Blue name only to myself?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_Dokkaebi_ #1 Posted Apr 14 2016 - 05:20

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9623 battles
So i was faffing around with my plat mate and tracked him a couple of times when we had already won a match and couldn't bother chasing down the last light tank. Then my tank icon turned blue in games but according to my plat mate everything looks normal. My name is also blue in my garage, ive never heard of only being blue to oneself before, whats going on?

Blackhorse_Six_ #2 Posted Apr 14 2016 - 05:23

Major

• Players
  • 51190 battles
  • [HHT] HHT

View Post_Kuma_, on Apr 13 2016 - 23:20, said:

So i was faffing around with my plat mate and tracked him a couple of times when we had already won a match and couldn't bother chasing down the last light tank. Then my tank icon turned blue in games but according to my plat mate everything looks normal. My name is also blue in my garage, ive never heard of only being blue to oneself before, whats going on?

It's a private warning ... you are dangerously close to showing that Blue to everyone else ...

If you deal sufficient damage to the enemy in the next round, you will return to normal when you return to the Garage at the end of the round.

heavymetal1967 #3 Posted Apr 14 2016 - 05:40

Major

• Players
  • 73440 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

OP that's a probation of sorts and only visible by you in the garage and roster.

Your threshold while blue for going blue in game or getting a ban is a lot lower.  You may jump straight to a ban a lot easier than before.

Per the earlier poster do enough damage to foes without any more team damage and it'll clear.  How much is "enough" to clear it is an unknown amount.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users