Why play a game full of cheats?

• Please log in to reply
540 replies to this topic

Asassian7 #41 Posted May 02 2016 - 11:53

Major

• Players
  • 25357 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
These pubbies, my head. It hurts. Literally.

I saw nothing in that video I couldnt of done without those mods. The aimbot is a non issue because knowing how to aim is only 20% of the totsl skillset of this game, the only really [edited]mod I saw in there was treedown.

Oh,  that Melric Guy comes and spouts about how I obviously use Hacks, remember 90% of the games I play are streamed to twitch every night, so please, Bugger off.

Top clans don't cheat. Top clans are just good. Ffs, the tinfoil hat theories that anyone good must be cheating, skill doesn't exist. How does this make sense in these peoples heads?

That modpack would of done zilch for anyone good at the game. Because they already know how to do everything it does.

TanksR_Epic2 #42 Posted May 02 2016 - 12:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 11024 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA
That tree detector mod seems a bit unfair and so is the arty dectector

NeatoMan #43 Posted May 02 2016 - 12:22

Major

• Players
  • 27740 battles

View PostArtofTanks, on May 01 2016 - 23:32, said:

If you know this person, find out what their normal account's winrate and wn8 is, I'd be interested in knowing if it's better with or without cheats and by how much.  With cheats it's obvious he isn't very good.

The guy in the video said it best   "these mods won't help you if you are an idiot"  

Melric5 #44 Posted May 02 2016 - 12:34

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5895 battles

View PostAsassian7, on May 02 2016 - 11:53, said:

These pubbies, my head. It hurts. Literally.

I saw nothing in that video I couldnt of done without those mods. The aimbot is a non issue because knowing how to aim is only 20% of the totsl skillset of this game, the only really [edited]mod I saw in there was treedown.

Oh, that Melric Guy comes and spouts about how I obviously use Hacks, remember 90% of the games I play are streamed to twitch every night, so please, Bugger off.

Top clans don't cheat. Top clans are just good. Ffs, the tinfoil hat theories that anyone good must be cheating, skill doesn't exist. How does this make sense in these peoples heads?

That modpack would of done zilch for anyone good at the game. Because they already know how to do everything it does.

So i guess only the people using cheats are the 3000 - 6000 pr players LOL ..Deny deny deny ...I bet you say to your clan mates the other top clans cheat so we cheat to make it balanced!! If people did not use them Warpack and other sites making tons of money on cheats would not be open for business.  Just come clean you cheat and others with 10 k Prs do also..fact.

uberdice #45 Posted May 02 2016 - 12:40

Major

• Players
  • 26409 battles

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 21:34, said:

So i guess only the people using cheats are the 3000 - 6000 pr players LOL ..Deny deny deny ...I bet you say to your clan mates the other top clans cheat so we cheat to make it balanced!! If people did not use them Warpack and other sites making tons of money on cheats would not be open for business.  Just come clean you cheat and others with 10 k Prs do also..fact.

"I can't be as good as some players, so for anyone to be that good, they have to be cheating."

Melric5 #46 Posted May 02 2016 - 12:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5895 battles

View Postuberdice, on May 02 2016 - 12:40, said:

"I can't be as good as some players, so for anyone to be that good, they have to be cheating."

so you are saying only the bad players spend money on Warpack and other cheats?? I think the bad players dont give a crapabout stats etc..but guess who does??? ding ding the 9k+  Pr players..and the top clan war teams...like I said deny deny deny 

Melric5 #47 Posted May 02 2016 - 12:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5895 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on May 02 2016 - 12:44, said:

No, assassin doesn't cheat.  Feel free to check out his stream.  Also check out Uberdice and his stream.  Dude plays 100% vanilla client.  

