Removal of Rampage Mode

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

GeorgePreddy #241 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 01:04

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostTwixOps, on Apr 04 2016 - 13:11, said:

Honestly, (as the owner of a T-22,) I am glad it is getting rebalanced.  It honestly is a little bit overpowered now with its' combination of bounceonium armor and OP gun handling (Best in the game.)  The only question now is "will they nerf it to be in line with a

140, leaving it a great medium tank

E 50m, leaving it a great medium tank in the right hands

430, leaving it a mostly crapmedium tank 

I vote 430... or worse.

madogthefirst #242 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 01:12

Major

• Players
  • 24158 battles

View PostSkunkButt, on Apr 05 2016 - 03:57, said:

Simple fix:

Give everyone the T-22 once it's been 'rebalanced', or remove it entirely and compensate those who did get it - legitimately or by rigging - with the equivalent credits.

Wrong, no compensation at all for cheating. They deserve nothing short of a full account wipe.

GhostPrime #243 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 01:23

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 805 battles

If anyone encounters any violation of the game rules while in the Rampage game mode please submit a ticket to support, with a replay attached to the ticket.

With the information that you provide us, we will perform an investigation and take the appropriate actions. Due to our privacy policy, we cannot inform players as to what action may or may not be taken against the player(s) in question.    
However we assure you that our investigations are exhaustive and that any violation of the game rules will be met with account sanctions.      

Winterpeger #244 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 01:35

Major

• Players
  • 51323 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostGhostPrime, on Apr 05 2016 - 18:23, said:

If anyone encounters any violation of the game rules while in the Rampage game mode please submit a ticket to support, with a replay attached to the ticket.

With the information that you provide us, we will perform an investigation and take the appropriate actions. Due to our privacy policy, we cannot inform players as to what action may or may not be taken against the player(s) in question.    
However we assure you that our investigations are exhaustive and that any violation of the game rules will be met with account sanctions.      

And what good did that do GhostPrime?  When WGNA was told about the rigging going on in Rampage what did you do besides giving the ones caught a 7 day ban?  You all kept quiet, no statement from WGNA and the rigging just continued and still continues.  That 7 day ban is a joke and everyone knows it.  Seems WGNA missed where players stated in the forums that they would take the chance of getting a 7 day ban to get an OP tank.  

What were we told back when we asked what was WGNA going to do about .. all we got "watch for the announcement".  You think you are going to get a lot of replays now of players rigging now that Rampage mode is on its last leg?  

Giving the violators a 7 day ban is a slap in the face for those who are legitimately working for the tank.  Allowing those caught to keep the tank is basically saying that WGNA condones the rigging.  Without naming, tell us how many players had the t-22sr removed because they were caught rigging Rampage, I can probably count them on one hand.

RoyceMingYu #245 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 02:04

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24 battles

From Rita status report: http://ritastatusrep...ve-nice-things/

Block Quote

Riggers don’t respect WG’s authority because there is none.

Spoiler

norby16 #246 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 02:10

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20734 battles
I think GhostPrime is just trolling the forum now at this point  :D

Isola_di_Fano #247 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 02:12

Major

• Players
  • 24252 battles

View PostGhostPrime, on Apr 05 2016 - 19:23, said:

The penalty is a joke, why bother ....

If you want to be taken seriously, tells us what the penalties are for breaking those rules...

And that would NOT violate in ANY ways you privacy policy...

Anything else is considered risible by the majority of the community ....

NWGIX #248 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 02:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13482 battles

The story of Rampage:

Wargaming: Ok guys here's the scoop we got this really cool game mode coming out with respawns and all that good stuff that you like from other games

Player Base: Oh sweet! This looks like it could have some serious potential

Wargaming: *releases new game mode*

Player Base: ok what? I need a tier 10 tank to even participate in this game mode?

Wagaming: yes

Player Base: *rolls out the tier 10's* Wow I came on top on damage and kills and I still loss like 80 thousand credits

Wargaming: Oh no! Here we will address this issue "allows rental tanks and tier 8 tanks* [also adds missions]

Player Base: Ok this is a good start but man these missions are kinda hard

Player Base: *sees T-22 as endgame prize* Oh man I really want this tank but these missions are really challenging, I know I'll call upon a couple of my friends to help me out *begins rigging*

Wargaming: *Nothing*

Player: *goes to forum* "Hey guys its me [Insert username here] I just wanted to let you all know I finally got my T-22 today, those missions were really tough but I got through them. GOML"

Forum users: Hmm seems suspicions since multiple really good players have said they cannot complete [Insert mission here], but props to you I guess

Player Base: Hey I saw so-so and others in rampage letting so-so farm damage and kills what is going on?

