GeorgePreddy #301 Posted Apr 08 2016 - 14:44

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostPeacebetheJourney, on Apr 04 2016 - 15:01, said:

con·done
kənˈdōn/
verb

accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue  

Yeah... after reading this definition... it DOES appear that WG maybe, possibly DID condone rigging for several months.

Just one man`s opinion.  Also, the condoning seems to be continuing for some MOAR weeks... jus` sayin`.

There were no serious punishments handed out nor were the ill-gotten gains confiscated.

IRL this is like a bank robber getting a 30 day jail sentence and being allowed to keep the million dollars he stole.

shinglefoot #302 Posted Apr 08 2016 - 16:10

Major

• Players
  • 24879 battles

View PostThe_Reaper_Beckons, on Apr 08 2016 - 07:30, said:

Good riddance.

This mode was utter garbage. If I wanted to play COD, I would. Elsewhere. From concept to implementation, it was flawed the entire way.

The most hilarious thing? How will we populate an unpopular game mode? Hmmm I know, we'll design a flat out OP tank but make it impossible to get. That way lots will flood the game mode, staying there to pursue an impossible goal. That way my idea will appear really effective to my supervisor/boss/shareholders.

It was so obvious it was sickening.

If the missions were fair, lol, people would've done it legit I suspect. But lets face it, they weren't even close to achievable. The personal missions were/are one of the most rewarding aspects of this game I found. A reward for a legitimate achievement. I felt damn good when I got my t55a. That's the edge of my skill limit though and I suspect I'll never see the 260 but I'm happy with that. The rampage mission took a good concept and deliberately mutilated it. The only reason I touched the mode was for the tank. I couldn't finish quickly enough to be away from the game mode.

As for the t-22? Is it OP? Yup, no doubt about it.

Id say I acquired it rather than earning it. Was I caught and punished? Yup

Were the high level missions achievable without assistance? God no.

Whole thing was a  terrible idea. Good riddance.

I own the tank and I KNOW it needs a nerf. How anyone can argue otherwise makes me smile.

But hey, its Russian so it'll still be crazy strong after its 're-balance'

Wow, a refreshingly honest and pretty much spot on evaluation of this entire mess from an owner. Didn't see that coming +1 and thanks for the honesty.

As for the "apologists" and "deniers"...weeeeeell...

GG WP

Edited by shinglefoot, Apr 08 2016 - 16:11.

tanky_the_tank #303 Posted Apr 08 2016 - 18:20

Major

• Players
  • 48434 battles

View Postsuperdan51, on Apr 07 2016 - 23:22, said:

I have the T-22 and tbh its pretty op, a medium tank that can bounce like a heavy and have amazing gun stats is pretty retarded.

that being, the gun should be nerfed far past the 430, with a slight buff to dpm to trade for having the worst t10 russ med gun handling. That way the T-22 would be a brawling only medium, and should only fight from up close. Kinda like what they tried to do with the 121, but it didnt work

Give it D-25T like IS-4, that will fix it

egikov #304 Posted Apr 08 2016 - 22:13

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 20623 battles
Still waiting for Historical mode.

Xumos #305 Posted Apr 09 2016 - 19:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36296 battles
I played this game mode way back on the test server and didn't particularly like it. I held out playing it for awhile to see what press it would get, and it was all generally negative so I never bothered trying it again. The idea that the end game reward was so difficult for an average joe like me to ever get and the stigma around the owners of the 22-med was a deal breaker for me. This game mode wasn't very well thought out, and the only people who could take advantage of it solo were the best players, it sucked for everyone else. 

tanky_the_tank #306 Posted Apr 25 2016 - 05:05

Major

• Players
  • 48434 battles
Well I gave it a try, after long waits got 2 matches filled with riggers, they ignored each other and camped enemy spawn to KO anyone not in their group. 57,000 credits lost in 2 fights without chance to fight back. Submitted replays, got nothing refunded. Great game mode.

stalkervision #307 Posted Apr 25 2016 - 11:02

Major

• Players
  • 65649 battles

View Postegikov, on Apr 08 2016 - 16:13, said:

Still waiting for Historical mode.

You and me both.

War_Machine_ver_4 #308 Posted Apr 28 2016 - 17:08

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 52949 battles
  • [CUDAS] CUDAS

I see that WG is going to remove the rampage mode. Which is not surprising  since all the trolls, ah I mean pro's got their dirty little hands on this tank along with others that really should not have earned it at all! Take this for instance, a few days ago I finally got into a match in the rampage mode figuring that I can complete some of the missions for the T-22. Well, not 1 minute into the match, I had moved into position with my SO-CALLED teammates to take on the enemy tanks and I got ganged up on by the enemy team with NO FRAKING BACK UP OR SUPPORT from the team that I was on. To make matters worse, a friendly player on the team was PURPOSELY BLOCKING ME from killing the enemy team player. Not TWO FRAKING MINUTES INTO THE GAME I WAS DEAD! All three of my tanks was FRAKING DESTROYED! So I looked around in spectator mode seeing what the other members of MY FRAKING TROLL TEAM was doing. Well, it turns out that they were helping other players on both sides get whatever they needed to complete their missions. Now here is the kicker and I want WG TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS AND I AM GOING TO MAKE IT VERY LOUD AND CLEAR! At the beginning of the match both sides were made up from THE SAME FRAKING CLAN! that clan is called GAME OVER. Yeah, it was game over all right, for moi! At first, I really didn't think about it that much. In fact I thought it was something they do within their own clan, to fight one another but if they wanted to do that, they could have gone to one of the other modes for that. But okay, got it they wanted something different and maybe joining in on their own little skirmish wouldn't be a bad idea and get some kudos with these guys. WRONG! Yeah, they were cheating and I got SCREWED WITH NO LUBE! 

But maybe it's a good thing. After all, since WG turns a blind eye away from all the cheating that goes on because it is all about the MONEY. Maybe I should save myself some money and divest my interest in this game. Because you know, there are other games to play and tanks is not the sole proprietary of WG! 

Oh by the way, that clan that I just mentioned. I might just see them again, and maybe I will get a little PAYBACK! And to myself, it won't matter WHAT TEAM THEY ARE IN RANDOM BATTLES! because if WG can't or won't exact justice within their rules, I WILL! I will get them all and I will have MY REVENGE!

Deputy276 #309 Posted Apr 28 2016 - 19:48

Major

• Players
  • 19942 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

"As of the next update, there will be no way for players to earn the T22 medium". 

HOWEVER....

if you have deep pockets and are a collector, you can go on E-Bay and get one for $300 right now. :teethhappy:

Edited by Deputy276, Apr 28 2016 - 19:48.

Winterpeger #310 Posted Apr 28 2016 - 20:01

Major

• Players
  • 51323 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostDeputy276, on Apr 28 2016 - 12:48, said:

"As of the next update, there will be no way for players to earn the T22 medium". 

HOWEVER....

if you have deep pockets and are a collector, you can go on E-Bay and get one for $300 right now. :teethhappy:

yep... people charging other players to play their account to rig rampage battles so they can sit back and say "i didn't rig (someone else rigged for me)"

else they are selling their account on ebay.. which is against the rules...   even see some one from -HERO selling their account with the t-22

and another saying that they will get you the t-22 in 5 days guaranteed (on the NA server)    :teethhappy:

Edited by Winterpeger, Apr 28 2016 - 20:30.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users