You may feel like others are cheating, and while they can prove without a doubt that they don't, you still have burden of proof if you're making the claim.  ;)

so what type of player is keeping Warpack in business the average player like me?? Do not play stupid..did you even watch the video and see how those cheats can change the outcome of games if you and your clan plays vanilla etc.

blazer285 #48 Posted May 02 2016 - 13:06

Captain

• Players
  • 12304 battles
The chests are even good even the aim bot is carp as if you turn your tracks a little bit it gets offset if you look at the videos closely learn how to aim lol 

Melric5 #49 Posted May 02 2016 - 13:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5895 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on May 02 2016 - 12:56, said:

Well, the average player does make up the majority of the server population, so it'd make statistical sense to say the group with the most players would also have the most illegal mods being used.  Tree down and lasers are definitely a problem.  What is also a problem is saying anyone who has really good stats is a cheater.  

None of those mods, no matter how unfair, will not turn a player like you into a purple.  Which is the crux of this thread from your view.

Considering blue players are 1% of the population and purples .1% of the population, and let's say that, being generous, 20% use cheats.  That's .22% if the population cheating based on players who are exceptionally good at this 

So you are telling me that the average player is spending money on warpack and other cheats because why? Do not be stupid..you know that the top clans players are using them and yes if you have 2 purple players in a pub match putting out the numbers they do ie..5-7 kills each and tons of damage that they will change the outcome of that pub match. So yet again deny deny.. I know it hurts to think about the game we all have spent tons of time playing and money that cheating is there and it does change the outcome of game. I just wish these clans would just finally admit they cheat because the other big clans do. 

Rick0_shay #50 Posted May 02 2016 - 13:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 49 battles

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 12:34, said:

Players of every ability level cheat. Your hurling accusations at any one player without proof is garbage.

el_mucho_dingdong #51 Posted May 02 2016 - 14:04

Captain

• Players
  • 23380 battles
  • [NCA] NCA

No one in WOT cheats....They simply just misinterpreted the rules.

Melric5 #52 Posted May 02 2016 - 14:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5895 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on May 02 2016 - 13:52, said:

I think the average player is more likely to cheat.  Purples are already good at the game, what would an aimbot give them?  

What you're saying is this:  purple players cheat.  You've failed to back that up with anything besides your misplaced opinions

[Content Moderated - Gen Insult]

- 40BelowWGA

**  The average player will not take the time to go buy warpack and cheat for what to stay average and get nothing out of it. The big clans and their players do it because there is tons of gold and other prizes they win in clan wars maps and tournaments etc. Think about it, the average joe does not have the incentive to cheat like the big top clans ..The top clans make thousands of gold etc and have the prestige of being a top 10 clan etc ...or a tournament winner etc..

Edited by 40BelowWGA, May 02 2016 - 15:08.

NBornKilla #53 Posted May 02 2016 - 14:28

Captain

• Players
  • 43632 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX

View PostGetToZeeChoppa, on May 02 2016 - 06:29, said:

Yeah, I hate when WT E-100's use reload hacks! I am so happy it getting replaced so no one can reload hack WT E-100 anymore!

i will use the rload hack once i get the foch 155 muahahahahahahahahah you wont be safe mahou you wont.

NBornKilla #54 Posted May 02 2016 - 14:31

Captain

• Players
  • 43632 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 11:49, said:

so what type of player is keeping Warpack in business the average player like me?? Do not play stupid..did you even watch the video and see how those cheats can change the outcome of games if you and your clan plays vanilla etc.

you forgot your tin foil hat ?  just cus  they are good player doesnt mean they cheat .

Rick0_shay #55 Posted May 02 2016 - 14:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 49 battles

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 14:19, said:

- 40BelowWGA

**  The average player will not take the time to go buy warpack and cheat for what to stay average and get nothing out of it. The big clans and their players do it because there is tons of gold and other prizes they win in clan wars maps and tournaments etc. Think about it, the average joe does not have the incentive to cheat like the big top clans ..The top clans make thousands of gold etc and have the prestige of being a top 10 clan etc ...or a tournament winner etc..

Do you always make up claims and then insult people because you are wrong?

Sports and the cheats in them show you are absolutely incorrect. Average players have just as much reason to try and cheat.

