Jump to content


Why play a game full of cheats?


  • Please log in to reply
540 replies to this topic

Melric5 #81 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:04

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5895 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

View PostDeputy276, on May 02 2016 - 17:46, said:

 

Exactly! I find it highly amusing that the mod-hack of yesterday will be the "feature" of the next patch. As to WG policing hacks more carefully...maybe in clan games or tournaments. But highly unlikely in pub matches. They simply don't have, and won't PAY, the required number of staff to vigilantly police the game. Not only that, but the simple fact is many of the mod packs have "illegal" mods in them, and most players don't even know any more which ones are legal and which ones aren't. They just look and think "wow, it would be cool to have that" and POOF...it's installed. The "mods" I use are skins to change the looks of the M46 KR, Mutz, and Centurion 1 to something less obnoxious or more realistic. Gonna take away that ability too? Also, why would it make any difference what server you are on? Shouldn't the rules apply to ALL servers? LOL...good luck with that. :teethhappy:

 

The kiddies need to wake up and smell the roses. Cheating is a part of life. Part of the real world. Your parents probably pay an accountant to take every loophole they can find to get out of paying taxes. Is that "cheating". Could be, if the loopholes are illegal. But what if that loophole gives you a C-Note to spend on WOT? Gonna tell Dad "no thanks, you cheated to get that money" and refuse to take it? HA! I doubt it.

 

Exactly what the cheaters think, "well its part of life so why not cheat". Very sad way to look at life and even sadder to justify using illegal mods to get the advantage over vanilla players and clans. Just WoW!!!

Melric5 #82 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:10

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5895 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

View Post_Tsavo_, on May 02 2016 - 16:53, said:

 

 

They aren't defending illegal cheat mods

 

My head isn't in the sand, I'm just thinking logically that few of the top players use illegal mods since it offers them little benefit.  1st, all the League players (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) have to run their client in vanilla.  No mods at all.  And those are probably some of the best players on the server.  

 

Those top clans?  If something's fishy and the match gets reported, Wargaming can (and will) request a replay of the match.  Any illegal mod use will be noticed and punishments taken, there is literally no incentive for top players to risk not getting rewards.  Hell, in the last few campaigns cheating clans were caught and punished, and they weren't the good clans doing it.  They were the mid-level and lower level guys trying to get a leg-up the wrong way.  Like most illegal mod users do.

 

 

 

Find me cold hard proof that one single player with a PR above 10k is using illegal mods.  

 

 

 

 

 

TL;DR:  Are there players in top clans using illegal mods?  Maybe.  I don't have any proof and playing with and against them has never given me cause to suspect their play.  Because I don't have evidence to make claims, I don't, since making claims without any actual supporting evidence is a rather dumb thing to do.

 

Not talking about league play were they police the game and ensure its a fair fight...I am talking about Clan wars, stronghold battles and Pugs. Oh ya, the pug matches were they build up the Pr etc..against non-cheats. Like I said why are you defending them so much?  I am pointing this out for the 99% of the server that does not play in gold leagues, but play in Clan wars strongholds and pugs..Deny Deny reflect and redirect are you running for office somewhere?

 



Markd73 #83 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 32507 battles
  • 4,516
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostAsassian7, on May 02 2016 - 10:53, said:

These pubbies, my head. It hurts. Literally.

I saw nothing in that video I couldnt of done without those mods. The aimbot is a non issue because knowing how to aim is only 20% of the totsl skillset of this game, the only really [edited]mod I saw in there was treedown.

Oh, that Melric Guy comes and spouts about how I obviously use Hacks, remember 90% of the games I play are streamed to twitch every night, so please, Bugger off.

Top clans don't cheat. Top clans are just good. Ffs, the tinfoil hat theories that anyone good must be cheating, skill doesn't exist. How does this make sense in these peoples heads?

That modpack would of done zilch for anyone good at the game. Because they already know how to do everything it does.

 

Your challenge is that you are using logic and evidence in your argument.

