Having to press F1 to talk and leave battle.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Wirbelfeld #21 Posted Apr 19 2016 - 23:54

Captain

• Players
  • 21390 battles
  • [R-7] R-7

View PostTheeeMaster, on Apr 19 2016 - 22:51, said:

They make millions/year, look it up. They have I think, maybe... 2million players total? Counting EU and RU of course. They have the resources, but just dont have the f*cks to give. For anything, and all the problems with the game.

If I am wargaming, I am not throwing a few hundred thousand at least just so players dont have to press control every once in a while to exit battle or chat. Definitely not paying the overtime for the employees who have to stay late to get everything ready for distribution and get the download servers ready.

commander42 #22 Posted Apr 20 2016 - 04:29

Major

• Players
  • 25545 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P

View PostTheeeMaster, on Apr 19 2016 - 14:57, said:

Anyone else still getting this issue since patch? WG haven't noticed it themselves, if they even play their own game. Cannot type at certain times within battle, and leave - you NEED to press F1 as a "reset". WG log in, into YOUR GAME YOU CREATED, and look. This could be something to hot fix, micro patch. Lazy ****** ******* ignorant ********

this has happened to me on occasion for awhile, some of the time the chat button doesn't work or cant exit battle, other times I am in middle of typing something into chat and can't get out more then 4 letters before it gets cleared making it impossible to say anything longer then gg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users