• 47973 battles
  • [NEET] NEET

It's working for me again.

Thanks fam. <3

Hagendansk #43 Posted May 06 2016 - 22:33

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20845 battles

yay, looks like the routing hickups has been solved! access works, ping/packet loss seem to be normal. 

Phew, no more 80 additional ping penalty for playing west... :D

(Paraguay, Ping East around 190-220, West 280-300....)

KaySaunders_ #44 Posted May 06 2016 - 22:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21724 battles

View PostGhostPrime, on May 06 2016 - 17:43, said:

Can everyone try to get into the game through the East server, and post here the results?

Can log in, normal ping, no problems

Seguita #45 Posted May 06 2016 - 23:05

Captain

• Players
  • 48502 battles
  • [PROF] PROF
160 - 170 working now from chile TY

bashi #46 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 20:03

Private

• -Players-
  • 9040 battles
  • [SAAC] SAAC

View PostDouglasFalcon, on May 06 2016 - 00:24, said:

For some reason the client doesn't let me connect to the east server, and I've already remove mods, and reset my router multiple times. Anyone else is getting this problem? 

The only message i get is "Failed to connect to the server".

I can connect to the west server for some reason.

Attention all tankers!

We’re merging East and West into a central North America server!

When two people move in together to a new residence, it takes a little time to see how everything fits. A crude analogy, but we’re in a similar situation, as we prepare to merge the East and West servers into a central North America server on Wednesday, August 16.

The ultimate goal is more stability and a more enjoyable World of Tanks gaming experience.

Rather than make the switch and leave you to fend for yourselves, we’re taking the opposite approach by keeping you up to date with important information and notifications about potential service outages and other problems as they occur.

You surely have questions. For answers, we’ve assembled this FAQ, but it’s hardly a catch-all. That’s why we have taken additional steps by establishing a forum topic, where you can find up-to-date information.

We’re setting up a survey for feedback about your experience with the merge. It’s slated to go live on August 16, so please take the time to fill it out with as much information as possible.

bashi #47 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 20:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 9040 battles
  • [SAAC] SAAC

We're Merging Servers!

Attention all tankers!

We’re merging East and West into a central North America server!

When two people move in together to a new residence, it takes a little time to see how everything fits. A crude analogy, but we’re in a similar situation, as we prepare to merge the East and West servers into a central North America server on Wednesday, August 16.

The ultimate goal is more stability and a more enjoyable World of Tanks gaming experience.

Rather than make the switch and leave you to fend for yourselves, we’re taking the opposite approach by keeping you up to date with important information and notifications about potential service outages and other problems as they occur.

You surely have questions. For answers, we’ve assembled this FAQ, but it’s hardly a catch-all. That’s why we have taken additional steps by establishing a forum topic, where you can find up-to-date information.

We’re setting up a survey for feedback about your experience with the merge. It’s slated to go live on August 16, so please take the time to fill it out with as much information as possible.

https://worldoftanks...t-server-merge/

Howie_Eye #48 Posted Aug 16 2017 - 22:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 45144 battles
  • [SAKU] SAKU

Guys... relax.. It only took them 2 months to fix the friends list issue.. C'mon whats the problem?

:facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users