T8 rentals

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

johnmadara #21 Posted May 16 2016 - 17:43

Major

• Players
  • 31504 battles

View Postspikenightjammer, on May 16 2016 - 14:31, said:

Ok, listen up Wargaming. Me and a bunch of others are getting sick of all the tier 8 rentals. When you give noobs a really good tank that they don't know how to use, it will break the game. I got into so many games with half the team t54 protos, that have no idea what to do. People end up losing so many battles. I took a two month break from this game. All I ask is that you please take the summer off with the rentals. I have spent lots of money into this game and I feel I'm not having much fun when your teams can't even get close to winning.  

Please discuss!

<I spent money therefore you should listen to me, right? right?

people rent premiums, they buy them. its a win win for everybody

jerry1014 #22 Posted May 16 2016 - 17:56

Captain

• Players
  • 14953 battles

View Postspikenightjammer, on May 16 2016 - 09:31, said:

Ok, listen up Wargaming. Me and a bunch of others are getting sick of all the tier 8 rentals. When you give noobs a really good tank that they don't know how to use, it will break the game. I got into so many games with half the team t54 protos, that have no idea what to do. People end up losing so many battles. I took a two month break from this game. All I ask is that you please take the summer off with the rentals. I have spent lots of money into this game and I feel I'm not having much fun when your teams can't even get close to winning.

Please discuss!

I don't like it either, but there isn't that much difference between them and the swarms of players with 10k battles who are just as bad as a "noob".

jerry1014 #23 Posted May 16 2016 - 18:10

Captain

• Players
  • 14953 battles

View PostER_Hero, on May 16 2016 - 09:48, said:

I some what agree with you bruh. But the rental gives people like me a chance to see how a tank play style is. I think the rental should only be for two days tho.

Huh? Should only be for 2 days? You're making it sound like they rent it for more then 2 days, instead of 24 hours. lol. Btw, are you a surfer,,,, bruh?

aethervox #24 Posted May 16 2016 - 18:23

Major

• Players
  • 27033 battles
  • [PFLL] PFLL

Warfailing won't listen to your concern, spikenitejammer, as they want to get more 'Suckers to buy their Lollipops'.

Does anyone not understand that WoT is a shill, has always been a shill, will never change from being a shill?

I will never buy a rental - I suggest everyone never buy one.

Unfortunately, Warfailing knows that there are many stupids who just have to play a higher tier vehicle 'right now' (without grinding to one).

The solution - continually kill these stupids off in battle till these stupids realize they will never do well with their rentals.

johnmadara #25 Posted May 16 2016 - 18:34

Major

• Players
  • 31504 battles

View Postaethervox, on May 16 2016 - 17:23, said:

Warfailing won't listen to your concern, spikenitejammer, as they want to get more 'Suckers to buy their Lollipops'.

Does anyone not understand that WoT is a shill, has always been a shill, will never change from being a shill?

I will never buy a rental - I suggest everyone never buy one.

Unfortunately, Warfailing knows that there are many stupids who just have to play a higher tier vehicle 'right now' (without grinding to one).

The solution - continually kill these stupids off in battle till these stupids realize they will never do well with their rentals.

rentals give people a chance to try out premiums so if they like it, they buy it... idk why you think only stupid noobs buy them, but you are probably free to play and considering you are trying to "boycott"(lmbo) a company for listening to 90% of its player base is beyond me

ajax_dad #26 Posted May 16 2016 - 20:45

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5666 battles
  • [7-BDR] 7-BDR

View Postval2, on May 16 2016 - 11:05, said:

I like this system, my older brother who is new to the game likes being able to get credits that long ago he watched me complain about how much you had to play your tier 5 & 6 to get credits to buy the tier 10s (never had premium or premium tier 8 tank for 4 years). I know they are noobs but we were all noobs at some point. They met the requirement to have the tank for 24 hours let them enjoy it :child:. This is most likely not going to go away, because it increases the chance that they will buy the tank, giving Wargaming makes more:coin: to hopefully remove arty, add new maps, and stop all hacks.

+1 for  reasonable response to a topic that seems to be a hot button to many. 

9in6 #27 Posted Jun 17 2016 - 07:04

Private

• Players
  • 19834 battles
  • [JLJ] JLJ

please stop rental...too many newbies on over Tier8 battle...

they dont know how to play any maps, how to penetration enemy armor

and newbies always camp or stand back of trained players

this is not fun,they dont know how to play...please stop rental...

arash11 #28 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 17:48

Private

• Players
  • 40024 battles
  • [IR4N] IR4N
stop [edited]rental in tier higher than tier 5

anonym_7L5vqqrIn2aP #29 Posted Jun 20 2016 - 08:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

To be completely honest, seeing them on the battlefield doesn't bother me, its seeing them in my garage that does.  I used the T54 mod 1 a couple times, just to try it out, and I liked it, i used the mutz once and absolutely hated it.  Then again, i have 2 tier 10's, and am working on a 3rd, so i'm no noob when it comes to tier 8 rentals.  Its a marketing ploy from WG, they want you to try it, and if you like it you will be more inclined to buy it if you weren't already planning on doing so.

I just honestly get tired of seeing tanks in my garage that I don't care about, and I cannot remove them from the garage until the rental period expires.  Why? If i don't want to use it I should be able to remove it as soon as I earn it, its my garage.  I care about getting to the next tank down the tech tree, not this premium crap.  If I wanted premiums I would buy one, but I have so many lower tier elite tanks and a couple premiums that I don't want or care to own any more.

Ich_bin_Hass #30 Posted Jun 21 2016 - 00:58

Captain

• Players
  • 78975 battles

View Postspikenightjammer, on May 16 2016 - 08:31, said:

Please discuss!

Cry me a RIVER ! Welcome to the randoms.

Ich_bin_Hass #31 Posted Jun 21 2016 - 00:59

Captain

• Players
  • 78975 battles

View Postajax_dad, on May 16 2016 - 13:45, said:

+1 for  reasonable response to a topic that seems to be a hot button to many. 

STOP all HACKS ? That does include warpak right ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users