Cheaters: Oh sorry about that I was only for 1 mission I swear. It won't happen again

Player Base: Ok I'm seeing cheating in nearly every match now, wargaming are you going to do something about this?

Wargaming: what cheaters?

Player base: Are you serious? It's becoming so common that it's usually shrugged off by some players please do something!

Wargaming: No

Player base: Ok then I will not be playing this game mode anymore

Wargaming: Ok Ok, here *bans cheaters for a maximum of 2 weeks*

Player base: Not good enough we need more dire consequences

Wargaming: Well deal with it a lot of these players are our ESPORT players so we can't get rid of them or the entire ESPORT's team for NA would be destroyed.

Player base: fine whatever I'm going back to pubbies and strongholds

*Fast forward a few months*

Wargaming: Ok we're going to remove Rampage, BUT we will be nerfing the T-22 and not removing it, all other players that were continuing on missions legitimately but had not received the T22 well you're SOL you will get another chance when we say so.

Player base: *ABSOLUTE UPROAR*

Edited by NWGIX, Apr 06 2016 - 02:15.

johnmadara #249 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 03:53

Major

• Players
  • 31504 battles

View PostNWGIX, on Apr 06 2016 - 01:13, said:

The story of Rampage:

Wargaming: Ok guys here's the scoop we got this really cool game mode coming out with respawns and all that good stuff that you like from other games

Player Base: ok what? I need a tier 10 tank to even participate in this game mode?

Player Base: *rolls out the tier 10's* Wow I came on top on damage and kills and I still loss like 80 thousand credits

Wargaming: Oh no! Here we will address this issue "allows rental tanks and tier 8 tanks* [also adds missions]

Player Base: *sees T-22 as endgame prize* Oh man I really want this tank but these missions are really challenging, I know I'll call upon a couple of my friends to help me out *begins rigging*

Player: *goes to forum* "Hey guys its me [Insert username here] I just wanted to let you all know I finally got my T-22 today, those missions were really tough but I got through them. GOML"

Forum users: Hmm seems suspicions since multiple really good players have said they cannot complete [Insert mission here], but props to you I guess

Player Base: Hey I saw so-so and others in rampage letting so-so farm damage and kills what is going on?

Cheaters: Oh sorry about that I was only for 1 mission I swear. It won't happen again

Player Base: Ok I'm seeing cheating in nearly every match now, wargaming are you going to do something about this?

Player base: Are you serious? It's becoming so common that it's usually shrugged off by some players please do something!

Wargaming: Well deal with it a lot of these players are our ESPORT players so we can't get rid of them or the entire ESPORT's team for NA would be destroyed.

Wargaming: Ok we're going to remove Rampage, BUT we will be nerfing the T-22 and not removing it, all other players that were continuing on missions legitimately but had not received the T22 well you're SOL you will get another chance when we say so.

15k damage is simply not possible in a game that ends in 4-5 minutes, If these missions are so hard to do "legit" then why don't you see videos and replays of people completing it?

because 100% of players rigged it and don't want to be caught

mattwong #250 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 04:22

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View Postjohnmadara, on Apr 05 2016 - 21:53, said:

15k damage is simply not possible in a game that ends in 4-5 minutes, If these missions are so hard to do "legit" then why don't you see videos and replays of people completing it?

because 100% of players rigged it and don't want to be caught

That's exactly it.  I have never seen anyone post a replay showing himself completing the final T-22 mission.  Funny how all these T-22 owners completed the most difficult mission ever created in this game, and not one of them thought it was worthy of putting on-line for others to see.

norby16 #251 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 04:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20734 battles

Block Quote

Wargaming: We'll deal with it a lot of these players are our ESPORT players so we can't get rid of them or the entire ESPORT's team for NA would be destroyed.

Yes because according to Esports and many other "top clan" cheaters players this game will suffer immensely if they were gone.

Below is an actual depiction of what would happen to world of tanks if such players were removed or had their T-22 tank taken away:

Edited by norby16, Apr 07 2016 - 00:34.

tanky_the_tank #252 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 05:11

Major

• Players
  • 48434 battles

View PostGhostPrime, on Apr 06 2016 - 01:23, said:

Since rigging was done by flooding queue with players all willing to help each other finish mission, maybe not gonna get lots of replays from them.

