems. He cannot browse the folders on his computer while his browser is open.  It crashes.

He probably will not be able to upload a screenshot.  Is that a must for the ticket do you know? He gets third place if the cheater is eliminated.

FattyKracken #44 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 12926 battles

where do i post if i want to show how retarded your RNG is?  i won 7 out of 9 and got 3rd.  im not complaining, but i feel bad for those that RNG gave no room or cares.

GHR1227 #45 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:36

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 51632 battles
  • [TIGR] TIGR

View PostFattyKracken, on Apr 02 2016 - 15:35, said:

where do i post if i want to show how retarded your RNG is?  i won 7 out of 9 and got 3rd.  im not complaining, but i feel bad for those that RNG gave no room or cares.

ROFLMFAO! :P

FattyKracken #46 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 12926 battles

View Postizukiller, on Apr 02 2016 - 22:34, said:

q
 hi i was in grup65 and a player was playng whit a light tank.     name of player isJose - Daniel0_0 (D-F-D) HE PLAY WHIT M5 A1stuart. sory for my ennglish.by

on the post it tells you where you need to send a support email in to dispute the wins.

mazda2284 #47 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 50084 battles
  • [AUDIO] AUDIO
cromwell from our group was bragging how he made so many credits off the matches even ''if'' he gets DQ'd. maybe there should be a penalty for bringing the wrong tank and earning credits , considering these matches cost me bout 40k-50k per round , thats really not cool they still get something for cheating.

sebitapincha #48 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20265 battles
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2

DISPUTES

A dispute is a claim against an illegitimate result by an opponent’s violation of a written Tournament rule.

Disputes must adhere to the protocol detailed below or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration.

• Disputes must be submitted immediately after the round has concluded.
  • Disputes must be emailed to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com
  • The email subject/title must include the word “Dispute:” followed by the name of the event for which you are filing a dispute.
  • Disputes may only be filed by the team captain or any team member listed under team’s contact details.

Disputes must include the following in the body of the email or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration:

• In-game name of the player submitting the dispute
  • Name of the Tournament
  • Your team’s name with a link to your team’s page created for you during registration
  • Your opponent’s team name and a link to your opponent’s team page created during registration
  • Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
  • An attached replay of the disputed battle(s)

Additional notes:

• Opposing team captains will be alerted of the dispute by forum PM after the dispute is processed.
  • Captains are responsible for monitoring their PM inbox.
  • Three upheld disputes during a group stage reverses all scores from the offending team for that round.
  • One upheld dispute during playoffs disqualifies the offending team from that round.
  • Publicizing disputes prior to resolution is subject to penalties at tournament admin's discretion, not limited to:
    • Disregarding the dispute
    • Immediate team disqualification
    • Removal of offending player from the event

FattyKracken #49 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 12926 battles

View Postsebitapincha, on Apr 02 2016 - 22:41, said:

DISPUTES

A dispute is a claim against an illegitimate result by an opponent’s violation of a written Tournament rule.

Disputes must adhere to the protocol detailed below or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration.

• Disputes must be submitted immediately after the round has concluded.
  • Disputes must be emailed to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com
  • The email subject/title must include the word “Dispute:” followed by the name of the event for which you are filing a dispute.
  • Disputes may only be filed by the team captain or any team member listed under team’s contact details.

Disputes must include the following in the body of the email or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration:

• In-game name of the player submitting the dispute
  • Name of the Tournament
  • Your team’s name with a link to your team’s page created for you during registration
  • Your opponent’s team name and a link to your opponent’s team page created during registration
  • Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
  • An attached replay of the disputed battle(s)

Additional notes:

• Opposing team captains will be alerted of the dispute by forum PM after the dispute is processed.
  • Captains are responsible for monitoring their PM inbox.
  • Three upheld disputes during a group stage reverses all scores from the offending team for that round.
  • One upheld dispute during playoffs disqualifies the offending team from that round.
  • Publicizing disputes prior to resolution is subject to penalties at tournament admin's discretion, not limited to:

so if they cheat to get creds then they wont receive a ban for any reason at all.

TrevzorFTW #50 Posted Apr 02 2016 - 22:49

Associate eSports Manager

• -Players-
  • 9283 battles

I am closing this topic because this is getting out of hand.

If you have experienced an issue during your matches, please follow all directions for submitting a dispute of tournament results (kindly posted above.)

Please note the stipulation:

Publicizing disputes prior to resolution is subject to penalties at tournament admin's discretion, not limited to:

Thank you all for your concern.

Also tagged with Throwdown, 1v1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users