Problem with screen shots

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

flatstiger69 #1 Posted Jul 19 2011 - 19:16

Major

• Players
  • 64309 battles
  • [TEXAS] TEXAS
ok, I hit CTRL and print screen,at the same time....nothing happens.
Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to load some soft ware, or am I saving it and just don't know where to look???
   Any help for a non cumputer person would be greatly Appreciated.

Avocet #2 Posted Jul 19 2011 - 19:26

Major

• Players
  • 12943 battles
It should default to saving in the game folder, which should be on your C drive, in the C:\Games\World_of_Tanks folder. I don't have the game installed on the computer I'm on right now so I can't check this, but I think the screenshots just show up as JPEG files in that folder.

You don't have to download anything additional to take screenshots.

The only other thing I can think of is that your computer makes use of function keys and you have to hit another key to activate the printscreen key. For example, I have to hit function+ctrl+F11/PrntScrn to make it work.

You will not get any notification in-game about whether the screenshot actually "took" or not.

del1000886538 #3 Posted Jul 19 2011 - 19:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1125 battles
Only hit "print screen" key.Then,if you want to paste in e-mail/forum reply,go to(correct way does not always work)games\world of tanks,main folder you will see the "shots" files.copy the "shot" and paste  where you want.The ctrl+V also does not always work in there forums,I have tried.Copy/paste seems to work always,at least for me.

yea,what they said above also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users