In game notepad feature

notes notepad

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Notepad Feature (20 members have cast votes)

Would having a notepad feature in game help you?

1. Yes (14 votes [70.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

2. No (6 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Would setting a priority of research tag help you keep track of what line to go up?

1. Yes (9 votes [45.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.00%

2. No (11 votes [55.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 55.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

SelfeDestruction #1 Posted Apr 11 2016 - 17:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40035 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE
I would like to see a notepad feature added to the game. Where you can right click any tank in your garage and leave notes about the tank. Would be helpful so you can leave ideas about future equipment configurations, or future adjustments to the crew's skills and perks. Also a priority tag system in the tech tree, where you can tag future tanks with "High" "Medium" and "Low" priority colored tags to keep track of what lines you should be grinding the most. Currently I do this in notebooks, sticky pads, and loose sheets of paper lying on my desk. But sometimes I loose the notes or just forget that I even took them, having an in game system would help me lots.

Xeraux #2 Posted Apr 11 2016 - 17:36

Major

• Players
  • 24746 battles

I'd like a free notepad you can just open up any time, but not one specifically for each tank. It wouldn't be a bad thing to have, but personally, I just don't need one.

The research priority thing, don't need that either. You should never be grinding so many lines you forget which ones you want to finish first.

aswitz87 #3 Posted Apr 11 2016 - 17:44

Major

• Players
  • 5921 battles
I would love to be able to attach notes to tanks.  Things like weakspots, or good maps for it, or reminders on what I'm doing with the crew afterwards.

Bromerly #4 Posted Apr 11 2016 - 18:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15942 battles

I've gone a long time without using a notepad system, but it could be helpful having one. Whether it's an all-around notepad or a per-tank notepad, it could be used for keeping track of things like ammo counts, to-do lists, or even saving things like TeamSpeak info.

I really like this idea, and would enjoy having free access to it.

View PostXeraux, on Apr 11 2016 - 16:36, said:

The research priority thing, don't need that either. You should never be grinding so many lines you forget which ones you want to finish first.

I agree that the research priority is not needed. You should only be grinding a couple lines at a time, honestly. And people tend to spend so much time grinding their tanks that the ones they want to research are basically burned into their minds.

Spartan_Striker #5 Posted Apr 11 2016 - 21:58

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 30215 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
Really like this idea. If you ever find a new weakness on a tank, you could leave a note about that/any tank by right clicking/ (insert command) to bring the notes up, so you can add it. This would help when fighting them, as well as how to play them. Also the ability to leave recommended crew skill/equipment loadouts should you want to buy it back some day. ;)

SelfeDestruction #6 Posted Apr 12 2016 - 03:19

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40035 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE
The research priority tag would be more for new players. I remember when I started off I would squirrel around the tech tree. Headed for one tank and then I would see a shinny new one in a game and off I'd go.

Also tagged with notes, notepad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users