Edited by 40BelowWGA, May 02 2016 - 15:10.

commander42 #56 Posted May 02 2016 - 14:53

Major

• Players
  • 26504 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P

View Post3RiversRegt, on May 01 2016 - 23:38, said:

Best exemple for a cheater is that guy (mNEs_ganaa) who does have a T-22 MED and did not even have a tier 10 game played..... :)

Not even 300 game in a tier 9 when I report him...

It's been 2 weeks and he still has is T-22 MED and he is still playing every day....

WARGAIMING ENCOURAGE CHEATER TO PLAY THE GAME... WHAT WARGAIMING IS MISSING is the cheater don't put money in the game.... because WARGAIMING give opportunity to make gold with the clan war battles where cheaters are always on top of the game.

Average players are those who times to times pay for premium account and times to times purchase premium vehicles.

I don't play tier 10 games anymore.... to many cheater playes... play tier 9 and 10 just to finish the line and move on....

5 to 8 are the most fun to play and that's what I mostly play.

I have seen several guys like that, just got to keep reporting anybody driving one anytime you see them and hope they keep getting banned for unsportsmanlike conduct since WGNA refuses to give an actual punishment for it

View Postyour_Master, on May 01 2016 - 23:48, said:

PSA TO ALL PUBBIES:

do mods drive your tank for you? no

do they put you in the best position to do damage? no

do they give you a brain you wouldn't have otherwise had? no

do they REALLY affect gameplay in pubs? no

did you die because someone was cheating? no you are just bad

are good players only good because they use mods? mods can't make a bad player good or a good player great and most good players dont use mods anyway

should mods be in the game? probably not but whatever, the mod that affects gameplay most is XVM but you won't see pubbies complaining about that...

those are the answers for the normal mods, for other ones the answers are: yes(bots),possibly, no but they give you info you wouldn't have otherwise, yes, yes, generally no but certain ones could be
also I have seen plenty of people complain about XVM but WG is the one that needs convinced

Rick0_shay #57 Posted May 02 2016 - 15:00

Captain

• -Players-
  • 49 battles

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 14:19, said:

- 40BelowWGA

**  The average player will not take the time to go buy warpack and cheat for what to stay average and get nothing out of it. The big clans and their players do it because there is tons of gold and other prizes they win in clan wars maps and tournaments etc. Think about it, the average joe does not have the incentive to cheat like the big top clans ..The top clans make thousands of gold etc and have the prestige of being a top 10 clan etc ...or a tournament winner etc..

Since you are well above average for just 4K games can we add you to the list of cheaters?

Edited by Rick0_shay, May 02 2016 - 15:25.

Ironclad455 #58 Posted May 02 2016 - 15:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42983 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

There are lots of cheat mods being used, and more so every day.  From tank hit skins to enemy load timers to terrain damage indicators to auto aim modifications (from auto aim behind obstacles all the way to the newest auto aim + that locks on and leads any tank within view range).

My guess would be that 20% of the population uses them and benefits from them, and puts the rest of the population at a disadvantage.  The fact that 1 player may be doing so should be considered a serious risk to the integrity of the game.

WOT should take action to stop then use of these mods..period.

(FYI, I do use mods, although none that I think are cheat mods.  I use XVM, team HP bars, hit log(spotted tanks only) and a 30x zoom mod(does not remove foliage).  These mods I consider game enhancing)

Redcoat #59 Posted May 02 2016 - 15:31

Captain

• Players
  • 64136 battles

View PostPlasmaDogPlasma, on May 02 2016 - 05:17, said:

Is that estimate based on anything at all?

I would guess it's based on paranoid delusion? That number is bloody insane in my experience and opinion.

Philosophosaurus #60 Posted May 02 2016 - 15:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18222 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

I think of all those things the only thing really useful to me would be the minimap. MAYBE tundra but I have enough map awareness and the ability to wait for a red outline while aiming in that tundra would only be minor help. 

That aimbot looks irritating and I would rather manually aim and lead as I am better at it than that bot. 

The lasers are idiotic. I can see when someone is looking at me. Or arty is trying to shotgun me. 

These cheats literally look like a scam to take money from bad players. 

Literally auto aim + is more useful than every single one of these mods and its free and legal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users