Probably coming back

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

InfinityShadow #1 Posted May 10 2016 - 03:42

Captain

• Players
  • 14943 battles

Hey guys, I haven't played WOT...Heck I don't know, it's been along time lol.

So I was curious when coming back, what all has been added/changed? I know the physics have been added, I'm just wondering if anything else has been changed with knowing about?

SchnitzelTruck #2 Posted May 10 2016 - 03:46

Major

• Players
  • 43498 battles

View PostInfinityShadow, on May 09 2016 - 18:42, said:

Hey guys, I haven't played WOT...Heck I don't know, it's been along time lol.

So I was curious when coming back, what all has been added/changed? I know the physics have been added, I'm just wondering if anything else has been changed with knowing about?

Within the next couple weeks the waffle100 is being replaced by a 150mm armed gocart

You can now roll your tanks over because the morons totally needed to be able to do this

Arty is still idiotic

Czech tier9/10 will rape you within seconds if they catch you with your pants down

Japanese have exp pinata sumo heavies

Tier10 medium T-22 has impenetrable side armor from all angles unless shot at completely perpendicular. So watch out for that

WG is doing premium tank rentals for missions, so some of your tier8 prems should be automatic 3 marks if you have your head out of your [edited]since massive amounts of tier1-4 players have played them

Tier8 german premium LT released, youll see them a lot on strongholds if you plan on rejoining a clan.

E5's hatch has bullcrap levels of armor now

Idk how long you've been gone, but 4202 has been replaced by the centurion action X

M48 recieved a large buff, RoF, gun handling, aim time

113 is suddenly a new flavour of the month due to a gun dep and gun handling buff (gun dep from -3 to -5)

JT's HP was buffed to 2100 because lol why not

Some new city maps

Other stuff

ODAAT_chatbanned #3 Posted May 10 2016 - 03:59

Major

• Players
  • 69847 battles
don't

InfinityShadow #4 Posted May 11 2016 - 21:49

Captain

• Players
  • 14943 battles

View PostSchnitzelTruck, on May 10 2016 - 03:46, said:

Within the next couple weeks the waffle100 is being replaced by a 150mm armed gocart

You can now roll your tanks over because the morons totally needed to be able to do this

Arty is still idiotic

Czech tier9/10 will rape you within seconds if they catch you with your pants down

Japanese have exp pinata sumo heavies

Tier10 medium T-22 has impenetrable side armor from all angles unless shot at completely perpendicular. So watch out for that

WG is doing premium tank rentals for missions, so some of your tier8 prems should be automatic 3 marks if you have your head out of your [edited]since massive amounts of tier1-4 players have played them

Tier8 german premium LT released, youll see them a lot on strongholds if you plan on rejoining a clan.

E5's hatch has bullcrap levels of armor now

Idk how long you've been gone, but 4202 has been replaced by the centurion action X

M48 recieved a large buff, RoF, gun handling, aim time

113 is suddenly a new flavour of the month due to a gun dep and gun handling buff (gun dep from -3 to -5)

JT's HP was buffed to 2100 because lol why not

Some new city maps

Other stuff

I loved the 113 originally lol, so there was some good news in there. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users