Major

• Players
  • 19879 battles
  • [PEWDS] PEWDS

scharnhorst310 #22 Posted May 10 2016 - 01:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 24444 battles

So WG just picked people out of hat and said "bless you child, you shall now be uber special and get all these magical things..." 

yeah that makes a ton of sense. 

wow 2,500 battles in a fv304; i understand the butt-hurt now. 

Edited by scharnhorst310, May 10 2016 - 01:07.

Dratt_Dastardly #23 Posted May 10 2016 - 01:06

Major

• Players
  • 29045 battles

And those that feel they understand WG's true intentions of just paranoid.

Rigged MM?  A system that suits not take into account a players stats?  If you look at MM's lineup of tank classes. Tiers, it can do pretty well (if queued tanks classes and tiers are plentiful).  MM looks like it's working as intended.  

Just keep in mind when there are specials for playing certain classes and how many players are queued.  If you don't like the battles, try changing up the class or tier.

Premium tanks... I am waiting to see how the Scorpion's planned buff will do.  

Mods, I would miss my auto-aim.  I won't get off my bouncing shots while I focus on driving.  :)

SchnitzelTruck #24 Posted May 10 2016 - 01:08

Major

• Players
  • 43498 battles

View Postscharnhorst310, on May 09 2016 - 16:05, said:

So WG just picked people out of hat and said "bless you child, you shall now be uber special and get all these magical things..." 

That's what happened to me.

When I made my account WG turned me over, spanked my bottom, and said "purple"

My twin wasnt so lucky.

scharnhorst310 #25 Posted May 10 2016 - 01:10

Major

• -Players-
  • 24444 battles

View PostSchnitzelTruck, on May 10 2016 - 00:08, said:

My twin wasnt so lucky.

Wow that was all you had to do?!?! Serb made me perform naughty things for him to become "purple"

enjineer #26 Posted May 10 2016 - 01:21

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46232 battles
  • [-CMF-] -CMF-
If MM was rigged to keep me as an "uber' player, I wouldn't keep getting saddled with teams full of 46% and under players.

uberdice #27 Posted May 10 2016 - 05:05

Major

• Players
  • 27033 battles

"If someone is better than me, they are cheating; if someone disagrees with me, they are a troll."

Top notch attitude, mate.

Dunfalach #28 Posted May 10 2016 - 16:16

Major

• Players
  • 18752 battles
  • [S-F] S-F

View Postscharnhorst310, on May 09 2016 - 19:10, said:

View PostSchnitzelTruck, on May 10 2016 - 00:08, said:

My twin wasnt so lucky.

Wow that was all you had to do?!?! Serb made me perform naughty things for him to become "purple"

That's because Schnitzel's profile picture is more friendly than yours.

aethervox #29 Posted May 13 2016 - 20:12

Major

• Players
  • 27028 battles
  • [PFLL] PFLL

View Post_73RD_Easting2NDACAV, on May 10 2016 - 00:27, said:

This game has become more and more about stats then game play,

*** You do have a point here.

Sorry but this game is rigged for the uber players,

*** I don't think the uber players need any assistance at all.

Its rigged from the start with screwed MM. putting lower percent players fighting higher percent players.

*** WG said years ago that the MM was not 'fair'. This is not the same thing as rigging.

Rigged with the nerfing of tanks all the time, ( do not I repeat DO NOT buy a premium tank ever they just nerf it as fast as they can. )

*** Nerfing is problematic tho it is designed to 'balance' things. I no longer buy premium vehicles since this just enriches WG and induces them to do what they want instead of listening to what is wanted on the forums.

They don't fix players by kicking known warpack and other illegal mod players off.

*** I have never played with any mods whatever (maybe I should have).

They don't fix a thing till the whole of WG players complain and then only if the top players complain do they fix it,

*** I might agree with that statement

They give  players  ( mostly from top clans ) uber tanks that only they can have and are better then anything in game.

*** Well uber players are more likely able to earn the uber tanks.

IF they really wanted to fix it they could but they are just after money now since more and more players are dropping out and finding better games to play.

*** I agree, in general, with this observation. WoT is going in the wrong direction and has been for quite some time - restricted maps, low map rotation, nothing but shills to buy something these days.

TO many WG troll sheep putting new players down.

*** I would have to agree. Too many self-appointed 'I know better than you' denizens on the Forums. The type I term as 'brainwashed WoT zombies' (the types who defend WoT no matter what).

Been playing this game for years and Iv never seen so much rigging then in the last updates since 8.1.

*** I have played for years too but 'rigging'? Kind of telling that most battles now are quick time blow outs when the norm used to be longer battles and closer ones including draws. One of my best games ever was a draw because both teams played the map well (something very rare) (& I did better than I usually do, lol).

So Im just here for my clan, I don't give two F cks about stats or how much better your stats are to mine,

So enjoy playing but don't get mad when you get killed by a 70%+ player from all the way across the map.