Mattwong said nobody has posted any replays showing final mission. Is there any evidence anyone with T-22 got it playing legit? How many players did WG estimate would have T-22 1 month in, how many had T-22 1 month in? When whole population of owners probably cheated to get it, need to take it away from whole population, not get small handful with replay that lets them keep the tank anyway.

Rigging went on too long to give out real punishments. But WG can mothball T-22 without hurting anyone who worked for it.

madogthefirst #253 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 05:21

Major

• Players
  • 24158 battles

View PostNWGIX, on Apr 05 2016 - 17:13, said:

The story of Rampage:

This so much.

WG should have given out irreversible punishments to those that rigged. You  should have shown you take matters like as serious as a heart attack, that doing such things is very damning. If it was only a few it could be swept under the rug and your little slap on the wrist would have been acceptable, but once it has hit cancerous levels examples need to be made otherwise more will join in. Would you look at that more did big surprise.

Goodyboom #254 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 06:24

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19077 battles

Rampage Mode is doomed to be canceled since the day they designed it. 

WG staffs, they knew that this mode is not going to be pleased by the majority, which is why they implemented the overpower beast T22 as a ultimate reward of Rampage.

Also, I think most of players's purpose of playing Rampage is to get T22 and then get out of this boring mode ever. With such motivation, Rampage is not like a normal game mode, but more likely a long term campaign. Yes, a campaign that that players got the reward and then left forever. That is being said, more people get T22, less people play rampage. After some amount of players got the T22, and some of them gave up, there is really not enough population to run this mode any more. This happens in NA sever frequently. We as individual needs to wait normally 2-5 mins in order to get one single game. 

VinnyI82 #255 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 10:52

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 36716 battles
  • [POSHY] POSHY

View PostGhostPrime, on Apr 05 2016 - 19:23, said:

Seriously Ghost?  Go fly a kite.

I think I played 3-4 matches when the missions came out and was riddled by cheaters.  I sent replays, reported, etc etc ad nauseam.  Your company did what?  7 day ban for some, nothing for others.  Reporting now is inherently pointless because now these cheaters/riggers STILL own a tank they didn't earn.  

Your reply to this thread is a joke, really.  If you're gonna leave your fruits at the door and give us this drivel then, honestly, WG rep/employee or not, don't bother posting.

I've had it with your companies ineptitude. 

Edited by VinnyI82, Apr 06 2016 - 10:53.

Tarbold #256 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 11:08

Private

• Players
  • 23504 battles
  • [DRWIN] DRWIN

Here is my question.

Will all the people who cheated to get the t22 reward tank have it taken from them? In Vb addict it is rated as the best tank. I personally watched several teams literally cheating to get the missions done. 

Well devs and everyone else? feel free to chime in

Edited by Tarbold, Apr 06 2016 - 11:09.

TanTanTankGod #257 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 11:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 24137 battles
  • [T-GOD] T-GOD

[Content Moderated] - All Caps <- YOU CAN KISS MY [edited]

APPARENTLY THIS MUST BE SOME KIND OF JOKE.

WG DID NOTHING AGAINST RIGGERS UNDER Ticket #737884 I HAVE PROVIDED VIDEOS WITH.

WHAT A JOKE.

- 40BelowWGA

Edited by Vanguard_Z, Apr 17 2016 - 11:06.

Winterpeger #258 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 11:39

Major

• Players
  • 51323 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostTarbold, on Apr 06 2016 - 04:08, said:

Here is my question.

Will all the people who cheated to get the t22 reward tank have it taken from them? In Vb addict it is rated as the best tank. I personally watched several teams literally cheating to get the missions done. 

Well devs and everyone else? feel free to chime in

they will get to keep the tank

4GOD #259 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 12:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33801 battles
Like I said, Im not sending money to WG if they let the cheater keep the tank and deny us the chance to earn it. Doesn't matter if they think Esports will be great if most players stop sending them cash. There aren't enough top clans to pay Wargamings bills. Remove Rampage mode and the T22 from the game period. Nothing else is gonna keep the player base from exploding in rage. Heres an idea WG: Put it to a vote and we'll see how it turns out. This decision on WGs part is a total fiasco.

shinglefoot #260 Posted Apr 06 2016 - 12:41

Major

• Players
  • 24914 battles

Nerfed or not it's HE to the tracks in the open for the so rigged...if I roll high I'll take the ban

#nofuxgiven

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users