 

The Dunning Kruger brigade scoffs at your petty attempt at using your head for anything besides a tinfoil based headgear.



Melric5 #84 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:15

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5895 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

*

[Content Moderated - Non Constructive]

- 40BelowWGA


Edited by 40BelowWGA, May 02 2016 - 19:19.


Markd73 #85 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 32507 battles
  • 4,516
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 11:34, said:

 

So i guess only the people using cheats are the 3000 - 6000 pr players LOL ..Deny deny deny ...I bet you say to your clan mates the other top clans cheat so we cheat to make it balanced!! If people did not use them Warpack and other sites making tons of money on cheats would not be open for business.  Just come clean you cheat and others with 10 k Prs do also..fact.

Making an assertion is not the same thing as...you know...that thing called evidence. We need remedial training in critical thinking for pubbies.



Rick0_shay #86 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:16

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 49 battles
  • 1,838
  • Member since:
    03-05-2016

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 18:10, said:

 

Not talking about league play were they police the game and ensure its a fair fight...I am talking about Clan wars, stronghold battles and Pugs. Oh ya, the pug matches were they build up the Pr etc..against non-cheats. Like I said why are you defending them so much?  I am pointing this out for the 99% of the server that does not play in gold leagues, but play in Clan wars strongholds and pugs..Deny Deny reflect and redirect are you running for office somewhere?

 

 

Are you actually reading any replies at all? Your claims are ridiculous at this point. If anyone is cheating it is a player with nearly a 6k PR in 4K battles. So good yet so new?

Markd73 #87 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 32507 battles
  • 4,516
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 17:15, said:

 

 

Deny Deny reflect and redirect are you running for office somewhere?

 

Goodness gracious I hope not. You are not allowed to run for office if you use logic and evidence in your arguments.

Markd73 #88 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 32507 battles
  • 4,516
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 11:44, said:

 

so you are saying only the bad players spend money on Warpack and other cheats?? I think the bad players dont give a crapabout stats etc..but guess who does??? ding ding the 9k+  Pr players..and the top clan war teams...like I said deny deny deny 

 

Be nice guys this is a cry for help!!!

 

Tell us where the bad unicum touched you.



Melric5 #89 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:19

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5895 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

View PostMarkd73, on May 02 2016 - 18:15, said:

Making an assertion is not the same thing as...you know...that thing called evidence. We need remedial training in critical thinking for pubbies.

 

Did you even watch the video? I bet not..here it is again

https://www.youtube....h?v=ot3NXPYRU4E So I guess no one uses these illegal mods?? Its all in my head and people would never cheat to win Gold and Prizes in a game..Sorry, I guess I take it all back...LOL Deny Deny reflect and redirect!



Emerald_Night #90 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:19

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 10557 battles
  • 47
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
  • Member since:
    03-16-2013

View PostSPG_, on May 01 2016 - 20:54, said:

I wouldn't say the game is "full" of cheaters, just a few (and I'd bet that most, if not all, of them play practically nothing but lower tier tanks).

 

Cheating really isn't as big of an issue as people make it out to be... I'll get accused of cheating for doing simple things, i.e. :

  • abusing bush mechanics (not getting lit when I fire)
  • penning someone in my lights
  • nailing someone in my artillery
  • etc.

 

People just like to cry "CHEATER!" when they don't understand why something is going on (or when they get their asses handed to them).

 

If you really want to annoy people use the 152 on the SU-5. I've been called a hacker a few times after shooting someone over a rock.



Melric5 #91 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:22

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5895 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

View PostMarkd73, on May 02 2016 - 18:18, said:

 

Be nice guys this is a cry for help!!!

 

Tell us where the bad unicum touched you.

 

View PostMarkd73, on May 02 2016 - 18:16, said:

 

Goodness gracious I hope not. You are not allowed to run for office if you use logic and evidence in your arguments.