Its all [edited]for the WG bought players.

*** I would like to see a roughly automatic 50% win rate in random battles. If the MM was 'balanced' this would be the norm for everyone. It does get frustrating being placed on sub-standard teams more than is to be statistically to be expected (and this happens to many players).

I cant wait to find a newer better game, O wait I have AW.

*** Eventually, a better WW2 tank type game will come along. WG could already be improving WoT but, unfortunately, milking money is too important for them.

View PostT2Terminator, on May 10 2016 - 00:36, said:

People who play almost 50% of their battles in arty get rigged MM, it's true.

What a doofus comment. Although, why anyone would play almost 50% of their battles in arties is odd considering all the many other vehicles to play in WoT.

View PostGonnamakeitugly, on May 10 2016 - 00:39, said:

How's it rigged if it's the same for everyone?  :coin:

FYI don't care much about my stats long as i'm having fun.

I care too much about 'winning' - this is my problem. It is frustrating being placed so often on teams that lose instead of winning. The MM is not balanced in any meaningful way.

View PostSchnitzelTruck, on May 10 2016 - 00:59, said:

LOL. Money for tissues, where did you find this gem? Perfect retort.

View Postscharnhorst310, on May 10 2016 - 01:05, said:

wow 2,500 battles in a fv304; i understand the butt-hurt now. 

Scharnhorst, I have over 3,000 in my StPzII. The reason is I just liked its look, the low profile. Before the big arty nerf when it was tier 3 it rocked. I was able to get TGs with it. It has my best crew on it. Now TGs are a thing of the past (tho I can get up to 4 kills in it if the Target Resolution Gods are with me). Now it is in tier 4 and gets horribly variable results. Thankx for ruining it, WG.

View Post_Tsavo_, on May 10 2016 - 01:52, said:

I guess if it's rigged, I should never have a 40% bot-level win rate, then?   Oh, I'm sorry, is that a hole I just poked in your tin foil hat?

You have that many incomplete crew, Tsavo? This has to cost you a lot of silver to retrain them unless you freely spend gold (kind of expensive). I  have a dedicated crew in all my longer term vehicles (only one has 3+ skills). I did not realize many players actually shifted a crew around to get more skills). I just randomly choose which of my vehicles to play (tho I do weight this for grinding a specific line). I'm almost done with all the grinding now - I have close to 100 vehicles (mainly those vehicles that had historically significant production runs - from high numbers to low, so I have a T-26)

View Postuberdice, on May 10 2016 - 05:05, said:

"If someone is better than me, they are cheating; if someone disagrees with me, they are a troll."

Top notch attitude, mate.  

If someone is better than me (and there are many), damn, I got it (killed); if someone disagrees with me, they may be a troll (it depends on their attitude). (of which you have plenty, your 'uberness;)

I appreciate good sarcasm too, btw.

Mr_3Razer #30 Posted May 13 2016 - 20:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 45518 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View Postaethervox, on May 13 2016 - 13:12, said:

You have that many incomplete crew, Tsavo? This has to cost you a lot of silver to retrain them unless you freely spend gold (kind of expensive). I  have a dedicated crew in all my longer term vehicles (only one has 3+ skills). I did not realize many players actually shifted a crew around to get more skills). I just randomly choose which of my vehicles to play (tho I do weight this for grinding a specific line). I'm almost done with all the grinding now - I have close to 100 vehicles (mainly those vehicles that had historically significant production runs - from high numbers to low, so I have a T-26)

some of those are prem tanks, you can use diffirent crew with same class w/o retraining

Dogsoldier6 #31 Posted May 13 2016 - 20:56

Major

• Players
  • 62184 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

Its rigged from the start with screwed MM. putting lower percent players fighting higher percent players.

Seriously? If only something like 15%-20% of the player base is Green, or better, what do you expect is going to happen with a random MM? You do know that means 80%-85% of the player base is below that. And of that I would say around 65%-75% of them are reds and oranges.

Rigged with the nerfing of tanks all the time, ( do not I repeat DO NOT buy a premium tank ever they just nerf it as fast as they can. )

I have no problem with any of my premium tanks, nothing except the free garage slot ones :P

They don't fix players by kicking known warpack and other illegal mod players off.

They announced they are doing something about, do people like this ever look at the news pages for this game?

They don't fix a thing till the whole of WG players complain and then only if the top players complain do they fix it,

Seriously :amazed:

They give  players  ( mostly from top clans ) uber tanks that only they can have and are better then anything in game.

I hardly see any of them as uber tanks (Outside the T-22, but then it is getting nerfed to death). And friends of mine with sub 50% win rates have won tanks and we aren't in a even a top 100 clan. Just takes hard work and team work.

I am not, by any means, a stellar player of this game. I do try to get better tho. Yet I am smart enough to know where the problem is. And I am not blaming the game for it, you are.

rogombor #32 Posted May 15 2016 - 01:46

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23436 battles
  • [NBL] NBL

View PostGonnamakeitugly, on May 09 2016 - 20:39, said:

How's it rigged if it's the same for everyone?  :coin:

FYI don't care much about my stats long as i'm having fun.

This, stats are for rats.

View PostDoctor_AnThrax, on May 09 2016 - 20:39, said:

I am sorry about you not understanding any game mechanics and believing everything is rigged

Spot on lol

View Post_73RD_Easting2NDACAV, on May 09 2016 - 20:27, said:

This game has become more and more about stats then game play,

Sorry but this game is rigged for the uber players,

IF they really wanted to fix it they could but they are just after money now since more and more players are dropping out and finding better games to play.

TO many WG troll sheep putting new players down.

Been playing this game for years and Iv never seen so much rigging then in the last updates since 8.1.

So Im just here for my clan, I don't give two F cks about stats or how much better your stats are to mine,

So enjoy playing but don't get mad when you get killed by a 70%+ player from all the way across the map.

Its all [edited]for the WG bought players.

I cant wait to find a newer better game, O wait I have AW.

It's not "rigged" because a team has better players than another, get real. That's like saying tomorrow's game between Manchester United and Bournemouth is rigged because the chance Bournemouth has to win is slim. In WoT and in football, anything can happen, but you can calculate odds, Doesn't make it rigged. In fact, given the recent FIFA scandals, I'd say WoT is fairier than football. Unless you go to Rampage mode, of course, where some clans rig left and right. WG isn't doing any rigging itself though,

Edited by rogombor, May 15 2016 - 02:05.

jpcrickett #33 Posted May 15 2016 - 23:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 23705 battles

View PostDoctor_AnThrax, on May 09 2016 - 18:39, said:

I am sorry about you not understanding any game mechanics and believing everything is rigged

Aimbot: 
Perfect Aimbot - Never miss a shot again 
Bone Aim - Choose what part of the enemy you target 
*Aim Speed - Adjust the speed at which you aim 
Disable Aim Key - Aimbot can be set to lock on automatically 
Aim Key - Set the aimbot to only activate by a key 
Aim FOV - Set the field of view of the aimbot 
Targeting Mode - Aim at the closest target by distance or closest to crosshair 
Bone Scan - Allows the aimbot to scan an enemy for a visible body part 
Stick to target - Allows you to track an enemy behind walls and obstacles 
Auto Switch Targets - Automatically targets a new enemy when possible 

The_Wrath_of_Neeson #34 Posted May 29 2016 - 05:47

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11407 battles

"Everyone who's better than me must be cheating."

OP, learn to play or don't. garbage posts like this are a waste of your time.

4khan #35 Posted May 29 2016 - 06:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13115 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

What should WG really do?

Balance the game for bad players. Make their tanks do more damage and be more accurate to compensate for their lack of brains and intelligence. Reward the window lickers for being bad. Seems like a great idea right?

Or better yet, as soon as a player goes over 2000 recents, just ban em' outright. We KNOW they're using mods because it's impossible to be good at this game without cheating. Right?

Exiledcrow #36 Posted May 30 2016 - 03:41

Major

• Players
  • 50106 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View Post_73RD_Easting2NDACAV, on May 10 2016 - 00:39, said:

I see then WG TROLLS are allowed to be in forums to.

No wonder they are going down hill fast,

Like I said don't give two Fcks about stats.

Only lose to rigged games.

Lol. I've had the pleasure of being in the same game as this *ahem* gentleman, and I can assure you he's every bit hilariously stupid in-game. :)

Dogsoldier6 #37 Posted May 30 2016 - 16:16

Major

• Players
  • 62184 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Post_73RD_Easting2NDACAV, on May 10 2016 - 00:52, said:

Why do you have to come to the forums and display your ignorance?

Yea ok another cant see passed the WG rigged [edited]player.

A lower person acting like they are good.

Ignorance is you not seeing the light before the train hits you.

:amazed:

DiePanzerGeist #38 Posted May 31 2016 - 15:44

Major

• -Players-
  • 7211 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

I wonder why no one complains about winning a "rigged game"?

MUMBLESRUMBLES #39 Posted Jun 02 2016 - 17:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50687 battles
  • [TAC-E] TAC-E

yea, its pretty bad now. maps stink, the game has deteriorated into a boring shootem up with incredibly boring maps. I went to w.t. at least I have fun flying and shooting at ground vehicles, and machine guns on tanks, is just fun...

they lost their touch... sad to say, wot has slipped into an abyss. my clan is slowly even moving over because they are having fun again... simply, they messed this game up so bad, many of us, hardly play now.. we certainly stopped spending money....

aswitz87 #40 Posted Jun 02 2016 - 23:23

Major

• Players
  • 5921 battles
But... WGs patent says you get helped by MM if you do badly.  Are you sayin Wg isn't using the patent and the game is rigged a different way?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users