 

View PostRick0_shay, on May 02 2016 - 18:16, said:

 

Are you actually reading any replies at all? Your claims are ridiculous at this point. If anyone is cheating it is a player with nearly a 6k PR in 4K battles. So good yet so new?

 

Deny Deny reflect and redirect!Toss up more smoke screens!!!

Rick0_shay #92 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:22

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 49 battles
  • 1,838
  • Member since:
    03-05-2016

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 18:19, said:

 

Did you even watch the video? I bet not..here it is again

https://www.youtube....h?v=ot3NXPYRU4E So I guess no one uses these illegal mods?? Its all in my head and people would never cheat to win Gold and Prizes in a game..Sorry, I guess I take it all back...LOL Deny Deny reflect and redirect!

 

Where you are wrong is claiming only good players have a reason to cheat. You are completely failing when you make claims like that.

Rick0_shay #93 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:23

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 49 battles
  • 1,838
  • Member since:
    03-05-2016

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 18:22, said:

 

 

 

Deny Deny reflect and redirect!Toss up more smoke screens!!!

 

How does a new player get your stats and not cheat? Why wont you answer? Are you avoiding something?

Melric5 #94 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:25

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5895 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

View PostRick0_shay, on May 02 2016 - 18:22, said:

 

Where you are wrong is claiming only good players have a reason to cheat. You are completely failing when you make claims like that.

 

Why would an average player go out and buy Warpack for $15 a month? To go from a 4000 Pr to 5000 Pr..no they would not..but, a person winning tournaments and clan wars for gold and prizes has all the incentive to do that!!!Deny Deny reflect and redirect!Toss up more smoke screens!!!

redemption #95 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:26

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 13804 battles
  • 107
  • Member since:
    07-13-2010

Watched video

 

Read OPs comments in the rest of thread

View PostMelric5,  said:

-snip-



Markd73 #96 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 32507 battles
  • 4,516
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 17:19, said:

 

Did you even watch the video? I bet not..here it is again

https://www.youtube....h?v=ot3NXPYRU4E So I guess no one uses these illegal mods?? Its all in my head and people would never cheat to win Gold and Prizes in a game..Sorry, I guess I take it all back...LOL Deny Deny reflect and redirect!

 

I did in fact watch the video. Conflating one iffy video with wide range cheating is a gigantic leap in "logic" or what passes for logic in your argument.

 

Don't let reality get in the way of a good interwebz sperg screed though.



Rick0_shay #97 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:28

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 49 battles
  • 1,838
  • Member since:
    03-05-2016

View PostMelric5, on May 02 2016 - 18:25, said:

 

Why would an average player go out and buy Warpack for $15 a month? To go from a 4000 Pr to 5000 Pr..no they would not..but, a person winning tournaments and clan wars for gold and prizes has all the incentive to do that!!!Deny Deny reflect and redirect!Toss up more smoke screens!!!

 

Yes. People want to improve. You clearly do not understand reality. Look at sports today, minor leaguers try and cheat just to make the bench in the pro level.

 

How does a new player like you have good stats?



Markd73 #98 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 32507 battles
  • 4,516
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011
I am done arguing with this lunatic. I have to use my time more wisely and watch paint dry.

Melric5 #99 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:29

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5895 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

View PostMarkd73, on May 02 2016 - 18:27, said:

 

I did in fact watch the video. Conflating one iffy video with wide range cheating is a gigantic leap in "logic" or what passes for logic in your argument.

 

Don't let reality get in the way of a good interwebz sperg screed though.

 

One iffy video?? You are the poster child for guess what???Deny Deny reflect and redirect!Toss up more smoke screens!!!

Melric5 #100 Posted May 02 2016 - 18:31

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5895 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016

View PostRick0_shay, on May 02 2016 - 18:28, said:

 

Yes. People want to improve. You clearly do not understand reality. Look at sports today, minor leaguers try and cheat just to make the bench in the pro level.

 

How does a new player like you have good stats?

 

Deny Deny reflect and redirect!Toss up more smoke screens!!!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users